Pet Peeves?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I got some really strange ones myself. Like I can't stand hair in the bathtub, and if I don't like a dish that has my food on it (or napkin) then I won't eat off of it.

So you don't use dishes for your food?

No, that's not what I said. Unless it's plain, I won't have/get it for a dish if I don't like the design. Whether it's mine or I'm somewhere else that has them. I find other things to eat off of like paper towels and such. Or if they have plain dishes of their own.

No, that's not what I said. Unless it's plain, I won't have/get it for a dish if I don't like the design. Whether it's mine or I'm somewhere else that has them. I find other things to eat off of like paper towels and such. Or if they have plain dishes of their own.
Oh, you don't like dishes with PICTURES of food on them. You didn't specify pictures in your opening post which made me wonder why you would not eat food that is on your dish because you don't like food on your dish.

Oh, you don't like dishes with PICTURES of food on them. You didn't specify pictures in your opening post which made me wonder why you would not eat food that is on your dish because you don't like food on your dish.

No, no, no. I said designs,.. which could be anything on them that I don't like.

My auto mechanic charges about 3% more if I use a card because that is what he is charged.
I just usually give myself a budget when I go to the thrift store and only take that much cash. So …when they charge tax ( which most don’t) and don’t accept cards…then I have to try to decide what to put back. Which is probably a good thing,just inconvenient.

CLOWNS WHICH SEEM TO FOLLOW YOU WITH THEIR EYES

Screen Shot 2021-09-27 at 2.50.45 PM copy.jpg

I hate when public rest rooms are turned into office cubicles. Right me if I am wrong, but they are meant for people to do their physical personal business in instead of excessive clucking on the phone, right?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back