Pet Peeves

So seriously, nobody that's read this thread owns a yapper dog? In order to defend the little fucking beast?

Wow, ok. That's actually cool. It's a start, at least...

I'd rather someone move in next to me with 32 pitbulls and a shitload of guns and ammunition, than one single yapper!

Last edited:

Just listen to this 24/7 and you may understand my frustrations... Click the link that says to watch it on youtube, because even they couldn't let this video out in the mainstream! THEY'RE NOT CUTE! Asshole dogs, and the owners are WAY WORSE because they think it's cute!!! Terrorists I tell ya.... Worst people in the fucking world. They're worse than people who have iphones and macs...

That's next... once I can get over this yapper dog shit...

Last edited:
I bet... a person who has an iphone and/or a mac, probably has a higher likelihood of also owning a yapper dog instead of a normal dog... Percentage wise. Hmm... That'll be interesting to hear.

Last edited:
People in the grocery store going down the wrong side. This is the USA, we drive on the right, you damn idiots.

• Thanks
Reactions: RWS
Which, if true, gives me an idea about how to fight back...

People in the grocery store going down the wrong side. This is the USA, we drive on the right, you damn idiots.
So true! It's chaos! Everybody follow the store flow! People going against the flow... assholes! And probably have coronavirus... and yapper dogs.

Last edited:
It used to be fun going the wrong way in IKEA, but nowadays, that's fucked up!!! Gotta keep 'em separated!

OK, that song finally got me off the animals we shall not speak about anymore.

Thank you BS Filter! High fives!

whoa.... that takes balls! I like you!

But i do not envy the responses you may get, but that was fucking funny!!! And I'm with you!!! lol

Drive thru in Arizona...

Fucking takes a year and a day...

Yes, it's fesh, but spending 15-30 minutes in a drive-thru, really gets my goat! In NY, if you don't get your shit in 90 seconds, you get free food! Fucking sitting in a drive thru, in 115 degrees, and my car temp looking way too high... and I can't get out of the fucking line! Pisses me off. I don't know who to blame, but this song always comes to mind... Actually I blame the motherfucker in front of me that probably ordered 10 double-doubles animal-style... Even tho he/she probably didn't. It just makes me feel better to blame someone because I know the workers are doing their best.

But In&Out is worth the frustration! Nowhere else. Jus sayin...

Last edited:
One more before I go... donks in poker.

You know who you are.

Oh, another one... people who jap you in pool....

Shite... I don't know if donks or japs are worse...

I'm a huge pool and poker player, as well as piano and ping pong... Anything with a "p", i'm a master of. Including my penis... :)

Some of the most satisfying moments in movie history:

Last edited:
Mine pet peeve is being behind a really old person at a grocery store and they chat up a checker they don't even know with weird, meaningless personal crap while taking 5 minutes to write out a check. o_O

• Thanks
Reactions: RWS
Mine pet peeve is being behind a really old person at a grocery store and they chat up a checker they don't even know with weird, meaningless personal crap while taking 5 minutes to write out a check. o_O
Yes! Even worse when they have coupons!

Yes! Even worse when they have coupons!

Yeah that's bad. And then the checker finds an expired coupon, but the customer is insistent that they save 50 cents on Pop Tarts and a manager has to be called over. :eek:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back