Pet Peeves

I hate when you have sex with somebody, and they claim it was nonconsensual after the fact. Just because you're passed out behind a dumpster I'm supposed to assume you didn't want it? :dunno:

Dumpster diving! I'm all for it!

It should be a fucking law!

Most people who go into convenience stores are in and out in seconds. You pick up a couple items, you pay the cashier, and you walk out. But I always get stuck behind the person who can make a simple transaction complicated. You see them arguing with the cashier for a few minutes, only to walk out with a pack of cigarettes. How the fuck did you make buying one pack of cigarettes a chore for you, and everybody in line with you?

Or the people in convenience stores who buy lottery tickets, and insist on scratching them off right there at the counter. Why don't the cashiers tell them to fuck off, scratch it somewhere else, and return for another one if they want?
I agree! Fucking scratchers can fucking scratch outside!

You know, you can buy the ticket and not have to scratch it, just scan the motherfucker! Fuckin scratchers have a fucking OCD problem...

So I'm going to compile the worst of humanity based on this thread.... keep it going! lol :)

People who let their dogs walk them...

assholes!

Oh, that gets me to a real sour subject... may be my ultimate "pet" peeve...

Yapper dogs!

People who own yapper dogs are suburban terrorists.

The question is whether to get rid of the dogs or the owners. I can argue both ways!

The dogs are easy, but they'll buy more. The owners take sum plannin...

So let's say you have a nice quiet house, and it's so peaceful to go out in the backyard at day or night and just hang out and enjoy...

And suddenly, someone moves in next door with yapper dogs!

Everything you worked for, just went down the toilet! You can't fucking move without hearing "YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP". All your privacy is gone because of those fuckers!

You're trapped within your house, and you can't enjoy the yard, because of those little fuckers and their YAP/FLAP. Because they can be inside and come out at will, thru their YAP/FLAP, once they hear you.

The point of owning a home goes away at that point. That's why the owners of the yappers are terrorists.

I have been there many times. In 3 different homes. Speaking to the owners does not stop the dog problem. They find it "cute". I can throw rat poison over the walls, but I would never hurt an animal. I tried sound techniques, but they don't work against terriers. I ended up having to stay inside because of my terrorist neighbor's yappers until I went elsewhere.

FUCKING the worst! I hate yapper dogs!!!!

And even worse.... I hate yapper dog owners!!!! FUCKING ASSHOLES!!!!

They're not fucking cute!!!! They're little fucking terror inducing motherfuckers!

And by keeping them, the owners deserve a special place in hell...

as far as the bicycles go, until there's a license plate swinging from their asses they should be fair game. Roads and streets are made for and paid for by cars dammit.
actually they are paid for by property taxs mostly coming from homes and realestate and a little bit of sales tax,,,

mostly only highways are paid for by gas tax,,and bicycles mostly arent allowed on them,,,
Uh, WRONG!
you forgot to tell me why thats wrong,,,

I'm sure its just a minor oversight,,,

as far as the bicycles go, until there's a license plate swinging from their asses they should be fair game. Roads and streets are made for and paid for by cars dammit.
actually they are paid for by property taxs mostly coming from homes and realestate and a little bit of sales tax,,,

mostly only highways are paid for by gas tax,,and bicycles mostly arent allowed on them,,,
Uh, WRONG!

Roads are paid for with gas taxes. Property taxes go predominately for schools.

Uh, WRONG!

Roads are paid for with gas taxes. Property taxes go predominately for schools.
that would depend on the jurisdiction and road,,,

Fuck you assholes for going off topic.

You're probably little yapper dog owners... like your penis's.

little pee pee, little dog...
or it's a woman that gets the little dog... either way, little or no peepee...

You're all terrorists! And should not live among us because you don't give a fucking shit about your neighbors.

People that want yapper dogs, should live in a yapper dog community! And just live with other neighbors with yapper dogs! They should all be happy!

But they don't want to do that!

Why?

Because they don't want to be fucking woken up by their yappers. They let 'em out in the yapper flapper to bark and annoy everyone else while they sleep...

shit i'm getting so angry... i'm boiling over... I'm gonna smoke, and I swear if there's a yapper dog barking, I'm gonna shoot it... brb...

I would never shoot an innocent animal. But I swear, if there was a dickhead walking a yapper dog, I'd take out the dickhead!

Fucking terrorist!

Ok, nobody walking a yapper... :)

I'm satisfied for the moment! LOL I love most of you, most of the time! Just the way you are!

This is my goodnight song, I hope... :)

I do love you all!!! Gnite friends!

Forum List

Back