Pet Peeves

I guess I have no friends here...

That's ok, it's cool. You must be all yapper dog owners, and understand.

Last edited:
I want to hear from a yapper dog owner, to see how they justify the terror to their neighbors.

C'mon just one...

Nobody wants to admit they have a fucking yapper dog I guess...

It doesn't seem to equal what is around, but ok, you don't want to admit it...

I understand. It's embarrassing to have a yapper dog, when the consequences are clear. And you're an asshole for owning one...

So nobody here seems to own a yapper fucking dog... cool!

There is only one thing that realy makes me lose my cool. In traffic at a red light, when the guy behind you honks because you don't turn right on red fast enough. It makes me go ballistic, and I've said a few things I wish I could have back. I think people should be allowed to turn into traffic whenever they darn well please, especially at a red light. Something that also annoys me are cyclists. They ride around saying blocking traffic is completely legal and everyone can kiss their butt. The worst is when there is a trail right beside the rode, and bikes are going side by side in a lane. Yes, it is legal, but cycling is the telemarketing of hobbies. A key part of the hobby is being an A-hole.
do what I do

Sit there until the light turns green then wait another 3 Mississippis and the SSSLLLLLOOOOOWWWLLLLYYY proceed

• Thanks
Reactions: RWS
Seriously, nobody wants to go off? Friggin faggots..

You're all so fuckin off... You're not worthy...

I guess you're all gay, and I can only possibly speak with the women...

That's pretty hot huh?

I mean, if i was a chick, i would love to love all these chicks.... in every possible way, it's just wonderful... I would definitely be a lesbian. No doubt about... fuck yes!

Forum List

Back