Pet Peeves

Like I said before, when I spot that possibility, I choose another line! :)

Needing to take a really bad shit in a public restroom, and there's no tp...

I've never been a very patient man, but waiting in line REALLY makes me crazy now. I try to pick the shortest one always, but it's kinda like Murphy's Law - I get stuck behind the old person who still writes checks at grocery stores, or a Karen with her Coupons. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: RWS
Speaking of tp, people who hoard tp in a crisis, deserve to be flushed down to the depths of hell.

I've never been a very patient man, but waiting in line REALLY makes me crazy now. I try to pick the shortest one always, but it's kinda like Murphy's Law - I get stuck behind the old person who still writes checks at grocery stores, or a Karen with her Coupons. ;)
Don't even go on that line, even if it's short. That's what I do. Gray hair, not there. That's my motto....

Shit I have gray hair... i wonder if people say that about me?

i-phone people think they are sooo superior, and so much poorer for it. It's bling that they have to upgrade every year to maintain status among their i-friends. Stupid asses...

People that drive cars/pickups with really bad exhaust systems... Assholes! Shit, I'm waiting at a light behind one of these people, and I'm choking in my car smelling that shit! Ready to fucking heave! I want to pull one of them over one day, hold him down and do a long wet fart in his face!!

Just listen to this 24/7 and you may understand my frustrations... Click the link that says to watch it on youtube, because even they couldn't let this video out in the mainstream! THEY'RE NOT CUTE! Asshole dogs, and the owners are WAY WORSE because they think it's cute!!! Terrorists I tell ya.... Worst people in the fucking world. They're worse than people who have iphones and macs...

That's next... once I can get over this yapper dog shit...

I have a small, cute Yorkie that isn't a yapper or an ankle biter. And she runs just fine with the big dogs. Whips them right into shape! :cool-45:

Another one for tonight, maybe... Trick or treaters, that don't say "trick or treat"... They just think they're fucking entitled and want your candy! Little fuckers...

Just listen to this 24/7 and you may understand my frustrations... Click the link that says to watch it on youtube, because even they couldn't let this video out in the mainstream! THEY'RE NOT CUTE! Asshole dogs, and the owners are WAY WORSE because they think it's cute!!! Terrorists I tell ya.... Worst people in the fucking world. They're worse than people who have iphones and macs...

That's next... once I can get over this yapper dog shit...

I have a small, cute Yorkie that isn't a yapper or an ankle biter. And she runs just fine with the big dogs. Whips them right into shape! :cool-45:

You think you do. All owners do. Have someone ask your neighbors anonymously.

Let me ask, do you have a yapper flapper?

Last edited:
Fuck, you know, my pet peeve is, that I'm going off on pet peeves, in the fucking "Hello" thread....

Alcohol is fucking fun, but sometimes very strange! lol!

But DrLove, does your beautiful pet have a flapper door where he/she can get in and out by itself? In order to relieve itself during times when you're sleeping or busy?

Yes or no, would be nice..

Last edited:
Being that I first asked you on Saturday morning, and you still have not replied, I would have to assume that the answer is "YES I HAVE A YAPPER FLAPPER"...

Meaning you don't hear the terror your dog causes while outside. You're oblivious because you don't hear it, and you think your dog is so special and wonderful!

No! You are a yapper dog owner!!!! All your neighbors secretly hate you!

There is only one way to make up to your neighbors besides sacrificing your dog (which they would love).

Slower. Drivers. In. The. Left. Lane.

If I was dictator, driving slower in the left lane would be a capital offense.

I just got a new pet peeve:

People who make 60 posts in a row about yapper dogs.

Here's another one:

People who park their grocery cart on one side of the aisle to get something on the other side of the aisle, thereby blocking the entire aisle.

You know who you are! The next time you do it, you'll say to yourself, "Oh my god! I'm that guy!"

Forum List

Back