Perfect example of hypocrisy

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Wonder how she feels about the felonies committed by Smollet?

There is so much hypocrisy in the USA, that it is nearly impossible to categorize it all.

If you think you can shame a liberal by pointing out their hypocrisy they will just shrug their shoulders and laugh at you.

Why the ad hominems? I'll give you a mulligan as in the past we have had civil discussions. How am I am "Trumpkin"? I don't like the PC culture of the Left as you and I have discussed and when YOU posted a thread of biological males who identify as women competing vs. girls and how unfair it was, ZERO of your fellow Democrats posted in that thread. NONE. Bill Maher, also agrees that the PC culture is BS. Now we have this BS with they hypocrisy. I can go on and on.

Why the ad hominems? I'll give you a mulligan as in the past we have had civil discussions. How am I am "Trumpkin"? I don't like the PC culture of the Left as you and I have discussed and when YOU posted a thread of biological males who identify as women competing vs. girls and how unfair it was, ZERO of your fellow Democrats posted in that thread. NONE. Bill Maher, also agrees that the PC culture is BS. Now we have this BS with they hypocrisy. I can go on and on.
Are you a supporter of trump and co.?

smollett.jpeg

Are you a supporter of trump and co.?

I am. Does that make me a "tRumpkin"? Would you be an "oBamakin"?

To be fair I would have supported any Republican candidate over HRC. So I am less a Trump sycophant as you deem me to be and more an anti Left voter.

Forum List

Back