People get ready!!!

So where do law abiding people draw a standard and stick to it???
There are some so ignorant or racist or partisan that they accept the murder of this man without question.

The officer used a prohibited choke hold, this method was disused because it caused the death of numerous individuals.
Departments all over the United States prohibit this type of hold.

The officer disregarded departmental orders and used this choke hold that resulted in the death of an unarmed man as supported by the Medical Examiner's finding.

There is no justification for the officer's actions, there were a sufficient number of officers on scene to take this guy down.

At the least the officer is guilty of a criminally negligent homicide.

Department guidelines are NOT LAW! There is no penalty for that except police department penalties.
Where did I state that department orders are the law???..why are you trying to attribute statements and positions to people that never made them.

If dishonesty is your moral standard, please don't reply.

you implied it! Now you can deny that!
The "implied" is what you read into it, being too stupid to actually comprehend what I posted.

So in essence you attempted to lie and now you want to state that I "implied" something.

I said before, if dishonesty is your moral standard, don't respond.

No,you implied it, no matter how dishonest you are about it!

I dont understand,... once a big guy like that is on the ground, hes not going to get up and run away. The cops didnt even give him any help to get his
heart going again. They clearly killed the guy, should have gone to trial in my opinion

The "implied" is what you read into it, being too stupid to actually comprehend what I posted.

So in essence you attempted to lie and now you want to state that I "implied" som.ething.

No idiot. The speaker 'implies" and the listener "infers". He inferred. What is so fucking difficult about that?

If there is one case of cops going to far.....this was it.

I think your right, this one is different. The guy was only selling cigarettes. were they following police proceedure? they need to change something
when you can clearly hear the guy was in physical trouble.

It's a stupid law passed by liberal assholes that led to be this.

Have a gun - Killed
Dont have a gun - Killed
Toy Gun 12 years old - Killed
Standing on the corner, no gun - Choked to death
Walking with your hands in your pocket - Stopped because you make people nervous..

Basically any reason is good enough for any action a cop makes...any
STOPPED?! The horror, the horror!

So in essence you attempted to lie and now you want to state that I "implied" som.ething.

No idiot. The speaker 'implies" and the listener "infers". He inferred. What is so fucking difficult about that?
Nothing now comment on the topic or get lost!!!...what's so fucking difficult about that, asshole.

Have a gun - Killed
Dont have a gun - Killed
Walking with your hands in your pocket - Stopped because you make people nervous..

Yup. This is very interesting: the guy who was tazed couldn't post this iPhone video sooner because the police just now returned his phone to him, after arresting him for SITTING in a bank building waiting for his kid to get out of daycare.

Nothing now comment on the topic or get lost!!!...what's so fucking difficult about that, asshole.
Tell us again about your excellent English, pleeeze!

I saw a guy that did not deserve to get choked out man... Seriously? You cannot tell me that guy deserved that kind of treatment. There were like 8 cops standing there...not 1 cop getting bum rushed.

Mouth off to the police and see what it gets you.

When a police officer shoots a dog conservatives rant about the police state and big government, but when a man is choked to death for "mouthing off", he deserved it. :doubt:

I didn't say he deserves it, just that he shouldn't have resisted.

Mouthing off isn't resisting. At best it's disorderly conduct, which usually results in an infraction or misdemeanor. Not being choked to death.

They could have put him against the wall and still had leverage on him. I usualy give the benefit of the doubt to the cops because they got such a tough job to do everyday. But the video is right there. Even if they didnt arrest the guy, big deal, he was just selling ciggarettes. I would rather they
had taken down Al Sharpton in an Alley somewhere

I saw a guy that did not deserve to get choked out man... Seriously? You cannot tell me that guy deserved that kind of treatment. There were like 8 cops standing there...not 1 cop getting bum rushed.

When a police officer shoots a dog conservatives rant about the police state and big government, but when a man is choked to death for "mouthing off", he deserved it. :doubt:

Mouthing off isn't resisting. At best it's disorderly conduct, which usually results in an infraction or misdemeanor. Not being choked to death.
I noticed what seemed to be a flutter (editing? I dunno) in the video, just before the cop applied the choke-hold, and the audio's a bit fuzzy there.

Does anyone know if the 'suspect' was ordered to put his hands behind his back or otherwise submit to arrest, and whether he refused?

I'm trying to figure-out why the cop would have applied the choke-hold in the first place.

Unless the call for reinforcements had been coded to indicate a dangerous suspect, and the newly-arrived 'reinforcing' cop decided to jump the 'dangerous' suspect from behind, in order to gain control of him.

Have a gun - Killed
Dont have a gun - Killed

STOPPED?! The horror, the horror!

I know, the right to be left alone is sooo overrated....until it happens to you. Then you'd have a white boy fit and be lined up like Cliven Bundy for breaking the law while white

Oh shut up. This guy was hardly a thug. Selling individual cigarettes is hardly some major crime worthy of a forbidden choke hold.

Of course he was...but no one seems to recognize that former NY ME Baden, had a different finding on the Brown autopsy then THREE other ME's who's opinions were used and Baden's thrown out by the Ferguson Grand Jury! Perhaps we should wait until the OFFICIAL announcement and autopsy is released, and see if it was a chock that killed him

And yet that didn't stop you from claiming this man was a thug and somehow got what he deserved.

Brown acted foolishly and the Grand Jury was correct in their findings. I am not sure about this case. I would like to see more but this incident is troubling at best.

He has a prior arrest record.... makes him a THUG in my book, you have a prior arrest record? We should wait and see what develops or shall we do as the potus DID...THE POLICE ACTED STUPIDLY!

Using a choke hold is forbidden by the NYPD. So yes, it is safe to say they acted foolishly in this incident.

But a head lock isn't, which can slip into a choke in a struggle!

A headlock is a choke hold. Nobody is disputing what happened. The police aren't disputing what happened. The ME isn't disputing what happened. The officer in question isn't disputing what happened. The fact that the Grand Jury decided not to indict him doesn't change the facts.

I noticed what seemed to be a flutter (editing? I dunno) in the video, just before the cop applied the choke-hold, and the audio's a bit fuzzy there.

Does anyone know if the 'suspect' was ordered to put his hands behind his back or otherwise submit to arrest, and whether he refused?

I'm trying to figure-out why the cop would have applied the choke-hold in the first place.

Unless the call for reinforcements had been coded to indicate a dangerous suspect, and the newly-arrived 'reinforcing' cop decided to jump the 'dangerous' suspect from behind, in order to gain control of him.

You're thinking to hard trying to come up with something that isnt there. You dont believe your lying eyes?

They could have put him against the wall and still had leverage on him. I usualy give the benefit of the doubt to the cops because they got such a tough job to do everyday. But the video is right there. Even if they didnt arrest the guy, big deal, he was just selling ciggarettes. I would rather they
had taken down Al Sharpton in an Alley somewhere
I actually feel sorry for this guy. He was just trying to make a buck and not acting like a thug like Martin and Brown.

I'll come back to this disgusting redneck sewer of filth to remind all of you racist, stupid white Darren Wilson/George Zimmerman girly men that whatever happens, you deserve it.

So you condone rioting and looting of businesses that had nothing to do with either case? Interesting. I'll remind you that if the cowards doing that trying to justify it because they're made had any guts, they would try that shit at the police station and get what they deserve.

Forum List

Back