Pence Speaks at the Federalist Society - Trump wrong and notion he could overturn elections was "un-American."

Sorry bout that,

1. The wheels of justice grind slow in USA.
2. And they are about to grind slowly on Pence.
3. There will be nothing left to grieve over.
4. Should of kept his head down, but no, he poked it up.
5. Anyway we are getting around to him soon enough.
6. A little sooner is all.
7. He put his seal on a stolen election, and has no regrets.
8. He shall soon.
9. The truth will be revealed and that facts laid out for all to see.
10. And Pence will be in jail, for doing the wrong thing, certifying a stolen election, he is in great peril.
11. He can't say he didn't know, everybody knows, and always knew.
12. He might of been overlooked, if he had only kept his mouth shut, he will find out what a huge mistake he did in opening it.
13. He brought this on himself now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I wonder if this post peaks the interest of the Secret Service.

Those who bless Isreal will be blessed.

You're obsessed with antisemitism and are angry that PRESIDENT Trump recognizes JERUSALEM as Israel's Capitol.

I love that that one point i made annoys you. It tells me all I need to know qbout your soul 😄
Yet you're the one With the Swastika in your avatar.

processes were ruled illegal. Those fraudulent votes should be thrown out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
OK, good poster, let's play.
Again.

So, I think you are referring to the ballots in that Pennsylvania ruling?
If not, it really doesn't matter that much, as it works the same for any of the ballots you want thrown out.

But, for our purposes let's use Pennsylvania.
So Lenny you can throw 'em all out. All those votes for the Republican Congressmen, the Republican Mayor, the Republican School Board, the Republican State Senators and State Reps, the Republican Township Clerk, County Clerk, Sheriff, and Drain Commissioner.

They all must be thrown outta office 'cause you think they are all frauds.

Man, that sucks.
Have you thought it through?

So twice since January if 2017 he found his balls. You're correct he is a fucking Juggernaut!!!!!
MAGA
Doesn't matter...

So long as he found them when it really counted...

1. stopping Rump's attempted coup in its tracks

2. calling-out Rump's traitorous actions and culpability in attempting to overthrow the government of the United States

Doesn't matter...

2. calling-out Rump's traitorous actions and culpability in attempting to overthrow the government of the United States
The coup was over when the election was certified. And it was not Trump's coup.

And here we go...

FKynhPlXMAYqis-

Ha ha ha, Trump is the one who is WRONG since the Constitution made it clear what the duties of the VP were for the roll call of the electors in Congress on January 6, it is the CONGRESS who decide on any disputed electors in the chamber and debate on them if needed otherwise they will be approved by roll vote as certified by the states back in December.

Cornell Law

12th Amendment​

The electors shall meet in their respective states and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and of all persons voted for as Vice-President, and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate;--The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted;--the person having the greatest number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of electors appointed; and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote; a quorum for this purpose shall consist of a member or members from two-thirds of the states, and a majority of all the states shall be necessary to a choice. And if the House of Representatives shall not choose a President whenever the right of choice shall devolve upon them, before the fourth day of March next following, then the Vice-President shall act as President, as in the case of the death or other constitutional disability of the President. The person having the greatest number of votes as Vice-President, shall be the Vice-President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of electors appointed, and if no person have a majority, then from the two highest numbers on the list, the Senate shall choose the Vice-President; a quorum for the purpose shall consist of two-thirds of the whole number of Senators, and a majority of the whole number shall be necessary to a choice. But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.

LINK

red bolding mine

===

Vice President Pence role was FORMAL has NO powers to do anything else at all.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter...

There was NO attempt to overthrow the government, you should remove that delusion from your life.

The FBI and DOJ have no charges pending for anyone trying to overthrow a government it was obvious Rioting/mob violence that happened but once inside many people were simply walking around being harmless to the police such as this one:

1644118116113.png

and this one from Twitter showing large numbers of people peacefull milling around in the building,

Twitter Link to the 1 minute Video

YouTube 3:14 video of people walking around peacefully

Insurrection claims are STUPID as hell!!!

I posted in some detail in another thread,

While Joe’s FBI Scours the Country for J6 Grandmas, They Also Seek Leniency for BLM Murderers, Because They Murdered For the Cause of Social Justice​

LINK to POST 41

What the FBI says about the people they arrested.

LINK to post 44

Contains the legal definition of Insurrection

Coyote ran away after post 44 when it became obvious, she can't post any actual insurrection charges.

Last edited:
I can’t recall the last time we saw such a huge moral divide between a former President and his Vice President. :popcorn:

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

I see that Kondor3 give the disagree thumbs down 30 seconds after I posted it which would have taken 10 minutes to read everything.

What a closeminded fella.

Last edited:
Pence calls out Trump. Declares Trump was wrong he could overturn the election results and condems the 1/6 attacks.

Pence is right. He should have been more forceful in condemning the authoritarian wanna-be though.
trump knows it's a lie too, he just loves to lie.

Doesn't matter...

And still none of this makes him a good man. A good man would have NEVER got in bed or mixed up with tRump!!!
MAGA

And still none of this makes him a good man. A good man would have NEVER got in bed or mixed up with tRump!!!
MAGA
The religious right back to trump, they were all made fools of. Some even still try to defend him. I guess you'd have to call them idiot fools.

Did you read that on Gatewaypundit?
You do understand the difference between an audit and a recount, right?
Democrats don't want exposure of their criminal activity.....so they took the AZ audit committee to court. Maricopa County's election committee refused to cooperate with the audit. Strangely, Maricopa Co is where they found most of the irregularities.

Of course trump was trying to overthrow the election. Being who he is, he looked to finding the best scams to accomplish that and came up with THE BIG LIE.
The big lie is that Biden actually got 81 million genuine votes.
There is no evidence that people ever liked the prick enough to vote more for him than any president in US history.
As Biden and Stalin both said...who's counting the votes decides elections.

You do understand the difference between an audit and a recount, right?
Democrats don't want exposure of their criminal activity.....so they took the AZ audit committee to court. Maricopa County's election committee refused to cooperate with the audit. Strangely, Maricopa Co is where they found most of the irregularities.
And what were the findings of your so-called 'audit' ?

Did they find
enough substantive fraud or similar irregularity to reverse the results in Maricopa County?

Link?

Forum List

Back