Pence shakes the dust off his sandals and moves away from QAnon and Trump to embrace the Heritage Foundation and conservatism.

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
“The Heritage Foundation is a flagship of the conservative movement and I am profoundly honored to join them as a distinguished visiting fellow to advance conservative policies that will benefit every American,” Pence said in a statement. “I look forward to rolling up my sleeves and working with the all-star team at Heritage as we continue to take the case for a strong national defense, free markets and traditional values to policymakers across the Nation and to every American who cherishes our Heritage of Freedom.”

He went to the other crazy white meat organization that liked Romneycare but hated Oblamacare...At least he is a decent man of honor.

He went to the other crazy white meat organization that liked Romneycare but hated Oblamacare...At least he is a decent man of honor.
They aren’t crazy. I disagree with them wholeheartedly. But it’s not like they are sick enough to think there are Jewish space lasers
There are Jewish space laser that evaporate any rain before it hits a Muslim nation...

“The Heritage Foundation is a flagship of the conservative movement and I am profoundly honored to join them as a distinguished visiting fellow to advance conservative policies that will benefit every American,” Pence said in a statement. “I look forward to rolling up my sleeves and working with the all-star team at Heritage as we continue to take the case for a strong national defense, free markets and traditional values to policymakers across the Nation and to every American who cherishes our Heritage of Freedom.”

A man without a country. Turned his back on Trump in Trump's hour of need. He must forever pay the price for his disloyalty to the Trump cult's messiah and forever wander the neverland of scorn and ridicule by the faithful. Bigly!!!

The move is for the gop to represent lower spending, limited govt and the right to life. Kinzinger said pretty much the same.

The problem is the gop wasn't about lower spending and limited govt when W was potus. But we'll see. I can live with less abortion clinics so long as the gop doesn't do a Griswold v. Conn. on IUDs and abortion prescriptions like they did on condoms and diaphrams.

I gained a lot of respect for Pence's belief in the rule of law and the constitution in Trump's attempted insurrection

They aren’t crazy. I disagree with them wholeheartedly. But it’s not like they are sick enough to think there are Jewish space lasers
Hitler might have gotten a little farther if he'd injected a bit of levity into the holocaust. "Adolph, Adolph, Adolph. Always so serious. You can rule the world tomorrow, but these blintzes are heavenly"

Forum List

Back