Reported net worth for Democrats

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Confessed wealth by Demonics. Consider most mere politicians only.

Pelosi: 120 Million

Clintons: 120 Million

Obama: 70 Million & climbing fast

China Joe: Hides his money, and others such as his son account for confessed wealth. 10% for the big guy. What's 10% of a cool billions now that he's stretched his political arm for sake of foreign interests?

Warren: 12M, a mere puppet for the Demonicrat party

Schumer: WTF only 1M? How does that happen his age, New York City, his income etc. etc. etc.? I know people with a far less means who are worth more than 1M, and they're not as old. Something aint right, is Schumer really that worthless or perhaps he doesn't care about money? Sure, he really strikes me as a guy who would enter politics to the top because he's just a good guy & doesn't care about money. He doesn't strike me as a cocaine addict, that probably belongs to Eric Swalwell

Eric Swalwell: The dumbshit piece of filth scumbag suck fuckface dirt-slut punch dummy went deeply into college debt many years ago. Gee, I wonder if he supports bailing those like him out? He's not worth dick reported. Irony the guy blows other people's cash for a good time only to become a political dirtbag. What a great leader & candidate, I can understand why PROGS like him.

The Kosher-Commie: 6.3M. Kamala will be worth approx. 60 million in 4-8 years on assumption she doesn't self-destruct. She won the fucking lottery & she's the right color for it.

AOC: Laughable, young, dumb and not in the game anyway. You don't really think Demonicrats & the PROG-elite take her seriously do you, though she is "a rising star".

Waters: 2M. She's not in the game either. The PROG-elite might be racist.

Gabbard: 500K. And we conservatives like Gabbard, most part. She's something those above her never were or will be, a good person for starts.

Last edited:

China Joe: Hides his money, and others such as his son account for confessed wealth. 10% for the big guy. What's 10% of a cool billions now that he's stretched his political arm for sake of foreign entities?

Schumer: WTF only 1M? How does that happen his age, New York City, his income etc. etc. etc.? I know people with a far less means who are worth more than 1M, and they're not as old. Something aint right, is Schumer really that worthless or perhaps he doesn't care about money? Sure, he really strikes me as a guy who would enter politics to the top because he's just a good guy & doesn't care about money. He doesn't strike me as a cocaine addict, that probably belongs to Eric Swalwell

Eric Swalwell: The dumbshit piece of filth scumbag suck fuckface dirt-slut punch dummy went deeply into college debt many years ago. Gee, I wonder if he supports bailing those like him out? He's not worth dick reported. Irony the guy blows other people's cash for a good time only to become a political dirtbag. What a great leader & candidate, I can understand why PROGS like him.

The Kosher-Commie: 6.3M. She'll be worth approx. 60 million in 4-8 years on assumption she doesn't self-destruct. Harris won the fucking lottery.

AOC: Laughable, young, dumb and not in the game anyway. You don't really think Demonicrats & the PROG-elite take her seriously do you, though she is "a rising star".

Gabbard: 500K. And we conservatives like Gabbard, most part. She's something those above her never were or will be, a good person for starts.
You might concern yourself with GOP wealth. Especially the people who sucked up to Donald.

and why is it “confessed, idiota? They have to file financial disclosures every year.

did corrupt insane Donald?

Eric got to bang bang fang fang

So I guess he is happy

Another pocket-watching far rightwing soy boy thread.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

China Joe: Hides his money, and others such as his son account for confessed wealth. 10% for the big guy. What's 10% of a cool billions now that he's stretched his political arm for sake of foreign interests?

The Kosher-Commie: 6.3M. Kamala will be worth approx. 60 million in 4-8 years on assumption she doesn't self-destruct. She won the fucking lottery & she's the right color for it.

Interesting how those Democrats vote to RAISE their taxes

Interesting how those Democrats vote to RAISE their taxes

I know right? How come you don't get it?

Wingnuts: Capitalism for me but not for thee.

Since when did politicians represent Capitalism?

Eric got to bang bang fang fang

So I guess he is happy
No that’s Rupert.

Thats different. Somehow.

1612545196580.jpeg

When they write million-selling books. Or when their already-wealthy husband gets wealthier using GQP policies and tax cuts.

This is why Schumer isn’t mega-rich. No books. No rich spouse.

Now do Kelly Loeffler. :laugh:

When they write million-selling books. Or when their already-wealthy husband gets wealthier using GQP policies and tax cuts.

This is why Schumer isn’t mega-rich. No books. No rich spouse.

Now do Kelly Loeffler. :laugh:

ILMAO @ politician's selling books to PROGS, that's rich.

Trump LOST money because he was POTUS, and achieved wealth not off the public dime. I know PROGS have trouble with govt. Vs capitalism and everyday is opposite day PROG.

Today we learned that private enterprise & govt. are the same things.

aocs.jpg

Trump LOST money because he was POTUS, and achieved wealth not off the public dime.
You’re talking out your ass again. You have zero proof he lost money and zero proof he didn’t make hundreds of millions selling U.S. classified info to our enemies, or through bribes from the Saudis.

China Joe: Hides his money, and others such as his son account for confessed wealth. 10% for the big guy. What's 10% of a cool billions now that he's stretched his political arm for sake of foreign entities?

The Kosher-Commie: 6.3M. She'll be worth approx. 60 million in 4-8 years on assumption she doesn't self-destruct. Harris won the fucking lottery.

You might concern yourself with GOP wealth. Especially the people who sucked up to Donald.

and why is it “confessed, idiota? They have to file financial disclosures every year.

did corrupt insane Donald?
The difference JILLIAN between trumps group and the dem group........is that Trumps group earned their money outside of the government...the dems all became millionaires after "working" for the government taking bribes. Sad part is that you know they all have hidden accounts like bide.

Until today I didn't know Eric Swallow approaches the poster child for why dismissing college debt is an alarming bad idea.

Guy goes to school well over his head because of his personal desires for a university and fun. Community college and such are well beneath him, and after all, he's going to be a politician anyway (cough).

So the guy has a good time and probably doesn't earn a dime in the process. By 2006 his debt is over his head, because he never thought to think this through & doesn't plan to. All for my guess an unremarkable GPA.

Fourteen years pass he's still the scumbag he always was. He's not worth a dime reported, because while he does receive a good living on the public dime, he simply cannot be expected manage simple finances, his cocaine habit, his desire for the best gadgets and need for a good time with high honors & first class seats.

PROGS call this capitalism.

Trump LOST money because he was POTUS, and achieved wealth not off the public dime.
You’re talking out your ass again. You have zero proof he lost money and zero proof he didn’t make hundreds of millions selling U.S. classified info to our enemies, or through bribes from the Saudis.

Ha ha you can't see the obvious, Would you enter a building that belonged to Trump on purpose?

What line of business is Trump in again? Oh that's right, hospitality & such, where people gather. How'd that work out under COVID while PROGS became even MORE RICH?

Don't lie, this is you waiting outside a Trump building where you were supposed to attend a mandatory meeting on genital awareness & racial healing scheduled by your employer:

Last edited:

Ha ha you can't see the obvious, Would you enter a building that belonged to Trump on purpose?

What line of business is Trump in again? Oh that's right, hospitality & such, where people gather. How'd that work out under COVID while PROGS became even MORE RICH?
This is the problem with wingnuts who reject reality and refuse to read a newspaper. Two years ago The NY Times published their longest article ever.

He‘s had a negative net worth for decades.

And you have proof he did make money?

Guess what....if he profited from his policies, the democratic party would have uncovered it....and if not, the press would have uncovered it.

But you! You know he did because, well, you know!

Loser.

Forum List

Back