Pence ordered to testify

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Who knows why, but for some reason both Pence and Trump have been desperately trying to keep Pence from having to testify before a Grand Jury regarding the events of Jan 6, that tour a while back that supposedly got a little frisky.

I wonder how Pence -- I'm told he's a devout Christian -- will deal with the "so help me God" thing he's supposed to say before testifying. "The whole truth, nothing but the truth", that one.

Talk about "a rock and a hard place". If Pence says the wrong thing(s), his presidential aspirations are even deeper in the toilet than they already are, and he'll certainly have to double the security around himself and his loved ones. If he accidentally fibs, he may find himself sideways with his God. Hard to say where that would fall on his overall list of priorities, though.

Well, Mike, that's what you get for selling your soul to the wrong deity.

:popcorn:

Who knows why, but for some reason both Pence and Trump have been desperately trying to keep Pence from having to testify before a Grand Jury regarding the events of Jan 6, that tour a while back that supposedly got a little frisky.

I wonder how Pence -- I'm told he's a devout Christian -- will deal with the "so help me God" thing he's supposed to say before testifying. "The whole truth, nothing but the truth", that one.

Talk about "a rock and a hard place". If Pence says the wrong thing(s), his presidential aspirations are even deeper in the toilet than they already are, and he'll certainly have to double the security around himself and his loved ones. If he accidentally fibs, he may find himself sideways with his God. Hard to say where that would fall on his overall list of priorities, though.

I suspect he just wanted to be ordered to testify for supposed political benefit. It would not surprise me at all if he sings like a canary, once under oath. Even if under oath, trumpers will hate him and rank and file republican will not comment supporting, as they are worried about Donny, still.

giphy-downsized.gif

Can he just plead the Fifth and say he doesn't choose to answer that question? Probably not a good look if he can.

Imagine some world class talking out both sides of your mouth is on the way.

GOTt-RUMPNOWLUCY.gif

"So help me God"
They don't even say that anymore, MacFaggot. Aren't leftist shitbags grand?

Last edited:

Testify to what? Pence isn’t going to be able to testify to the imaginary crimes of the left.

Whoah! Whoah! Whoah Camel! Whoah!

Okay, If Mike Pence believes in God; Who do you say is the "right" deity vs. the wrong one that Mike Pence believes in? :shok:

Trumpsters have already turned on Mike Pence anyway. His political career is over. He has nothing to lose by testifying truthfully against Trump.

I suspect he just wanted to be ordered to testify for supposed political benefit. It would not surprise me at all if he sings like a canary, once under oath. Even if under oath, trumpers will hate him and rank and file republican will not comment supporting, as they are worried about Donny, still.
So you think he should lie to the Grand Jury.

You gottem now! I’d bet the house on it if I were you!

I suspect he just wanted to be ordered to testify for supposed political benefit. It would not surprise me at all if he sings like a canary, once under oath.
Yeah, that's definitely a possibility. And it will be over for him if he spills the beans. He's learning what happens when you voluntarily exist in the orange orbit. So, tough shit.

Forum List

Back