Elon Musk has made a serious mistake

No, the replies cannot be read. They disappear at the click. Therefore, it has to be originating from X. So far, no USMBer, that is also not an X member, has noticed this fascism.
You don't have a Twitter account. Or you're trying to view it in a browser where you're not signed into twitter. I just tried it in DuckDuckGo (where I'm not signed in) and the replies aren't visible.

This is just another way Elmo has fucked up twitter.

You don't have a Twitter account. Or you're trying to view it in a browser where you're not signed into twitter. I just tried it in DuckDuckGo (where I'm not signed in) and the replies aren't visible.

This is just another way Elmo has fucked up twitter.
Yes! You are the first human to verify what badger2 has been saying for weeks. This is the answer: Musk's fascism begins precisely at Twitter/X. Here is an excellent reason why this matters, because it has to do with communication.

In Rachel Carson's (Silent Spring) day, 70% of Americans were ecologically inclined. But the communications medium was more word-of-mouth and in person (more information given in three dimensions):

In a First, MIT Trains Students to Restore Clean Energy Conflicts
'It's not Susskind's first hand-on effort. He helped create the first student-led cybersecurity clinic in 2021 to help defend public infrastructure from hacking. It has expanded to 15 universities and received $20 million from Google this summer.'

Musk's public communication manipulation @ X links to what Huff (The Truth About Wuhan) has said about Google algorithms, which post is here:

21 Sep 2023 Post #305

If one does a USMB search before logging in, Before logging into USMB, they will not get to Huff's excerpt. They will get a (Google prompt [italics]). If they are then logged in and do the same search, they will get to the correct Post #305, above.

Musk's membership

This video Musk does about Biden's nickname as "corpse" is pure theatrics and further deflects from connections to Hunter and Metabiota (Musk's monkey-brain chips/UC Davis). Now that there is an anthrax link shown in the Herridge case, the furin cleavage site linked to Metabiota should not be ignored:

'....Yanping Chen.'

Yanping Chen was especially interested in Wright-Patterson Airforce Base. RFK Jr. (The Real Anthony Fauci) has pointed to anthrax at Battelle's lab, 50 miles away from that base.

1701533616612.png

:auiqs.jpg:

Judge orders Tesla to undo Elon Musk’s $56 billion pay package
The ruling by a Delaware court stems from a Tesla shareholder lawsuit over the tech billionaire’s 2018 compensation package

A Delaware judge on Tuesday ruled that Elon Musk’s generous 2018 compensation package, which helped make the tech entrepreneur the world’s richest person, was unfair and should be undone.

The $56 billion package, advanced by shareholders and Tesla’s board, entitled Musk to stock options in the company as it hit specific performance targets. Shareholders sued Musk, alleging the process that led to the package was improper.

The decision was earlier reported by Chancery Daily, which tracks Delaware Chancery Court matters, on Threads.

Musk issued a stern reaction on X, the social media site he bought in 2022, when it was known as Twitter.

“Never incorporate your company in the state of Delaware,” he said.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

1) the OP conveniently attacked Musk after he exposed the Totalitarian nature of his political party and became an enemy of the facist regime
2) wanting to see free speech platforms fail, because i
they are no longer a propaganda and elections manipulation tool is very telling of that fascist totalitarian ideology.
3) true story: in front of Musk's eyes I tweeted (when I was on the platform-will explain why I'm not later in the post)
that I knew of many ways and places on a car to add self generating power to extend the miles(MAYBE DOUBLE IT OR MORE) on the EV's, which would have came in handy this winter debacle with lower ranges and down charging stations. THE LACK OF INQUIREY (INQUISITIVE NATURE) comes from being too cocky and arrogant and that includes his own employees too smart to need consultation from someone they feel superior to because of their degrees or schools or job positions. So that cost the company huge losses recently, and most likely many present orders cancelled and future customers all because they think they know it all. But as you pointed out, they don't and everyone knows these problems they have are on them, as they are fixable, but they don't believe tbey need to. THE DOWNFALL IS BY AND THROUGH HUMAN EGO.
Why I closed my twitter acct was because access to true roundtable like consultations and communications brainstorming to help solve community issues and networking and reaching those with platforms to reach millions was non existing on Twitter with "celebrities" not actually reachable or communicating (not replying).
Your posts only get seen by your followers and are still ghosted as a whole to the rest of the community making it pointless and anti social for the "common" folk.
So in essence the "celebrity"-polititian, tech companies, authors, professors hob knobbers, and the rest of the riff raff have no sense of what's the reality in their communication bubble, if tbey are too good to interact then joe public is lwft out of the loop as they are left out of reality of the true community outside that bubble. That includes Musk and his employees never knowing that I've been the one lobbying for years, the EV's infrastructure in specific strategic places that serve the consumer, before trying to sell the concept of the cars on the public. The way Twitter is set up they will continue to not know and it will be a problem they also will not address, because they'll miss that consulting about improving twitter as well.

So we both kvetch about twitter, the difference is I point out the problem and have the solutions, your intent is point out problems you have due to party affiliation and not bringing back former problems it already got rid of. 🤦

Now I know one of the butthurt Dems in this forum is the one sending all those illegal scam emails 😁
anyone know how to report abusing emails this one used [email protected]
It was one of the dumbest twists to the Nigerian scam using Musk donations instead of Foreign Princes😄
Their policies are so good that this is how they operate. 🐸

Forum List

Back