Pelosi's Taiwan trip is just a ruse to get the DUI and insider trading off the front page

The Pelosi's have been taking a beating in the news lately. I'm amazed that so many outlets are praising this trip and the, "china doesn't tell us what to do," crowd
Not buying it
And don't give me the, "well she's had this trip planned for weeks." argument.
This is pure optics.

Well give me a ring when she actually go's comes back & then we see/ hear what happened. Two weeks of your constant complaints over nothing so far. PS I don't like her much my self, But really?

The Pelosi's have been taking a beating in the news lately. I'm amazed that so many outlets are praising this trip and the, "china doesn't tell us what to do," crowd
Not buying it
This is pure optics.

I disagree

I think china blindsided pelosi and biden with threats to kill pelosi if she goes to taiwan

That was pretty shocking and really put the dems in a bind because they are pussies who are easy to push around

If Nancy went to Asia and DIDN'T go to Taiwan, you'd be posting that she's snubbing Taiwan. This will embolden China in further aggression. Or that she caved out of fear of Xi's threats. Or you'd say she's in the pocket of the Chinese and trot out the old story of her Chinese spy driver.

Now you're saying she's deliberately provoking the Chinese by going to Taiwan, for a photo op. Sounds to me like Pelosi was always damned if she did and damned if she didn't, in your eyes.

You've got your hate speeches all prepared no matter which way this goes.
🐝.S.

Do you not remember the stink Democrats made when Trump took a call from the President of Taiwan to congratulate him on winning in 2016?

If Nancy went to Asia and DIDN'T go to Taiwan, you'd be posting that she's snubbing Taiwan. This will embolden China in further aggression. Or that she caved out of fear of Xi's threats. Or you'd say she's in the pocket of the Chinese and trot out the old story of her Chinese spy driver.

Now you're saying she's deliberately provoking the Chinese by going to Taiwan, for a photo op. Sounds to me like Pelosi was always damned if she did and damned if she didn't, in your eyes.

You've got your hate speeches all prepared no matter which way this goes.
Pelosi is looking to go long or short depending on the stock

Not buying it
This is pure optics.

If it pisses off China, I don't care.

It's something selfish. I was thinking her husband's chip interests, but you may be right. Or it may be several factors, not one of which has anything to do with putting America first.

Forum List

Back