If FBI goons can crucify a former president, no-one is safe. It's how democracy ends and – just maybe – how civil war starts

hhhaa sorry no have some business ventures dj age to restructure shows a survivor…a winner
can't quite understand what you are trying to say but 6 bankrupcys doesn't make anyone a surviver or a winner when he just got more money from daddy or stoled it with tax fraud , being a crook or not paying his bills. kind of funny though.

If FBI goons can crucify a former president, no-one is safe. It's how democracy ends and

just maybe

how civil war starts

9 Aug 2022 ~~ By Richard Littlejohn

This is how democracy ends. Or maybe, just maybe, how civil war starts.
After the surgically embalmed octogenarian Nancy Pelosi jetted into Taiwan to proclaim America's enduring commitment to freedom, back home FBI goons were staging a politically motivated, prime-time raid on the home of her sworn enemy Donald Trump.
As events unfolded on live television, it was like watching one of those old conspiracy-theory movies, starring Robert Redford or Gene Hackman.
~Snip~
The intention was to portray Trump as guilty of something, anything - and divert attention away from Creepy Uncle Joe and his dodgy business dealings with nefarious foreign actors, via his druggy, whoring son Hunter.
~Snip~
The Dems are desperate to stop Trump running again, after polls showed him trouncing not just Biden but any other opponent. They want to shoo-in California 'liberal' Gavin Newsom, a toothy, vacuous left-wing poster boy who has let crime and illegal immigration rip in the once 'Golden State'.
~Snip~
We can only hope that the bungled effort by the FBI to discredit Trump proves to be the high watermark of the Deep State/Blob conspiracy to undermine for ever democracy in the West.
For America, in particular, to heal, the future demands the retreat of the CCP-style Deep State and magnanimity on the behalf of Trump, who should accept that he has the Establishment rattled and then graciously withdraws from the fray in favour of someone like DeSantis. It's the greatest service he could do his country.
Sadly, I'm not convinced that's going to happen. But the alternative is civil war. And that's too horrible to contemplate.

Commentary:
Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrats fear that the election of a GOP Congress in November will neutralize their efforts to complete their total transformation of America, because what will follow is the re-election of DJT.
This is an all out effort to destroy Trump. Failing to do so by Democrats will lead to their downfall or all out Civil War.
I’d rather think the civil war will be started by non patriots who trashed the constitution by supporting trump and not accepting he was beaten.
Leave no doubt, that is exactly what all this trouble is about. Republicans cannot accept he was beaten and now like the Neanderthals they are, advocate violence against patriots.

Does anybody here think the FBI wouldn't plant evidence in what they claim to have found in their fake raid on Trump's house? Any judge who would trust 'evidence' presented by the FBI at this point is either stupid or on the take.

If Trump is successful and is nominated by the Republican majority to run for the presidency, I believe that Democrats will try to assassinate him this time around, since all else has failed them.

That will unquestionably start a war.

One the Democrats (and the Deep State) won't win

I’d rather think the civil war will be started by non patriots who trashed the constitution by supporting trump and not accepting he was beaten.
Leave no doubt, that is exactly what all this trouble is about. Republicans cannot accept he was beaten and now like the Neanderthals they are, advocate violence against patriots.
Nothing funny about it but to each his own.

What a tucking dumbass.

If that's what the righties wanted it would have happened already.

Yeah, right. You'll let me know when you find a leftard patriot.

You can't be a commie and a patriot at the same time, leftard jackass.

That will unquestionably start a war.

One the Democrats (and the Deep State) won't win
Why will it be a democrat led assassination? Keep in mind they politically assassinated him at the last election.

They have nothing to fear from trump. He’s an idiot and proves it everyday. His personal following is dwindling and the results of the mid terms will be for republicans if that is what your expecting.
Trump will not be running.

What a tucking dumbass.

If that's what the righties wanted it would have happened already.

Yeah, right. You'll let me know when you find a leftard patriot.

You can't be a commie and a patriot at the same time, leftard jackass.

I know the truth is uncomfortable for you but you must accept history. You supported a complete ratbag and know it but your pride is driving you.
Trump will never be POTUS again.

If FBI goons can crucify a former president, no-one is safe. It's how democracy ends and

just maybe

how civil war starts

9 Aug 2022 ~~ By Richard Littlejohn

This is how democracy ends. Or maybe, just maybe, how civil war starts.
What is at risk here from you and other Trump supporters is the rule of law.
After the surgically embalmed octogenarian Nancy Pelosi jetted into Taiwan to proclaim America's enduring commitment to freedom, back home FBI goons were staging a politically motivated, prime-time raid on the home of her sworn enemy Donald Trump.
Pelosi had nothing to do with the execution of an entirely lawful search warrant on the home of a private citizen.
As events unfolded on live television, it was like watching one of those old conspiracy-theory movies, starring Robert Redford or Gene Hackman.
As what events unfolded on live television? The search was not televised.
The intention was to portray Trump as guilty of something, anything - and divert attention away from Creepy Uncle Joe and his dodgy business dealings with nefarious foreign actors, via his druggy, whoring son Hunter.
The intention was to recover government property and highly classified documents that had been stolen from the White House and kept essentially unsecured in Mar-a-Lago. If you or I had had even one of those documents in our homes the cops would have put us in handcuffs right then and taken us directly to jail. Why hasn't Donald Trump been arrested?
The Dems are desperate to stop Trump running again, after polls showed him trouncing not just Biden but any other opponent.
We do NOT want to risk him getting into office again because he's the worst president in US history but right now polls show Trump losing to both Biden or Desantis.
They want to shoo-in California 'liberal' Gavin Newsom, a toothy, vacuous left-wing poster boy who has let crime and illegal immigration rip in the once 'Golden State'.
I want Biden to run again. I know of no one who want Newsom to run.
We can only hope that the bungled effort by the FBI to discredit Trump proves to be the high watermark of the Deep State/Blob conspiracy to undermine for ever democracy in the West.
Don't hold your breath. Trump is going to jail.
For America, in particular, to heal, the future demands the retreat of the CCP-style Deep State and magnanimity on the behalf of Trump, who should accept that he has the Establishment rattled and then graciously withdraws from the fray in favour of someone like DeSantis. It's the greatest service he could do his country.
There IS NO Deep State. It won't matter what Trump wants to do because he'll be in jail.
Sadly, I'm not convinced that's going to happen. But the alternative is civil war. And that's too horrible to contemplate.
What's going to happen is that Trump is going to jail and Biden will run against Desantis who will lose because he is a blatant manipulator and lying scam artist.
Commentary:
Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrats fear that the election of a GOP Congress in November will neutralize their efforts to complete their total transformation of America, because what will follow is the re-election of DJT.
This is an all out effort to destroy Trump. Failing to do so by Democrats will lead to their downfall or all out Civil War.
Trump could lead to the downfall of the Republican Party as a viable political organization, but if he gets thrown in jail soon enough, sanity might prevail.

I know the truth is uncomfortable for you but you must accept history. You supported a complete ratbag and know it but your pride is driving you.

"I" didn't do anything, you shit for brains mudslinging leftard.

I'm a libertarian. EVEN WE can see how you try to shame people by associating then with Trump.

That's why WE are helping the righties right now.

Because Trump with all his faults, stands head and shoulders above you fucked up Stalinists pigs.

Trump will never be POTUS again.

Who cares.

It's not about Trump.

It's about lying leftard assholes like yourself.

Happy with the $7 gas, dimwit?

Happy with the near nuclear war in Ukraine, gaslighting asswipe leftard?

None of that shit happened under Trump. NONE of it.

"I" didn't do anything, you shit for brains mudslinging leftard.

I'm a libertarian. EVEN WE can see how you try to shame people by associating then with Trump.

That's why WE are helping the righties right now.

Because Trump with all his faults, stands head and shoulders above you fucked up Stalinists pigs.

Who cares.

It's not about Trump.

It's about lying leftard assholes like yourself.

Happy with the $7 gas, dimwit?

Happy with the near nuclear war in Ukraine, gaslighting asswipe leftard?

None of that shit happened under Trump. NONE of it.
Of course you not a republican. I knew that and those little belchs of bike prove it.
You love trump. Admit it.

The FBI hasn't been an American institution for a very long time. They are now, wholly, the enforcement arm of the enemy democratic party.

Don’t be so ridiculous. You never uttered a word about that when trump was there.
Only when Biden is elected they are now enemies. How coincidental.

Of course you not a republican. I knew that and those little belchs of bike prove it.
I admit you're a dimwitted leftard engaged in the worst form of political demagoguery and you're so fucking incompetent and annoying that we're booting you sorry asses out of office in 23 days

I admit you're a dimwitted leftard engaged in the worst form of political demagoguery and you're so fucking incompetent and annoying that we're booting you sorry asses out of office in 23 days
Let me know if Biden isn’t the POTUS.

Stick with trump boy. He’s about the same intelligent level as you.

^^^ look at the date this “new” member joined. It obviously got banned for violations, and came back to continue its anti-American assault on people who didn’t vote the way it wanted.

Who is advocating violence? It is the anti-American fascists' Democrats, that's who!

Who is advocating violence? It is the anti-American fascists' Democrats, that's who!
Why are democrats who never participated in the j6 riots now branded as fascist? Trump orchestrated the j6 violence, you supported it so you are the fascists.
Why would democrats be un American in the same country you live and love?
The fought for the country also but are now in American. Explain how that makes sense.

Why are democrats who never participated in the j6 riots now branded as fascist? Trump orchestrated the j6 violence, you supported it so you are the fascists. Why would democrats be un American in the same country you live and love?
The fought for the country also but are now in American. Explain how that makes sense.

Why do you lie?

Forum List

Back