If FBI goons can crucify a former president, no-one is safe. It's how democracy ends and – just maybe – how civil war starts

Why are democrats who never participated in the j6 riots now branded as fascist?

Because they are. Fascist. The entire J6 committee is filled with Stalinist pigs. Their STATED agenda is to find a way to torpedo Donald Trump. That is entirely fucking fascist and everyone knows it.

Trump orchestrated the j6 violence,

No, he didn't. There is ZERO evidence to that effect. You're just repeating bullshit lies you heard on the Daily kooz.

you supported it

No, I didn't. I wasn't even there. Didn't even know it was happening

so you are the fascists.

Now THAT is hilarious!

Stalin did that too, you know

He accused everyone else of being the fascists.

Hey dumbshit- Democrats are the only ones doing this crap. Republicans ain't doing it. Because they know better

Why would democrats be un American in the same country you live and love?

WHY? ???

DOES 40 MURDERS, 2000 INJURED COPS, AND 4 BILLION DOLLARS WORTH OF PROPERTY DAMAGE RING A BELL? ???

Funded by Democrats

Logistically organized by Democrats

Supported and encouraged by Democrats

DEMOCRATS bailed out the arsonists and looters.

DEMOCRATS suck. They have no love for this country or its people.

The fought for the country also but are now in American. Explain how that makes sense.

Well then let them fight now

This ain't your father's Democratic party

THIS Democratic party is filled with Stalinist extremists who think can they can railroad over all our laws and traditions

Well, heads up: they're leaving town. Violently, if necessary STALINISM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED IN THIS COUNTRY. Period full stop, end of story

Ok. Can you tell me who had rallies promoting the date and telling supporters it was going to be wild?

Oh, you mean the BLM riots.

The ones the FBI was watching on Twitter and Tik Tok, and now claim they cant find any of these people, even though they found Ron Johnson's cell phone just fine

Don’t tell me it was democrats either because that would be a lie.

Democrats are too stupid to protest for their country. They protest for some scumbag drug addict but they don't protest for honest elections.

The enquiry is not subpoenaing democrats.
Duh

Gee, I wonder why

Because they're a bunch of Stalinist assholes from hell, that's why.

They're not interested in the truth, they're only out to get Trump

Oh, you mean the BLM riots.

The ones the FBI was watching on Twitter and Tik Tok, and now claim they cant find any of these people, even though they found Ron Johnson's cell phone just fine

Democrats are too stupid to protest for their country. They protest for some scumbag drug addict but they don't protest for honest elections.

Duh

Gee, I wonder why

Because they're a bunch of Stalinist assholes from hell, that's why.

They're not interested in the truth, they're only out to get Trump
Your denying the truth.
You know I'm right so admit it and move on.
Pathetic defence of the indefensible is absurd. Don't try to switch the blame to democrats because your embarrassed about supporting a fascist like Trump.

Your denying the truth.

I'm throwing the truth right in your face.

You know I'm right so admit it and move on.

You're as wrong as the day is long.

Pathetic defence of the indefensible is absurd.

Agreed. Stalinism is indefensible.

Don't try to switch the blame to democrats because your embarrassed about supporting a fascist like Trump.
See? :p

It's ALL you stupid retarded shit for brains lemmings have.

It's ALL YOU HAVE. You try to shame people by associating then with Donald Trump.

You morons are a fucking DISASTER. You're real good at mudslinging but the rest of your bullshit is a horrible mess.

I got news for you, worm eaten progfuck. I'm not a Trumpie. Got no love for the guy.

Now go find some gullible rightie to play your little games with, and good luck with that. They're on to you and they're going to DESTROY you at the polls in 21 days

I'm throwing the truth right in your face.

You're as wrong as the day is long.

Agreed. Stalinism is indefensible.

See? :p

It's ALL you stupid retarded shit for brains lemmings have.

It's ALL YOU HAVE. You try to shame people by associating then with Donald Trump.

You morons are a fucking DISASTER. You're real good at mudslinging but the rest of your bullshit is a horrible mess.

I got news for you, worm eaten progfuck. I'm not a Trumpie. Got no love for the guy.

Now go find some gullible rightie to play your little games with, and good luck with that. They're on to you and they're going to DESTROY you at the polls in 21 days
I don't wish to promote debates with vulgar brain dead fools. You don't intimidating me but mouth but if it warms your heart, continue.

Forum List

Back