Pelosi's insurrection inquisition

Unlike you, I don't judge by the amount of melanin in your skin.
I judge you to be a Tiny Minded "conservative" racist by your actions and words, not your skin.
You know nothing of my actions, and you only see my words here...words which prove no racism on my part. I've asked other people; none have been able to provide any evidence. You know, just like you haven't.

So, you believe things about me based on...nothing at all except your bigotry against conservatives.

The funny part is you believe your bigotry is good and righteous and holy.

Tough guy?
I'm not threatening to you in any physical sense.
I am a threat to your mental state.
But, since it's such a Tiny Mind I'm going to say the threat is Tiny as well.

As for physical?
Hey, you're the guys with the guns.
You're the guys who call a national hero and threaten his life for telling the truth.
You're the guys who hate being betrayed ESPECIALLY by their own.

So, don't worry about your betrayal to the faith.
I hear you guys are VERY forgiving.
Goodness, you sure do like the smell of your own farts. Kinda inevitable, though, considering your nose is in your transverse colon.

You suck at condescension, kid. You don't have the horsepower to pull it off. So, yeah, I was right. You're trying to convince yourself.

And it sounds like you're failing.

You know nothing of my actions, and you only see my words here...words which prove no racism on my part. I've asked other people; none have been able to provide any evidence. You know, just like you haven't.

So, you believe things about me based on...nothing at all except your bigotry against conservatives.

The funny part is you believe your bigotry is good and righteous and holy.
I see your words.
Your words are a reflection of the racist you are.

Bigotry? Really?
Who is it supporting racist GOP policies?
That would be you.
EVERYTHING I support would work identically no matter your race.

BUT

As is common with the Tiny Minded
You think that equality means less for you
WHEN, in actuality
It means more for everyone.

Goodness, you sure do like the smell of your own farts. Kinda inevitable, though, considering your nose is in your transverse colon.

You suck at condescension, kid. You don't have the horsepower to pull it off. So, yeah, I was right. You're trying to convince yourself.

And it sounds like you're failing.
BWAHAHAHAHA

Upset that I won't play Keyboard Kommando with you?
Sorry, I don't wrestle with pigs either.
BUUUUUUUT
I've been using this ID for 25 years.
I'm not hard to find.
If you do have the nuts, start looking.

Of course, you have neither the nuts nor the intellect to follow up so...

I see your words.
Your words are a reflection of the racist you are.

Bigotry? Really?
Who is it supporting racist GOP policies?
That would be you.
EVERYTHING I support would work identically no matter your race.

BUT

As is common with the Tiny Minded
You think that equality means less for you
WHEN, in actuality
It means more for everyone.
It's always funny when people who can't think for themselves try to tell me what I think.

So, you can't prove I'm racist. I'm getting bored with your bullshit, boy. You're dumb as a bag of hammers, and somehow, against all evidence, believe you're smarter than me.

Good luck with that, kid.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Upset that I won't play Keyboard Kommando with you?
Sorry, I don't wrestle with pigs either.
BUUUUUUUT
I've been using this ID for 25 years.
I'm not hard to find.
If you do have the nuts, start looking.

Of course, you have neither the nuts nor the intellect to follow up so...
Why do you believe I care? Are you that desperate for validation from strangers on the internet?

Fuckin' pathetic.

It's always funny when people who can't think for themselves try to tell me what I think.

So, you can't prove I'm racist. I'm getting bored with your bullshit, boy. You're dumb as a bag of hammers, and somehow, against all evidence, believe you're smarter than me.

Good luck with that, kid.
I need prove nothing.
Your words prove you a racist.

And If I'm dumb as a bag of hammers that still places my intellect hundreds of generations ahead of you and the rest of your Tiny Minded "conservative" fools.

Why do you believe I care? Are you that desperate for validation from strangers on the internet?

Fuckin' pathetic.
You're the one making threats Kaptain Keyboard.
I'm just here yanking your chain and watching you dance like the puppet you are.

I need prove nothing.
Your words prove you a racist.

And If I'm dumb as a bag of hammers that still places my intellect hundreds of generations ahead of you and the rest of your Tiny Minded "conservative" fools.
See? You don't have to prove I'm racist, so I don't have to prove you are. That's some of that logic stuff you know nothing about.

The only difference is you're just mindlessly lashing out. I'm telling the truth.

Dumbass.

From a political viewpoint, this is strangest phenomenon I have ever seen in my 50 years of following American politics.

Donald Trump is the leader of the Republican Party. Republican candidates vie for his endorsement. He is the presumptive Republican nominee for the 2024 Presidential election.

And Donald Trump is in trouble.

The Times explains, "Jeffrey A. Rosen, who was acting attorney general during the Trump administration, has told the Justice Department watchdog and congressional investigators that one of his deputies tried to help former President Donald J. Trump subvert the results of the 2020 election, according to a person familiar with the interviews.

"Mr. Rosen had a two-hour meeting on Friday with the Justice Department’s office of the inspector general and provided closed-door testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee on Saturday.

"The investigations were opened after a New York Times article that detailed efforts by Jeffrey Clark, the acting head of the Justice Department’s civil division, to push top leaders to falsely and publicly assert that continuing election fraud investigations cast doubt on the Electoral College results. That prompted Mr. Trump to consider ousting Mr. Rosen and installing Mr. Clark at the top of the department to carry out that plan."

Trump never fired Rosen, but the plot highlights the former president’s desire to batter the Justice Department into advancing his unproven claim that the election was stolen from him.

This issue is on every major network, in every major newspaper in the country, and it is plastered all over the internet.

Here is the strange part. Republican lawmakers seeking his favor are all silent on the issue. Republican lawmakers make no attempt to defend Trump. Regarding Republicans in Congress, their silence is deafening.

Republicans on this forum completely ignore Trump when it comes his foolish attempt to subvert the Department of Justice.

As if to prove my point, Republicans on this forum will not address the issue.

The pissy Trump butt barnacles are in a tizzy over the House Speaker's successfully establishing a bipartisan inquiry into the Trump goon attack of January 6. The first-person testimony of the police who were savaged by the Trump goons provided the nation with the truth after Trump grovelers in Congress were lying about it being a typical tourist visit.

If Republican leadership had not weaseled out of the independent bipartisan commission that they had initially supported, they would not have delivered such a triumph to Speaker Pelosi.

All patriotic Americans will benefit from a thorough exposition of the truth.

what are patriotic Americans? Those that vote for a president that wants to fundamentally transform America? Is that a Patriot? How?

Forum List

Back