Pelosi & the Democrats are the ones who are immoral

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Pelosi wants to spend 50 billion taxpayer dollars on foreign countries.

They want to drain our resources and flood our country with outsiders . This Is A War

This is why we need term limits to get rid of somebody like Nancy Pelosi who I believe is a cyborg LOL just kidding wait no I’m not !!!

You being a typical DemonRat hypocrite, that is is the only immoral thing, Nancy PeLousy

VQ1fCOG.jpg

They want to drain our resources and flood our country with outsiders . This Is A War

This is why we need term limits to get rid of somebody like Nancy Pelosi who I believe is a cyborg LOL just kidding wait no I’m not !!!

Linkage?

Pelosi has given our TAX dollars to Mexico so they can abort Mexican babies....

Nancy Pelosi and House Democrats Will Try to Make Americans Fund Abortions | LifeNews.com
Among their goals is to reverse the Mexico City policy, a pro-life measure that President Donald Trump re-instituted to prohibit taxpayer funding to international groups that promote or provide abortions, according to the report. The policy stopped millions of tax dollars from going to the International Planned Parenthood Federation and Marie Stopes International, which are among largest abortion chains in the world.
So Nanny "blinkie" Pelosi wants to kill the little brown fuckers before they see the light of day, but if they do happen to survive, then the hypocrite geriatric will with open arms let them into this country. Cant some Muslim terrorist who crossed the southern border, be driving a box truck, and run her old wrinkly ass over some day? She needs to fucking go.

wicked_witch_gets_house.jpg
I can see her palsy arms just twitching from under the truck.

Impeach the bitch......
tumblr_oqddznuFph1ujsmvgo1_400.gif

Pretend it’s military spending . Then you moral cons have no issue if you think the Money is going to blow up people .

Forum List

Back