Pelosi tape released

We will continue doing that. This is like shooting fish out of a barrel. These Right-wing losers fool no one over anything. It's why they are losers.

This is the same group that brought us the Big Lie.

And Ray Epps.

And "Obama's Shadow Army".

And the birther conspiracy.

What do you expect?

Heres is what post 939 looks like. If you claim that's normal, you have a reason to defend BWK:

View attachment 752387

How long have you been in BWK's sock drawer?

I'll repond to your master when he makes sense. If you don't like that, tell him to stop posting like a retard. You can even turn your head from side to side when you talk to him.

Dude, you can't respond with anything intelligent. Your agenda is hate, homophobia, lying, and conspiracies. Those are easy arguments to dismantle, no matter the subject.

Your next thread you engage in on here will be no different. You are indoctrinated.

So you made up 'insults' that were never made, citing yourself.....and not me. And were laughably wrong.

But you expect us to ignore TWO confessions by DePape, outlining the break in and his motivations, along a video of the break in and a video of the attack on Paul Pelosi.......and instead accept your list of imaginary requirements of what 'shoulda' happened

Citing yourself.

Um, no. I'm gonna go with the police report, the officers on site, the video of the break in, the video of the attack and BOTH confessions by DePape describing his own motivations and actions rather than you citing you.

As would any rational person.
You obviously just completely missed the last paragraph of my post..

Sorry, BWK.

I'm not putting you "on ignore" but I'm going to ignore your posts until you learn how to quote correctly. I don't have the patience to sort out that mess of a word salad meets pot pie. I think there are rules about quoting other posters and I see now why they are needed.

Re-post or edit it correctly and I'll respond.
You're going to put someone on ignore?

Laughing%20at%20you-S.jpg

Heres is what post 939 looks like. If you claim that's normal, you have a reason to defend BWK:

View attachment 752387

How long have you been in BWK's sock drawer?

I'll repond to your master when he makes sense. If you don't like that, tell him to stop posting like a retard. You can even turn your head from side to side when you talk to him.

You lyin' skeev, I was talking about post #918, which was the post you whined about. Not post #939.

I never claimed the alarm wasn’t set, at all.

The hell you didn't. Sell stupid elsewhere.

Alarm just happened to be disarmed that night? Why? Depape must have known it was disarmed, otherwise breaking into the home would have tripped it.

And for the 4th time now………depape knows pelosi is on the phone with 911…..he doesn’t stop it….that means he let pelosi call 911………………

No, it doesn't. Allowing him to call 911 would entail him knowing Pelosi is about to call 911 before he called. Learning after he called was allowing the call to continue.

The Bedroom
DePape said he woke Pelosi up and demanded to know where his wife was. "He's like, 'She's not here,'" he recounted.

The Bathroom
Pelosi eventually was able to convince DePape to let him go into the bathroom, where, unknown to DePape Paul’s phone was charging. Paul entered the bathroom and called 911, as recounted by DePape.

The Call

On the released audio of the call Pelosi tries to sound matter of fact while subtly asking for help, and then sounding more panicked as the 911 operator doesn't initially seem to understand that he was in peril.

"I guess I called by mistake," he said at the beginning of the call. "There's a gentleman here just waiting for my wife to come back, Nancy Pelosi. He's just waiting for her to come back. But she's not going to be here for days, so I guess I'll have to wait," he said.

It soon became clear that DePape was listening in on Pelosi. Pelosi asks him, "What do you think?" DePape replies, "I think everything is good."

Pelosi then says, "He thinks everything's good. I've got a problem, but he thinks everything is good."

"This gentleman just came into the house and wants to wait for my wife to come home. He just came into the house," Pelosi said. Asked if he knew the person, Pelosi said, "No. I don't know who he is. He's telling me not to do anything."

Asked for the person's name, Pelosi said he didn't know. DePape can be heard saying, "I'm David ... I'm a friend of theirs."

"He says he's a friend but I don't know him," Pelosi tells the operator, before adding, "He wants me to get the hell off the phone, ok?" The call then ends.

The 911 operator dispatched the police to the residence without much detail other than “man in distress”. In the 8 minutes Paul hung up the phone until the police opened the door Paul attempted to keep DePape calm.

The kitchen
After a few minutes passed with DePape rambling nonsense Paul asked him for some water. They walked into the kitchen with Paul closely followed by DePape hammer in hand. Paul poured some water and heard the police outside.

The Doorway
The police knocked on the door and Paul, with DePape next to him, went to the door with his water glass in his left hand.

On video you see Paul use his right hand to swing the door open slowly and as it was swinging open Paul grabbed the hammer with the same right hand he opened the door. It was the only time he had his hand on the hammer and it was a split second before you see them in the doorway. Paul thought he only needed to slow DePape for a second since the cops were there. However the cops were confused and hesitated. Paul’s plan to hold the hammer while the police rushed in failed. He simply didn’t want to spook the bad guy so he didn’t yell out - he just wanted to be saved by the police. He’s an 80 year old guy.

C'mon. If that doesn't reek of gay sex, I don’t know what does?

You obviously just completely missed the last paragraph of my post..

You really kinda lost me with the 'gay fantasy is an insult' nonsense.

You demonstrated that you're just making this shit up as you go along. All while ignoring every answer you claim to be asking for.

Its all good, though. I've already bookmarked this thread and shared it. Its a perfect example of systematic failures of conseservative reasoning. And how those poor, lost souls will ignore anything, invent anything, to cling to what they want to believe.

I'll respond to posts from your buddy BWK when they are formated in a way that makes sense.

Post # 939? No, I'm not trying to decypher that.

1675165934779.png

View attachment 752387

You lyin' skeev, I was talking about post #918, which was the post you whined about. Not post #939.

918 and 939 are two example of BWK producing idiotically formated posts, I never said 918 was the only example. I sure did not have to wait long for another one.

About one out of four of your pals post's appear to be from a functional illiterate. I teach special education, so I often have decypher such nonsense to tell if the kid had a coherent thought or was just writing to keep the teacher from getting onto him for not writing. I'm off the clock when I post on here, so I'm not gonna do it. I'll read your his posts when they make sense.

It is a common technique for a sock puppeteer to write like a moron under his other account, so it isn't so obvious. If that was your goal, you accomplished it well with the BWK character.

The hell you didn't. Sell stupid elsewhere.

No, it doesn't. Allowing him to call 911 would entail him knowing Pelosi is about to call 911 before he called. Learning after he called was allowing the call to continue.

You’re right on the first one, I did say that. And you’re right, I don’t KNOW the alarm was not armed, but there are indications it wasn’t, obviously because it apparently didn’t deter depape, and, because of the fact that pelosi had to call 911, if an alarm had tripped at the pelosi residence, the police would have been dispatched automatically.

Now, sure, it is possible that the glass break sensor didn’t activate, that would be a problem. I should have asked that as a question instead of making it a claim.

Actually, if you listen to the tape of the depape interview, I think he says he knew pelosi was calling 911, he says he was there when he did it.

You really kinda lost me with the 'gay fantasy is an insult' nonsense.

You demonstrated that you're just making this shit up as you go along. All while ignoring every answer you claim to be asking for.

Its all good, though. I've already bookmarked this thread and shared it. Its a perfect example of systematic failures of conseservative reasoning. And how those poor, lost souls will ignore anything, invent anything, to cling to what they want to believe.
Once again, I haven’t made anything up. All I’ve done was just ask questions, how many times do I have to say that, you seem to want to just ignore that, and accuse me of some narrative. I’ve never said that pelosi was having a sexual affair with depape, in fact, I’ve said that there is no evidence of that being the case.

In every post, I’ve merely asked some questions about observstions I’ve seen in the video, and in every reply you and others have attacked me for simply just asking questions. Rather than giving your take on the questions I’ve asked, you just jumped to assumptions and went on the defensive.

Forum List

Back