Pelosi tape released

I don't believe he woke up at two AM in his underwear and with a drink in his hand.

If he did indeed get woke up by DePape at 2:00 AM, much more went on between the waking up and the 911 call than is being reported. Kidnappers don't just let you go make yourself a drink. Not unless Pelosi is so addicted that he was willing to die rather than not get a drink. If any Democrats is claiming that, I'm all ears.

You don't need to talk about the gay sex. None of us does. I don't care if they were having gay sex. I'm not the one shreiking in outrage at the idea of gay sex. That is BWK. I only mention the possiblility of gay sex, because I know that straight sex would be the go to assumption if Trump had been in his underwear with a much younger woman. Also because the police at the door scene does look just like a domestic violence incident in progress.

For some reason, that we will almost certainly never know, DePape and Pelosi had a disagreement that got out of hand.

They may have been poker buddies with DePape having had a bad beat. They may have been drinking buddies and insults got out of hand. They could have been coin collectors, baseball collectors, or any kind of collectors disagreeing over a mixup during a trade. Depape may have insulted Nancy for not being left-wing enough. DePape may just be a family friend spending the night and got mad about expecting to be paid, or paid more than Pelosi gave him.

We'll never know what the disagreement was about. But we know that it did not happen the way the "official" narrative claims, becuase the official narrative makes no sense.

Again, your gay sex fantasies are irrelevant to this politically motivated attack. There is literally NOTHING that backs your imaginary, made up story.

While the video of the break in, DePape's confession to the SFPD, the video of his attack on Paul Pelosi, and DePape's SECOND confession to a reporter he called all contradict you.

And you ignore it all, fixating on your same sex fantasies.

You can't fix stupid.

It made sense to me, even before I saw you complain. Perhaps some self-reflection here would do you some good? But if you really need excuses to avoid responding to posters, I understand why.
Heres is what post 939 looks like. If you claim that's normal, you have a reason to defend BWK:

1675131694860.png

How long have you been in BWK's sock drawer?

I'll repond to your master when he makes sense. If you don't like that, tell him to stop posting like a retard. You can even turn your head from side to side when you talk to him.

Could be he changed jackets before coming back. He also didn't have a backpack initially but then had one when he returned. Still, what he was wearing when he returned to break in looks the same as when police confronted him.
ok, I mean, to me, it looks like the same coat at the beginning as when he comes back, one time was open, the next time zipped up…but that could just be video artifacts not making it clear.

Last edited:
Someone who doesn't feel what he's doing is wrong and proudly confessed to everything.

Again, you refuse to listen to his confession, ignore the video of the break in, ignore the video of the attack.

There is no question that DePape broke in. There's video of it and DePape admitted to it.

And your assumptions about what Paul 'shoulda' done are meaningless, as you have no idea what you're talking about.

I have not said they have meaning, I have only said that they were odd

So, he’s fighting tyranny, so he intends on getting caught, and waits for the police to show up before attacking Pelosi? Remember, depape wasn’t there for Paul, he was there for Nancy, so when Paul says it’s going to be a few days before she gets home, so, his plan isn’t going to work if he stays there and gets caught. He also doesn’t need to tell the 911 dispatcher his name. At this point, nobody knows who he is, when pelosi tells him Nancy isn’t there, depape could leave…granted, he’s on video breaking in..so that might not make sense.

So, if his plan is to break in, and wait there for a few days for Nancy to come home, it’s not a good plan to let your hostage call the police, and then tell them who you are, and then stay there, knowing that Nancy is not there, and he is going to get caught….

Again, there's no evidence he "let" Pelosi call police. All that's been revealed so far was that Pelosi went into a bathroom to call 911 and then DePape heard him on the phone with them. Can you stick to the known facts without making shit up? As far giving his name to the 911 operator... he considered himself a patriot who was fighting tyranny. Seems he wanted to be known.

The whole thing is just outright strange. The ONLY way this makes sense is that if depapes plan was really just to make a statement, but we know that’s not it because his interview, he says he wanted to do more damage. According to him, he wanted to try and get Nancy to…change her ways? If she didn’t, he was going to break her knees? So, his intention was harm, to Nancy, so he stays there to get caught and only hurts Paul.

By the way, who breaks into a congress members house, not wearing a mask? Does he really think they have zero security???

Why would he wear a mask? Again, he thought of himself as a patriot fighting tyranny. He thought he was one of the good guys, like those who stormed the Capitol. How many of them wore masks?

You keep using this 'lefty' line to ignore overwhelming evidence. The video of DePape breaking in isn't 'left wing'. The police report isn't 'left wing'. The video of the attack isn't 'left wing'. DePape's full confession about breaking in and attacking Paul Pelosi after finding him sleeping isn't 'left wing'.

Its just evidence. You're looking for an excuse to ignore.....what no rational person genuinely interested in what happened would ever ignore.
You’re responding to a post that has nothing to do with the pelosi incident, the post you are quoting is in reference to the exchange that bwk made….

Heres is what post 939 looks like. If you claim that's normal, you have a reason to defend BWK:

View attachment 752387

How long have you been in BWK's sock drawer?

I'll repond to your master when he makes sense. If you don't like that, tell him to stop posting like a retard. You can even turn your head from side to side when you talk to him.

Wait....ANOTHER conspiracy?

Its like russian dolls at this point.

Again, your gay sex fantasies are irrelevant to this politically motivated attack. There is literally NOTHING that backs your imaginary, made up story.

While the video of the break in, DePape's confession to the SFPD, the video of his attack on Paul Pelosi, and DePape's SECOND confession to a reporter he called all contradict you.

And you ignore it all, fixating on your same sex fantasies.

You can't fix stupid.
What same sex fantasies? Are those kind of fantasies bad? Hmmm….

I haven’t made anything up lol. Please tell me the things I have fabricated…

You claimed their alarm wasn't set. You don't know that to be true. It could be it was set but the glass break didn't trigger.

Based on that first invention of yours, you then claimed DePape knew their alarm wasn't set. Since you made up the former, you also made that up.

Then you made up that DePape "let" him call 911.

A pity you can't stick to the known facts.

Again, there's no evidence he "let" Pelosi call police. All that's been revealed so far was that Pelosi went into a bathroom to call 911 and then DePape heard him on the phone with them. Can you stick to the known facts without making shit up? As far giving his name to the 911 operator... he considered himself a patriot who was fighting tyranny. Seems he wanted to be known.

Why would he wear a mask? Again, he thought of himself as a patriot fighting tyranny. He thought he was one of the good guys, like those who stormed the Capitol. How many of them wore masks?

Oh my gosh…he let the 911 call continue, therefore he allowed pelosi to call 911……that is not making things up….

As to the rest of your post, that would make sense. So, I’ve not yet had a chance to listen to his interviews. Did he say that in the interview? That he gave them his name because he wanted me to be known? I’ll have to give them a listen when I get a chance.

You claimed their alarm wasn't set. You don't know that to be true. It could be it was set but the glass break didn't trigger.

Based on that first invention of yours, you then claimed DePape knew their alarm wasn't set. Since you made up the former, you also made that up.

Then you made up that DePape "let" him call 911.

A pity you can't stick to the known facts.
I never claimed the alarm wasn’t set, at all. I said if the alarm WAS set, how did it not scare depape away, if it WASNT set, then why? Depape HAD to have known this house had security, yet he either wasn’t scared by the alarm, or he coincidently came on the night that pelosi forgot to set the alarm…that would be a very big coincidence. If the alarm had been set, surely once it was tripped, the local police would have been alerted and responded, and pelosi wouldn’t have needed to even call 911, and when he did call 911, the dispatcher would have already known about the alarm.

Those are all just questions, that I’m curious about, because it doesn’t make sense for the alarm to be armed, then triggered, and the police not automatically respond to an alarm at a US representatives house….if THAT happened, someone needs to reevaluate their security protocols…likewise, it’s a big coincidence that depape shows up on the odd chance that pelosi forgets to arm the system…

And for the 4th time now………depape knows pelosi is on the phone with 911…..he doesn’t stop it….that means he let pelosi call 911………………

Explain the video

The Bedroom
DePape said he woke Pelosi up and demanded to know where his wife was. "He's like, 'She's not here,'" he recounted.

The Bathroom
Pelosi eventually was able to convince DePape to let him go into the bathroom, where, unknown to DePape Paul’s phone was charging. Paul entered the bathroom and called 911, as recounted by DePape.

The Call

On the released audio of the call Pelosi tries to sound matter of fact while subtly asking for help, and then sounding more panicked as the 911 operator doesn't initially seem to understand that he was in peril.

"I guess I called by mistake," he said at the beginning of the call. "There's a gentleman here just waiting for my wife to come back, Nancy Pelosi. He's just waiting for her to come back. But she's not going to be here for days, so I guess I'll have to wait," he said.

It soon became clear that DePape was listening in on Pelosi. Pelosi asks him, "What do you think?" DePape replies, "I think everything is good."

Pelosi then says, "He thinks everything's good. I've got a problem, but he thinks everything is good."

"This gentleman just came into the house and wants to wait for my wife to come home. He just came into the house," Pelosi said. Asked if he knew the person, Pelosi said, "No. I don't know who he is. He's telling me not to do anything."

Asked for the person's name, Pelosi said he didn't know. DePape can be heard saying, "I'm David ... I'm a friend of theirs."

"He says he's a friend but I don't know him," Pelosi tells the operator, before adding, "He wants me to get the hell off the phone, ok?" The call then ends.

The 911 operator dispatched the police to the residence without much detail other than “man in distress”. In the 8 minutes Paul hung up the phone until the police opened the door Paul attempted to keep DePape calm.

The kitchen
After a few minutes passed with DePape rambling nonsense Paul asked him for some water. They walked into the kitchen with Paul closely followed by DePape hammer in hand. Paul poured some water and heard the police outside.

The Doorway
The police knocked on the door and Paul, with DePape next to him, went to the door with his water glass in his left hand.

On video you see Paul use his right hand to swing the door open slowly and as it was swinging open Paul grabbed the hammer with the same right hand he opened the door. It was the only time he had his hand on the hammer and it was a split second before you see them in the doorway. Paul thought he only needed to slow DePape for a second since the cops were there. However the cops were confused and hesitated. Paul’s plan to hold the hammer while the police rushed in failed. He simply didn’t want to spook the bad guy so he didn’t yell out - he just wanted to be saved by the police. He’s an 80 year old guy.

When these bizarre gahy fantasies are used to excuse politically motivated violence, there's definitely something wrong.

What gay fantasies….? You see what I’m getting at right? You are using the phrase “gay fantasies” as an insult, therefore the idea that gay fantasies must somehow be wrong…..I’m just pointing out that, for some time now, you lefties have a habit of doing that…that’s all

The Bedroom
DePape said he woke Pelosi up and demanded to know where his wife was. "He's like, 'She's not here,'" he recounted.

The Bathroom
Pelosi eventually was able to convince DePape to let him go into the bathroom, where, unknown to DePape Paul’s phone was charging. Paul entered the bathroom and called 911, as recounted by DePape.

The Call

On the released audio of the call Pelosi tries to sound matter of fact while subtly asking for help, and then sounding more panicked as the 911 operator doesn't initially seem to understand that he was in peril.

"I guess I called by mistake," he said at the beginning of the call. "There's a gentleman here just waiting for my wife to come back, Nancy Pelosi. He's just waiting for her to come back. But she's not going to be here for days, so I guess I'll have to wait," he said.

It soon became clear that DePape was listening in on Pelosi. Pelosi asks him, "What do you think?" DePape replies, "I think everything is good."

Pelosi then says, "He thinks everything's good. I've got a problem, but he thinks everything is good."

"This gentleman just came into the house and wants to wait for my wife to come home. He just came into the house," Pelosi said. Asked if he knew the person, Pelosi said, "No. I don't know who he is. He's telling me not to do anything."

Asked for the person's name, Pelosi said he didn't know. DePape can be heard saying, "I'm David ... I'm a friend of theirs."

"He says he's a friend but I don't know him," Pelosi tells the operator, before adding, "He wants me to get the hell off the phone, ok?" The call then ends.

The 911 operator dispatched the police to the residence without much detail other than “man in distress”. In the 8 minutes Paul hung up the phone until the police opened the door Paul attempted to keep DePape calm.

The kitchen
After a few minutes passed with DePape rambling nonsense Paul asked him for some water. They walked into the kitchen with Paul closely followed by DePape hammer in hand. Paul poured some water and heard the police outside.

The Doorway
The police knocked on the door and Paul, with DePape next to him, went to the door with his water glass in his left hand.

On video you see Paul use his right hand to swing the door open slowly and as it was swinging open Paul grabbed the hammer with the same right hand he opened the door. It was the only time he had his hand on the hammer and it was a split second before you see them in the doorway. Paul thought he only needed to slow DePape for a second since the cops were there. However the cops were confused and hesitated. Paul’s plan to hold the hammer while the police rushed in failed. He simply didn’t want to spook the bad guy so he didn’t yell out - he just wanted to be saved by the police. He’s an 80 year old guy.
Cool, can you please post where you got this timeline of events? I’d like to read it.

What gay fantasies….? You see what I’m getting at right? You are using the phrase “gay fantasies” as an insult, therefore the idea that gay fantasies must somehow be wrong…..I’m just pointing out that, for some time now, you lefties have a habit of doing that…that’s all
Who said that 'gay fantasies' were an insult.

Quote me saying that.

You can't. As much like your nested assumptions about the alarm never being set or DePape knowing the alarm wasn't set.......you're just making shit up.

Why would I ignore TWO confessions by DePape describing his break-in and motivations, along with videos of the break-in and the attack......and instead believe you making shit up?

Last edited:
I don't believe he woke up at two AM in his underwear and with a drink in his hand.

If he did indeed get woke up by DePape at 2:00 AM, much more went on between the waking up and the 911 call than is being reported. Kidnappers don't just let you go make yourself a drink. Not unless Pelosi is so addicted that he was willing to die rather than not get a drink. If any Democrats is claiming that, I'm all ears.

You don't need to talk about the gay sex. None of us does. I don't care if they were having gay sex. I'm not the one shreiking in outrage at the idea of gay sex. That is BWK. I only mention the possiblility of gay sex, because I know that straight sex would be the go to assumption if Trump had been in his underwear with a much younger woman. Also because the police at the door scene does look just like a domestic violence incident in progress.

For some reason, that we will almost certainly never know, DePape and Pelosi had a disagreement that got out of hand.

They may have been poker buddies with DePape having had a bad beat. They may have been drinking buddies and insults got out of hand. They could have been coin collectors, baseball collectors, or any kind of collectors disagreeing over a mixup during a trade. Depape may have insulted Nancy for not being left-wing enough. DePape may just be a family friend spending the night and got mad about expecting to be paid, or paid more than Pelosi gave him.

We'll never know what the disagreement was about. But we know that it did not happen the way the "official" narrative claims, becuase the official narrative makes no sense.
We’ll, my point is, how he got the drink, or why, is just speculation, we don’t know. If depape did let him go make a drink, it would be odd, but there’s nothing in the video that would indicate anything about the drink, I’m not sure it’s even relevant, other than the fact that he keeps ahold of it at the end.

As to the rest of what you mentioned, again, we those things are just spitballing, my questions are simply based on my observstions of what are in the videos…but the left wingers here disagree with me…

Cool, can you please post where you got this timeline of events? I’d like to read it.
Multiple places I consolidated.

Most from here:

Door opening from these sites:

And some content from his interview:

Forum List

Back