Pelosi tape released

All humans are perverted….Democrats just act on and push their perversion.
Yeah. I know right. Republicans never do that. It's unfortunate that everyone can't be like Republicans because they are so perfect.

If we had no Democrats and everyone was a trump supporter...this world would be a utopia for thousands of years.

Thank God for the perfect Republicans.

You’re right on the first one, I did say that. And you’re right, I don’t KNOW the alarm was not armed, but there are indications it wasn’t, obviously because it apparently didn’t deter depape, and, because of the fact that pelosi had to call 911, if an alarm had tripped at the pelosi residence, the police would have been dispatched automatically.

Now, sure, it is possible that the glass break sensor didn’t activate, that would be a problem. I should have asked that as a question instead of making it a claim.
It is highly unlikely that anyone could stand flatfooted breaking into a window of the Speaker of the House and no alarms would go off. It's too much to swallow.

Actually, if you listen to the tape of the depape interview, I think he says he knew pelosi was calling 911, he says he was there when he did it.
That may have been an error in the script he read.

It is highly unlikely that anyone could stand flatfooted breaking into a window of the Speaker of the House and no alarms would go off. It's too much to swallow.

That may have been an error in the script he read.

An alarm not going off is so inconceivable that a fantastically elaborate conspiracy involving TWO staged confessions, faked police reports, the SFPD, Congressional security, and not one, but two faked videos?

Thank you again for demonstrating the absurdity of the conservative mindset......and their hapless inability to reason. The same fractured idiocy that gave us the Big Lie.

Dipshit's gonna dip.

Moron, not liking a colleague is not on par with a desire to physically harm them. And again, his own website showed he's a Trump supporter.
I don't buy a burnout from Berkely is a republican, not going to happen. This seems way too convienent. There is more info on this guy than on the guy that shot Scalise, that story lasted like a day....and it was...poof....gone

An alarm not going off is so inconceivable that a fantastically elaborate conspiracy involving TWO staged confessions, faked police reports, the SFPD, Congressional security, and not one, but two faked videos?

Thank you again for demonstrating the absurdity of the conservative mindset......and their hapless inability to reason. The same fractured idiocy that gave us the Big Lie.

Dipshit's gonna dip.
You sure lie a lot. I never said that the police at the door video was fake. I said it was carefully edited to only show what the editors wanted us to see. The couldn't even show a whole minute without editing something out.

The video of a guy breaking a window has some of the worst acting I've ever seen. He's so cautious that he looks to see if there are cars on the road but he's not at all concerned that the Speaker of the House might have alarms. The way he kept turning to look remind me of the old silent movies where the actors would use elaborate body movements since they couldn't use words to say what they were doing.

You sure lie a lot. I never said that the police at the door video was fake. I said it was carefully edited to only show what the editors wanted us to see. The couldn't even show a whole minute without editing something out.

The video of a guy breaking a window has some of the worst acting I've ever seen. He's so cautious that he looks to see if there are cars on the road but he's not at all concerned that the Speaker of the House might have alarms. The way he kept turning to look remind me of the old silent movies where the actors would use elaborate body movements since they couldn't use words to say what they were doing.

So lets circle back then. We have two explanations:

1) A glass break alarm didn't go off.

2) There was a massive conspiracy involving the SFPD, faked police reports, two FORCE and staged confessions, 'edited' video, and congressional security, all to cover up a gay tryst.

And you consider the first impossible, with the second being the only reasonable explanation.

Again, thank you for demonstrating how deeply mired in meaningless batshit the conservative mindset has become. You and your ilk are my first, best argument against everything from the Big Lie, to the Birther Conspiracy to y'all's insanity about Ray Epps.

Last edited:
So lets circle back then. We have two explanations:

1) A glass break alarm didn't go off.

2) There was a massive conspiracy involving the SFPD, faked police reports, two FORCE and staged confessions, 'edited' video, and congressional security, all to cover up a gay tryst.

And you consider the first impossible, with the second being the only reasonable explanation.

Again, thank you for demonstrating how deeply mired in meaningless batshit the conservative mindset has become. You and your ilk are my first, best argument against everything from the Big Lie, to the Birther Conspiracy to y'all's insanity about Ray Epps.
Let's take it a step at a time. Do you deny that the doorway video was edited?

C'mon. If that doesn't reek of gay sex, I don’t know what does?
One%20sick%20puppy-S.jpg

I don't buy a burnout from Berkely is a republican, not going to happen. This seems way too convienent. There is more info on this guy than on the guy that shot Scalise, that story lasted like a day....and it was...poof....gone

LOL

Who cares what you buy? You're mentally deranged. Again, the guy trying to attack Nancy Pelosi had posted this on his own website...

• Either Q is Trump himself or Q is the deepstate moles within Trumps inner circle. So Q/Trump sabotaged their child trafficking operations. #2 self inflicted wound. Trumps covert id or a Deep state mole? Was Q refering to this? Did Q do this?
  • I guess this is as good a time as any -- Trump you NEEEEEEEED to make Tulsi your VP in 2024.
  • Ye, Ya I remeber the backlash and insults when you came out in support of Trump.
  • Trump "Just drink Bleach" So first off this was an extremely manipulate way of spinning what he actually Trump said "drink bleach." This isn't an isolate incident either.

Who follows Q? Conservatives.

Who cries about the deep state? Conservatives.

Who deludes themselves about a political party driving child trafficking operations? Conservatives.

Who cries about Ye suffering backlash for supporting Trump? Conservatives.

Who moans that Trumps words were manipulated and spun into "drink bleach?" Conservatives.

Who wails that wasn't the only time Trump's words were manipulated? Conservatives.

He's one of yours. So much so, it's hard to tell the difference between him and you.

Forum List

Back