Pelosi tape released

View attachment 752465

918 and 939 are two example of BWK producing idiotically formated posts, I never said 918 was the only example. I sure did not have to wait long for another one.

There's nothing wrong with post #918. That you can't understand it, rests with you. He quoted you verbatim in that post and responded to you. He bitch-slapped you so hard in that post, he rendered you speechless. :icon_lol:

About one out of four of your pals post's appear to be from a functional illiterate. I teach special education, so I often have decypher such nonsense to tell if the kid had a coherent thought or was just writing to keep the teacher from getting onto him for not writing. I'm off the clock when I post on here, so I'm not gonna do it. I'll read your his posts when they make sense.

It is a common technique for a sock puppeteer to write like a moron under his other account, so it isn't so obvious. If that was your goal, you accomplished it well with the BWK character.

LOLOLOL

So now you think I'm BWK??? Yesterday, you thought Skylar was BWK. So according to you, I'm BWK AND Skylar.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You're no special ed teacher -- you're a student. The fucked in your head is growing worse with every post you make.

Here, just to make it worse for you, check out some of the Trump supporting comments DePape made online...

• Either Q is Trump himself or Q is the deep state moles within Trump's inner circle. So Q/Trump sabotaged their child trafficking operations. #2 self-inflicted wound. Trump's covert id or a Deep state mole? Was Q referring to this? Did Q do this?
  • I guess this is as good a time as any. Trump you NEEEEEEEED to make Tulsi your VP in 2024.
  • Ye. Ya I remeber the backlash and insults when you came out in support of Trump.
  • Covid. Trump "Just drink Bleach" So first off this was an extremely manipulated way of spinning what he actually Trump said "drink bleach." This isn't an isolated incident either.

He is one of yours.

:dance:

And he allowed the call to continue, because . . .

Because he thought he was being a patriot, fighting tyranny. He thought kidnapping Nancy Pelosi was righteous. He was likely proud of attempting that and likely wanted the world to know of his patriotic deeds. He would later call on other "patriots" to act in kind.

Real Republicans can’t win in filthy, weird, diverse, multicultural shitholes…sadly the GOP has to enter the circus freak game in order to win the game of politics.
I’m pretty sure we both know Catholics / brown people ALL vote for free shit and for the Hate Real America party of filth.
Ahhh, making excuses for your parties perversion. Between cross dressers and molesting priests, everyone that is a republican is a pervert...except the ones in this forum of course.

LOL

Yeah, cause it's folks on the left who want to kidnap and torture Nancy Pelosi, Spew conspiracies, spew about Q, and call on "patriots" (dog whistle meaning 'conservative') to attack government officials like he did. Sounds like he was holding his own personal January 6th. And the biggest tell he's on the right -- he's mentally deranged.
Again mental nutjobd fall on the left, like the guy who shot Giffords, the guy who shot Scalise, when basic biology is confusing, I can't imagine difficult it is to comprehend how the rest of the world works.

It was 3:00 am and Paul Pelosi was in bed in his underwear when his attacker broke in.

You're an idiot to think anything was going on other than a nearly fatal attack.
So he let Pelosi make a drink, call the cops and waited for the cops? EVent the dumbest of criminals don't do that.

Again mental nutjobd fall on the left, like the guy who shot Giffords, the guy who shot Scalise, when basic biology is confusing, I can't imagine difficult it is to comprehend how the rest of the world works.

What they all have in common is they're all nuts. This nut, however, is a Trump supporter. On his own website he posted how Trump was harassed by the left over "drink bleach" comments AND pointed out how the left attacked Ye when he came out in support of Trump AND expressed desire to run in 2024 with Tulsi Gabbard as a running mate after she left the Democratic party.

He sounds like any of the rightwing nuts who post here.

No, he’s a right wing nut job. He didn’t become a violent criminal until he fell in with right wing conspiracies about Trump and stolen elections.

We’ve seen many examples of the right wing conspiracy enterprise ruining lives. More than we even remember.

We don’t even talk about the lunatic who tried to attack the FBI with a nail gun. That was 6 months ago.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
What they all have in common is they're all nuts. This nut, however, is a Trump supporter. On his own website he posted how Trump was harassed by the left over "drink bleach" comments AND pointed out how the left attacked Ye when he came out in support of Trump AND expressed desire to run in 2024 with Tulsi Gabbard as a running mate after she left the Democratic party.

He sounds like any of the rightwing nuts who post here.
Ok this is something DePape just said:
“I’m so sorry I didn’t get more of them. It’s my own fault. No one else is to blame. I should have come better prepared,” he said, according to KTVU.

So was he there for one person, if not why didn't he attack Pelosi BEFORE the cops arrived? None of this shit makes sense, stop trying to say it's open and shut. If you're looking to wipe out democrats, why would you go to a home with a hammer? This is the dumbest shit ever.

So he let Pelosi make a drink, call the cops and waited for the cops? EVent the dumbest of criminals don't do that.

LOL

This one wasn't just your run-of-the-mill nutjob. He is rightwing too. That makes him doubly dumb. Meaning, yes, a doubly dumb criminal is capable of being that stupid.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

This one wasn't just your run-of-the-mill nutjob. He is rightwing too. That makes him doubly dumb. Meaning, yes, a doubly dumb criminal is capable of being that stupid.

:abgg2q.jpg:
How convienent.....except right wingers don't really do this kind of stuff. There have been a lot of politicians more annoying than Nancy Pelosi....I don't buy it, not one bit.

Ok this is something DePape just said:
“I’m so sorry I didn’t get more of them. It’s my own fault. No one else is to blame. I should have come better prepared,” he said, according to KTVU.

So was he there for one person, if not why didn't he attack Pelosi BEFORE the cops arrived? None of this shit makes sense, stop trying to say it's open and shut. If you're looking to wipe out democrats, why would you go to a home with a hammer? This is the dumbest shit ever.

He didn't initially attack Paul Pelosi because Paul Pelosi wasn't his target. Nancy Pelosi was.

Still, his own website proves he was a Trump supporter. As if targeting Nancy Pelosi wasn't evidence enough for ya.

How convienent.....except right wingers don't really do this kind of stuff. There have been a lot of politicians more annoying than Nancy Pelosi....I don't buy it, not one bit.

Yeah, they do. The fucker that shot up that LV concert was also connected to rightwing rhetoric. You're crazy to think only leftwingers can be that fucked in the head.

He didn't initially attack Paul Pelosi because Paul Pelosi wasn't his target. Nancy Pelosi was.

Still, his own website proves he was a Trump supporter. As if targeting Nancy Pelosi wasn't evidence enough for ya.

Members of the squad and other woke freaks don't like Pelosi, so no that is not evidence. Thats like someone attacking John McCain and I said it could only be a democrat (but notice noone ever did *wink*).
According to his statement he was talking about doing damage.... From the article:

Jenkins has said the attack was “politically motivated,” and said the Pelosi family was “specifically targeted” by DePape.

So that shows that only Nancy wasn't the only Pelosi target....so why be so chill with Paul? And he's from Berkely? Republicans in Berkley? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, so a unicorn attacked Pelosi!

This is why you have to wait and look at all the information.....it's not nearly open and closed.

Members of the squad and other woke freaks don't like Pelosi, so no that is not evidence. Thats like someone attacking John McCain and I said it could only be a democrat (but notice noone ever did *wink*).
According to his statement he was talking about doing damage.... From the article:

Jenkins has said the attack was “politically motivated,” and said the Pelosi family was “specifically targeted” by DePape.

So that shows that only Nancy wasn't the only Pelosi target....so why be so chill with Paul? And he's from Berkely? Republicans in Berkley? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, so a unicorn attacked Pelosi!

This is why you have to wait and look at all the information.....it's not nearly open and closed.

Moron, not liking a colleague is not on par with a desire to physically harm them. And again, his own website showed he's a Trump supporter.

Asking questions, then answering your own questions, and yet, you don't know. LOL! That's some more kind of stupid you got going on there.

No, the circumstances were strange because of all the things I listed. Alarm just happened to be disarmed that night? Why? Depape must have known it was disarmed, otherwise breaking into the home would have tripped it. Depape allowed Pelosi to call the police, and was even there while Pelosi was on the phone with them, depape even spoke to the 911 dispatcher. Pelosi doesn’t do anything to help secure the hammer from depape, having his left hand occupied with a beverage rather than trying to assist in controlling the hammer, which would have allowed him to tell the police he needed help when they opened the door, before depape would have pried it out of pelosis hands. The police, knowing this was the pelosis residence, they get a call from Paul who says there is someone in his home, a strange call, show up, see there is a hammer involved, don’t immediately move to separate the two.

Just some weird things, that don’t make sense.
He was holding a drink in his hand instead of actually fighting for the hammer. Oddest fking thing ever!

Forum List

Back