Pelosi tape released

We’ll, my point is, how he got the drink, or why, is just speculation, we don’t know. If depape did let him go make a drink, it would be odd, but there’s nothing in the video that would indicate anything about the drink, I’m not sure it’s even relevant, other than the fact that he keeps ahold of it at the end.

As to the rest of what you mentioned, again, we those things are just spitballing, my questions are simply based on my observstions of what are in the videos…but the left wingers here disagree with me…
It’s a glass of water. He asked for a glass of water that he got from the kitchen.

Who said that 'gay fantasies' were an insult.

Quote me saying that.

You can't. As much like your nested assumptions about the alarm never being set or DePape knowing the alarm wasn't set.......you're just making shit up.

Why would I ignore TWO confessions by DePape describing his break-in and motivations, along with videos of the break-in and the attack......and instead believe you making shit up?
I don’t know, maybe it’s the way you use the phrase “gay fantasies”…it just seems like you are using it as an insult…in a derogatory way.

As far as ignoring the confessions by depape, it’s funny that, this is one of those times where you all completely believe everything depape says, this “right winger”..when in nearly every other situation , you atrempt to discredit the right, and call them liars, but this time, because the story is right, he’s a honest as they come!

I also find it funny that despite my repeatedly saying it, I’ve never once said the official story was wrong, I’ve only said that I’ve found some strange things about it and you guys are vehemently attacking me and defending against……something I’ve never said.

Why can’t you all see that?

I don’t know, maybe it’s the way you use the phrase “gay fantasies”…it just seems like you are using it as an insult…in a derogatory way.

As far as ignoring the confessions by depape, it’s funny that, this is one of those times where you all completely believe everything depape says, this “right winger”..when in nearly every other situation , you atrempt to discredit the right, and call them liars, but this time, because the story is right, he’s a honest as they come!

I also find it funny that despite my repeatedly saying it, I’ve never once said the official story was wrong, I’ve only said that I’ve found some strange things about it and you guys are vehemently attacking me and defending against……something I’ve never said.

You sound like a faggot

How's that for derogatory insult

So do you know how walls work? OR do I need to explain that to you?0

The proof is right there, who takes their pants off and has a drink with their "attacker"

You demonrats are into some crazy shit

It was 3:00 am and Paul Pelosi was in bed in his underwear when his attacker broke in.

You're an idiot to think anything was going on other than a nearly fatal attack.

So you made up 'insults' that were never made, citing yourself.....and not me. And were laughably wrong.

But you expect us to ignore TWO confessions by DePape, outlining the break in and his motivations, along a video of the break in and a video of the attack on Paul Pelosi.......and instead accept your list of imaginary requirements of what 'shoulda' happened

Citing yourself.

Um, no. I'm gonna go with the police report, the officers on site, the video of the break in, the video of the attack and BOTH confessions by DePape describing his own motivations and actions rather than you citing you.

As would any rational person.

So you made up 'insults' that were never made, citing yourself.....and not me. And were laughably wrong.

But you expect us to ignore TWO confessions by DePape, outlining the break in and his motivations, along a video of the break in and a video of the attack on Paul Pelosi.......and instead accept your list of imaginary requirements of what 'shoulda' happened

Citing yourself.

Um, no. I'm gonna go with the police report, the officers on site, the video of the break in, the video of the attack and BOTH confessions by DePape describing his own motivations and actions rather than you citing you.

As would any rational person.
You leftist take the word of crazy people far too often

Someone cuts their dick off "Hey I'm a woman now"

Leftist - yes ma'am slay qween!

You all should stop listening to insane people. Fact is he had Bernie and BLM support posters on his yellow bus and no amount of spin will change that nor that he's a nudist from SF... Yeah sounds real MAGA to me

Idiots

We’ll, my point is, how he got the drink, or why, is just speculation, we don’t know. If depape did let him go make a drink, it would be odd, but there’s nothing in the video that would indicate anything about the drink, I’m not sure it’s even relevant, other than the fact that he keeps ahold of it at the end.
That he held onto to it at the end alone blows the whole idea of a hostage/kidnapping situation.
As to the rest of what you mentioned, again, we those things are just spitballing, my questions are simply based on my observstions of what are in the videos…but the left wingers here disagree with me…
You're not allowed to ask questions of Democrats. They never have answers, so the question must be fill-in-the-blank phobic.

You leftist take the word of crazy people far too often

Someone cuts their dick off "Hey I'm a woman now"

Leftist - yes ma'am slay qween!

You all should stop listening to insane people. Fact is he had Bernie and BLM support posters on his yellow bus and no amount of spin will change that nor that he's a nudist from SF... Yeah sounds real MAGA to me

Idiots
So because of transpeople......TWO confessions magically disappear, along with the police reports, videos of the break in and videos of the attack?

Oh, my sweet summer child. Just because you foolishly screw your eyes shut doesn't mean every one else is obligated to ignore what you do.

I've seen the videos. I've heard the confessions. Both of them. They're *way* more convincing than your babble about 'nudists from SF'.

That he held onto to it at the end alone blows the whole idea of a hostage/kidnapping situation.

You're not allowed to ask questions of Democrats. They never have answers, so the question must be fill-in-the-blank phobic.

Laughing.....no, it doesn't, tinfoil.

You're literally ignoring DePape on his OWN motivations and his OWN description of the break-in and attack.....to cling to a deluded gay sex fantasy, backed by absolutely nothing.

No wonder your silly people were so willing to gobble the Big Lie. Critical thinking is not your jam.

That would be completely out of character for him to drink water.

If it were water, why would it be so important that he couldn't even let go to block a hammer blow to the head?

Says you, citing yourself as an expert on Paul Pelosi.

No wonder you deluded souls gobbled down the birther conspiracy. You keep confusing reality for whatever meaningless gibberish you want to make up

The proof is right there, who takes their pants off and has a drink with their "attacker"

You demonrats are into some crazy shit
You watched him take his pants off? Wasn't he originally in bed? Why do you lie? Boss, you are no good.

You watched him take his pants off? Wasn't he originally in bed? Why do you lie? Boss, you are no good.

They're so emotionally invested in this deluded gay sex fantasy.....one they made up from nothing. And bizarrely cling to it despite the overwhelming evidence contradicting them, again and again.

You can't fix stupid. But you can point and laugh at it.

Every silly gay sex fantasy they make up, every Ray Epps conspiracy, every stupid birther fantasy........and they demonstrate for us all again how hopelessly gullible and haplessly impaired the modern American conservative has become.

They've let conspiracy rot their brains.

Again, your gay sex fantasies are irrelevant to this politically motivated attack. There is literally NOTHING that backs your imaginary, made up story.

While the video of the break in, DePape's confession to the SFPD, the video of his attack on Paul Pelosi, and DePape's SECOND confession to a reporter he called all contradict you.

And you ignore it all, fixating on your same sex fantasies.

You can't fix stupid.
He's obsessed with gays and hate. He needs to see a professional.

They're so emotionally invested in this deluded gay sex fantasy.....one they made up from nothing. And bizarrely cling to it despite the overwhelming evidence contradicting them, again and again.

You can't fix stupid. But you can point and laugh at it.
We will continue doing that. This is like shooting fish out of a barrel. These Right-wing losers fool no one over anything. It's why they are losers.

Forum List

Back