Pelosi tape released

The only homophobia on this thread is the Democrats fear to concede the obvious homosexual relationship of Paul Pelosi and DePape. I thought Dems were the party of inclusiveness and tolerance toward sexual deviants. This would be the time to say, "what Paul Pelosi does in his own home is his own business. No one should have anything to say about it except his wife, and she seems fine with it."
The only homophobia on this thread is the Democrats fear to concede the obvious homosexual relationship of Paul Pelosi and DePape. This is you. Why would I fear or concede that? I don't care. Which means you do, because you and your ilk brought it up.

MAC this is the dumbest take. There is more proof they were playing hide the sausage than this guy is MAGA....just stop with the stupidity and the left are the people that can't mature past Peter Pan Age (13), so if everything is true that you guys say, he has to be a lefty.....
Show us the proof liar?

Folks, can we say loser, or hater? Maybe both?

I fail to see any point to your post other than to point out your obvious concession to my argument, and your obvious hate. Thanks for the heads up.
I honestly think that you will be a happier person when you develop the maturity to understand that other people can disagree with you and just have a different opinion rather than being evil.

Just out of curiosity, am I a hater for being concerned that Paul Pelosi will kill someone with his drunk driving someday?

Look, Nancy seems to be OK with her husbands lifestyle(s) so I see no reason to criticize/deny it/them, if this is what he likes to do when she is out of town and she doesn't care then why should anyone?

That said, there does seem to be some excessive and un-necessary denial of what has happened here that is just adding to and fueling the obvious, the pleas to stop are also fueling the fire.
You folks are mentally obsessed with gays.

The only homophobia on this thread is the Democrats fear to concede the obvious homosexual relationship of Paul Pelosi and DePape. This is you. Why would I fear or concede that? I don't care. Which means you do, because you and your ilk brought it up.
I don't care the least bit. I would expect if of a San Francisco Democrat. I never thought he had married Nancy Pelosi out of passion for her beauty.

I only point it out because Democrats who proclaim to fully accept homosexuals and homosexuality are running away from Paul Pelosi's.

I honestly think that you will be a happier person when you develop the maturity to understand that other people can disagree with you and just have a different opinion rather than being evil.

Just out of curiosity, am I a hater for being concerned that Paul Pelosi will kill someone with his drunk driving someday?
You aren't concerned about that, which is the problem. You are more concerned about pretending he is gay. That's not an opinion, that's an obsession for the mentally disturbed. You need to find a false narrative to milk. That's just one of many.

I don't care the least bit. I would expect if of a San Francisco Democrat. I never thought he had married Nancy Pelosi out of passion for her beauty.

I only point it out because Democrats who proclaim to fully accept homosexuals and homosexuality are running away from Paul Pelosi's.
You point it out because it's your chosen narrative. You are obsessed over the gays, and you have no idea Paul Pelosi is gay.

Look homophob, you don't fool anyone. You hate gays because you don't understand them. Therefore, you use every opportunity to hate what you don't understand.

If you truly didn't care, you'd never bring it up here, or again. But that's not the case. You keep feeding the narrative.

I myself, never bring up gay people on this forum. Why, because I don't fear or hate gays, or ignore the understanding of it. That's your department.

As a reminder here is the audio of the 911 call where Paul is in distress and the wacko is a total wacko.

…..that phone call just adds more questions. He doesn’t sound in distress, maybe he’s trying to hide his distress by remaining calm, but depape, who has broken into the home and has announced intentions to wait for his wife, is standing there, while Pelosi is on the phone with the police, and then when the police ask for his name, Depape himself, gives his name….to the police…..this just makes the whole thing more bizzare…

They are obsessed about gays. They can't stand them. They want them all dead.
Lol, you are the ones obsessed with gay people, you lefty’s use it as a slur quite often, even in this thread, you all talk about masturbating to gay fantasies, even zincwarrior, to whom you just replied, even mentions it in his post…

…..that phone call just adds more questions. He doesn’t sound in distress, maybe he’s trying to hide his distress by remaining calm, but depape, who has broken into the home and has announced intentions to wait for his wife, is standing there, while Pelosi is on the phone with the police, and then when the police ask for his name, Depape himself, gives his name….to the police…..this just makes the whole thing more bizzare…
To me, the 911 call was Pelosi giving hints to the operator that he was under duress. DePape is a loon and who knows what he would have done if Pelosi tried to tell the operator he was afraid for his life with DePape breathing down his neck. Too bad Pelosi didn't have a gun and shoot DePape dead on the spot. It would have saved the expense of a trial, but then Nancy (the gun grabber) would have been real mad at Paulie.

Trum's asseaters like you didn't give a shit about cops getting their heads bashed in on Jan. 6 so no one is surprised that you think Pelosi being attacked is a joke or lie about what happened.

Rot in hell.
Your BLM heroes had a whole year.

Forum List

Back