Pelosi tape released

You brought up Hilary which had nothing to do with Paul’s assault.
Because I was not commenting on his assault I was commenting on your response to "deenlaw"
I squashed your argument with noting her political opponent’s spouse wasn’t attacked with a hammer. .
TRANSLATION: "so I retreated to my default position...TRUMP!"
Your exact quote is that I ought to get used to Dems getting attacked
Post that exact quote then
- backpedal all you want it’s right there.
the below quote proves you are not quoting me exactly, at best you are paraphrasing, but more likely lying in the hope you can wiggle out of this
FC8990F2-0ABE-4AF2-A5F9-9B353BBC503C.jpeg
Not sure if ^that^ is you mistaken what I posted or just a lie to try and obscure all your claims, but that is in reference to your post to "deanlaw" and how you "hoped he was entertained" by it...see below

I can’t help you with your obsession with Trump dude. That’s on you.
tuff when ya got your own demons to deal with eh?

v what I was referrencing v

No- Paul's in there.
Have fun with that vicious attack moron. I hope you are entertained. Fucker.
your obvious anger at his post is what "you need to get used to" after the way you guys acted when Hillary lost...the rest is just you and the disease

Last edited:
My argument all along, since Escalator Day, is that this is a sociological crisis that has little to do with politics. Or even Trump.

A society can't hold together when it can look at a video like this and not even agree on what is happening. Yeah, that's an illness.
ty

so very true. I believe it is a sociological crisis that seeps into politics and everything else

Because I was not commenting on his assault I was commenting on your response to "deenlaw"

the below quote proves you are not quoting me exactly, at best you are paraphrasing, but more likely lying in the hope you can wiggle out of this

Not sure if ^that^ is you mistaken what I posted or just a lie to try and obscure all your claims, but that is in reference to your post to deanlaw and how you "hoped he was entertained" by it...see below

your obvious anger at his post is what you need to get used to after the way you guys acted wjen Hillaries lost...the rest is just you and the disease
closuea.jpg

your posts are almost impossible to grasp. Try speaking Eengleesh and learning how to make a post that is understandable

Not sure if ^that^ is you mistaken what I posted or just a lie to try and obscure all your claims, but that is in reference to your post to deanlaw and how you "hoped he was entertained" by it...see below

your obvious anger at his post is what you need to get used to after the way you guys acted wjen Hillaries lost...the rest is just you and the disease
Everyone can read it. I said have your fun with that vicious attack to him and you said get used to it. That was clear. Your deflection is noted.

He did it FOR TRUMP. He says it at 5:30 to 6:00. He did it for Trump. He did it for you. You should be proud.

Did it for me? I don't recall ever asking someone I don't know for anything. And again crazy people say all kinds of shit. We have 33% of Gen-Z saying they are a different gender. Doesn't change FACTS does it moron

Did it for me? I don't recall ever asking someone I don't know for anything. And again crazy people say all kinds of shit. We have 33% of Gen-Z saying they are a different gender. Doesn't change FACTS does it moron
I didn’t say you asked him to do it. I’m telling you he believed all the BS you and the right wing mafia posts on the internet and he decided he would go and make Pelosi admit it’s all true… for you. For exactly you.

crazy people say all kinds of shit

Trump on border control​

"I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will have Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words."

Campaign launch rally, 15/6/15

16. Trump on global warming​

"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."

Twitter, 6/10/12

Trump on border control​

"I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will have Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words."

Campaign launch rally, 15/6/15

16. Trump on global warming​

"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."

Twitter, 6/10/12

Here's the boards biggest TDS sufferer with more rants about nothing

Everyone can read it.
Your problem will be with the ones who read it alongside your claims about me...you know, trying to find trumps name and all
I said have your fun with that vicious attack to him and you said get used to it.
so then it wasn't a mistake on your part, you intentionally got it wrong! I encourage "everyone" to read that post and see if he is lying by omission [leaving anything out for the socially educated]
That was clear. Your deflection is noted.
Hey, ya lost the "TDS" war, ya may as well pretend something else is my problem

Your problem will be with the ones who read it alongside your claims about me...you know, trying to find trumps name and all

so then it wasn't a mistake on your part, you intentionally got it wrong! I encourage "everyone" to read that post and see if he is lying by omission [leaving anything out for the socially educated]

Hey, ya lost the "TDS" war, ya may as well pretend something else is my problem
Sounds like a great deal. People can read what you wrote and understand what you meant. It’s disgusting but at least out there for folks to see. I prefer NOT getting used to vicious attacks nor celebrating them.

That’s not the definition of homophobic you moron. I swear. Where is the forum with smart right wingers to debate?
I'm as politically opposed to citygator as anyone on this board.
But anyone trying to make something homosexual about this attack are just being childish idiots.
Grow up kids, and find something legitimate to contest.

I'm as politically opposed to citygator as anyone on this board.
But anyone trying to make something homosexual about this attack are just being childish idiots.
Grow up kids, and find something legitimate to contest.
Wow!

But you must admit, it's more than childish. But shit like what they're doing invites a response of equal-ness (I have the best words. you should hear my most perfect phone calls)

short bus moochers 1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back