Pelosi tape released

Plenty of BLM protestors were locked up for what they did but at least it wasen't an attempt to overthrow the Federal Govt like Trump did.
Unarmed protesters have no hope of overthrowing the Federal Government, and they didn't.

Wow, some folks seem determined to create something that isn't there.

A far-far-far-right loonie used a hammer to break into the Pelosi residence with the intent of holding the house speaker hostage for some obscure reason.

He is seen using a hammer to break into the residence. Mr. Pelosi was in grave danger. By keeping his head, covertly calling the police, and keeping the intruder calm he probably saved his own life. Had he panicked, screamed, or otherwise alarmed the intruder Pelosi would be dead. It was eight minutes between the 911 call and when the police arrived. How would any of you keep this loon at bay? An 80+-year-old man do some karate moves and subdue the attacker? Scream and run?

The police had no idea what they were walking into. When the door opened, Pelosi and DePape were holding the hammer. The cop asked what was going on and told them to drop the hammer. DePape snatched the hammer away from Pelosi and started a brutal swing at him. The police acted instantly, but too late to prevent DePape from cracking Pelosi's skull. Pelosi is seen unconscious laying on the floor.

Anyone, ANYONE stupidly trying to read any sort of homosexual affair into this are desperate fools. Find something legitimate to attack.

Just stop it fools. Take on Ray Eppes, Pfizer, Biden's stolen Top Secret docs left with reacy of his drug addicted son. Stupid attacks on Pelosi just make you look desperate.

In our Democrat inspired atmosphere of violence, we need to take better measures to protect our officials from loons like DePape.
Dude, Pelosi didn’t covertly call the police, depape was standing there while Pelosi was in the phone with them. Depapae even gave his name when Pelosi asked him, for the police.

Pelosi, the husband of the speaker of the house, informed the police that depape was in his home, waiting for the speaker, and Pelosi says he doesnt know who it is.

If depapae was a danger to Pelosi, why is he allowing Pelosi to call the police in the first place? Why is David telling the police his name. When the police arrive, why are they not immediately intervening? Admittedly, the police were probably very confused, because the 911 call was strange for sure. I’ll even give the benefit of the doubt and say that Pelosi was trying to remain calm and not agitate depapae, but the 911 operator and the police, who know who’s home that is, should have been more proactive at detaining depape. It doesn’t help that when Pelosi opens the door, he should have immediately asked the officers, who were now just 5 feet away, for help. They could have reacted and restrained depape before he ever got the hammer out of pelosis grip.

I mean, come on, I understand you want to steer this narrative to a favorable conclusion, but at least acknowledge that there are some oddities here and questions that need to be answered.

You're an idiot. It's the house video. Go back to quietly jerking off to gay videos.
The guy hitting the window with the hammer bears only a passing resemblance to the guy who was standing next to his friend in the body cam. The body cam footage looks real, but why is there only about a minute of that encounter? Why are they hiding what happened during the arrest and wait for the ambulance?

What was said at that time and how do you know?

To me, the 911 call was Pelosi giving hints to the operator that he was under duress. DePape is a loon and who knows what he would have done if Pelosi tried to tell the operator he was afraid for his life with DePape breathing down his neck. Too bad Pelosi didn't have a gun and shoot DePape dead on the spot. It would have saved the expense of a trial, but then Nancy (the gun grabber) would have been real mad at Paulie.
If only there were some way for Paul Pelosi to simply appear in public and tell us what he was doing.

Honestly, given DePape's willingness to hit old people on the head with hammers, and Paul Pelosi's willingness to drive over children while drunk, the safest outcome for all concerned would have been for them to both shoot each other fatally.

Last edited:
I'm not gay you asswipe. What's your excuse for condoning a vicious attack on an elderly private citizen?

Or are you just parroting hate spoon fed to you by your mob?
The Irony of you claiming anyone posts for the sake of hate.

You point it out because it's your chosen narrative. You are obsessed over the gays, and you have no idea Paul Pelosi is gay.

Look homophob, you don't fool anyone. You hate gays because you don't understand them. Therefore, you use every opportunity to hate what you don't understand.

If you truly didn't care, you'd never bring it up here, or again. But that's not the case. You keep feeding the narrative.
I can bring up whatever I want. An old man in his underwear drinking with a middle-age man indicates gay to me. If it had been a middle-aged woman an old married Republican man was drinking with, your first thought would be "prostitute and john." You'd most likely be right, why else do relatively young women drink with old men in their underwear at 2:00 AM?

Your refusal to admit that this is what it looks like stems from your own homophobia.
I myself, never bring up gay people on this forum. Why, because I don't fear or hate gays, or ignore the understanding of it. That's your department.
What?????

You said "gay" six times in this one post in which you claim to never bring it up.

Plenty of BLM protestors were locked up for what they did but at least it wasen't an attempt to overthrow the Federal Govt like Trump did.
Portland Antifa attacked a federal courthouse for 1 year straight,
Chaz/Chop took over 6 blocks in Seattle
ATL has an autonomous zone

What the fuck do you call that then idiot

Did you listen to the 911 call? They were not sure what was going on. Could have been a confused older person. The guy with the hammer didn’t know Paul called 911 and tried to have him play it off like there was no big deal.

Bad guy wasn’t a mastermind he was a crazy right wing attempted murderer. You’re trolling. Listen to the call. Watch both the break in and the assault. Listen to the interview when bad guy admits he did it for Trump.

Now you’re doing what you are accusing the right of doing, reading things into the events. “Could have” is speculative. How about what just go with what we know and ask questions about what we don’t.

You say that “the guy with the hammer didn’t know Paul called 911”….depapae was standing right there when Pelosi is talking to the police, Pelosi even asks if the capitol police are around. Then when the 911 operator asks for the gentleman’s name, Pelosi starts to say “I don’t know” and depapae starts saying something, the Pelosi says “what’s that?@, and depapae says “my names David” and against when the 911 asks who David is, Pelosi and depape start talking at the same time again, the you hear depape answer and say “I’m a friend of theirs”. The point is, depape is listening to the phone conversation. He knows who Pelosi is talking to, depape is answering the 911 operators questions.

Why should Pelosi have to release video to quell the fucked up rumors of neo-nazi murderous right wing nuts? That makes no sense.

Dude self admitted he was doing this for Trump. For Trump supporters. It’s on audio tape. I’ve linked it like 5 times. Need a 6th?
Ahh, so depape says it’s for trump! Case closed, no need to look into it any further, he said he was a trumper and that’s all we need to know!

Forum List

Back