Pelosi set to sabatoge Americans relief package A THIRD TIME

Sorry, but i grew up and have done biz all my life in a capitalist system

There's no way i'm standing in some GubMit soup line

further, it PISSES ME OFF to have the Public sector get a free pass IE> telling ME we;'re all in this together, while THEY hide in their rabbit holes greased by MY tax $$$

~S~

One vote is all it takes at this point to bring them down forever. Without a unanimous consent vote this bill goes in the trash can.

This cluster fuck will now go on for weeks.

It will crush the Democrat party and all they have to drag out to save it is a senile old fool who has hell trying to keep his false teeth in let alone beat Trump on the campaign trail.

The agreement was reached in the middle of the night last night, lord knows if there’s even a text drafted for them to pass.

And yet this poor stocking cap wearing gentleman is freaking out because they haven’t passed it just hours later?

Democrats are killing their party with this bullshit. Unbelievable

I tried to watch your video but couldn't get past the lie in the person's first sentence.

Then there's your lie in the title.

When I know I'm being lied to, I stop listening or watching or reading. There really is no point to pay any attention to someone who is lying.

Pelosi has no power in the Senate. Pelosi is in the house not the senate. She can't do anything in the senate. She has already passed a bill in the House and sent it to the senate. It's republican senators lindsey graham, rick scott, tim scott and ben sasse who are holding up the bill.

For the only reason that they object to the unemployment conditions in the bill. They believe that 4 months of unemployment is too much and is an incentive to not go back to work.

So stop lying. Those. of us who actually know how our government works and know what's going on are laughing at your lies and ignorance of what's actually going on in our nation.

Pelosi is a stupid shit liberal, maybe its a birth defect.

Certainly an argument in favour of abortion.....

Retarded Pelosi gold...

Pelosi (a Catholic) defending abortion told the press the Catholic church has only been against abortion for the past 50 years. When the Catholic church corrected Pelosi, noting the church has been against abortion for 1,800 years Pelosi told the Catholic church they were wrong. :auiqs.jpg:

With corporations spending millions to buy back their own stock at bargain prices, and then telling congress that they will go under without a bailout of liquid capital, I tend to side with those in congress who prefer that the American public be bailed out, not US airlines.

It's amazing how the same people that lost their god-damn mind and started putting tea-bags on their hats over 800 billion Stimulus in the middle of Great Recession....are now calling evil anyone who god-forbid has objection over details of a 2 Trillion dollar government give-away.

1585171848453.png

It's amazing how the same people that lost their god-damn mind and started putting tea-bags on their hats over 800 billion Stimulus in the middle of Great Recession....are now calling evil anyone who god-forbid has objection over details of a 2 Trillion dollar government give-away.

The reason is totally different for the two pay outs but I object to both.

There is Zero reason for Pelosi and Schummer to hold the country hostage during a crisis over DemNazi Agenda Items.

$33 MILLION to the National oceanographic and atmospheric slush fund
$100 MILLION to NASA
$100 MILLION for "environmental compliance"
$278 MILLION to the IRS... uhh
$35 million for the JFK performing arts
$90 MILLION for the HIV foundation
$36 MILLION for the center for advancing translational science - WTF??
$23 MILLION for Howard University which had an endowment for $647 MILLION already... not quite enough
$300 MILLION for public braodcasting
$500 MILLION for the Institute of Library services
$300 MILLION for refugeees

And more and more and more

Last edited:

Forum List

Back