Pelosi set to sabatoge Americans relief package A THIRD TIME

It's amazing how the same people that lost their god-damn mind and started putting tea-bags on their hats over 800 billion Stimulus in the middle of Great Recession....are now calling evil anyone who god-forbid has objection over details of a 2 Trillion dollar government give-away.
Giving BILLIONS to campaign bundlers via their fictitious businesses is not the same as giving money to businesses and employees that are failing because of government mandated shutdowns.

It's amazing how the same people that lost their god-damn mind and started putting tea-bags on their hats over 800 billion Stimulus in the middle of Great Recession....are now calling evil anyone who god-forbid has objection over details of a 2 Trillion dollar government give-away.
Remember when the Republicans wanted budget offsets for Hurricane disaster spending bills?

John McCain shut his campaign down during the crisis in 2008. Joe Biden was part of the Senate for decades and VP. Maybe he should shut down his campaign and help get the stimulus hammered out. He is the figure head of the Dem party at this point, no? What has he done to help in this crisis? What leadership has he shown during our greatest crisis in decades? I think that is a fair question.

Giving BILLIONS to campaign bundlers via their fictitious businesses is not the same as giving money to businesses and employees that are failing because of government mandated shutdowns.

Who fed you that bs?

I've ceased to be amazed after a co-worker took an afternoon off in 2009 to attend a Tea Party rally when 4 or 5 years earlier this same guy was telling me deficits didn't matter anymore.

Forum List

Back