Pelosi pours gas on the fire by launching another impeachment of Trump.

Neither did Bush's...yet you cite it.

If you're going to say that Obama didn't order it...fine...but he is responsible. Trump never said "lets go attack the capitol"....but it was clear what he meant.

If we get impeachment happy (which we are), something like that--what Obama did--will be an impeachable offense if there is a Republican House and and Democratic Party President.... or vice versa. We may alreayd be there.

Well, let's be honest, impeachment is a political act. In some cases it is justified.

When the president incites a riot and members of Congress are in danger, um, yeah, that's a pretty good reason to go there.

Again, I don't expect Congress to be capable of common decency, but they should be capable of self-preservation.

The Storming of the Capitol is something you'd see in a third world country like Chile or the Philippines. It's not something that should happen here.

Can you provide a specific quote from Trump re-riot that incited the riot? Trump saying that we should not stand for a stolen election is not inciting the storming of Capitol Hill.
"Let's have trial by combat."

LMAO! If this happens, unfortunately, Trump will win lol.

Trump already lost.. He's been a loser his whole life and after every loss he seeks revenge.

Donald Trump:

“Republicans are constantly fighting like a boxer with his hands tied behind his back. It’s like a boxer. And we want to be so nice. We want to be so respectful of everybody, including bad people. And we’re going to have to fight much harder. …

“We’re going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them, because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.”
You have to show strength,

Go climb under the bed with Citygayer, Buttercup.

Showing strength is something that Trump has never done, and never will. Any time anyone stands up to him, he folds like a house of cards. When he gets rid of someone, he fires them by Tweet, or gets someone to do it because he's not man enough to do it in person. He's so scared of Nancy Pelosi he won't be in the same room with him, because she always makes him look bad.

Showing strength is admitting your mistakes, your losses, learning from them and going on. It's not lying and pretending you didn't lose, until people start getting killed to defend you. Trump has shown nothing but weakness and an inability to admit mistakes throughout his administration, and then got rid of anyone in his administration who said "No" to him.

Okay Democrats what is your top priority, Covid vaccination, lock downs, economic devastation or your temper tantrum over the Trump protest please tell us what congress should be focusing on.
Biden tweeted that his focus is helping, black, hispanic, asian and women owned businesses. White need not apply, except if you have a vagina.

Gee whiz. My heart bleeds for you poor entitled assholes. Someone else is getting a chance and some assistance. What did the white business owners do with those big tax cuts they got two years ago? It sure as hell wasn't create more jobs or buy new equipment.

What about their "legacy" admissions to Ivy League Universities. Didn't that pay off with a network of rich buddies to help them get a leg up. Networking got me an untendered government contract in 2008, and a number of other good jobs over the years.

Gee whiz. My heart bleeds for you poor entitled assholes. Someone else is getting a chance and some assistance. What did the white business owners do with those big tax cuts they got two years ago? It sure as hell wasn't create more jobs or buy new equipment.

Then how did we end up with the best economy in 50 years with 1.5 million more jobs than Americans that could do them?

Okay Democrats what is your top priority, Covid vaccination, lock downs, economic devastation or your temper tantrum over the Trump protest please tell us what congress should be focusing on.
Biden tweeted that his focus is helping, black, hispanic, asian and women owned businesses. White need not apply, except if you have a vagina.

What about their "legacy" admissions to Ivy League Universities. Didn't that pay off with a network of rich buddies to help them get a leg up. Networking got me an untendered government contract in 2008, and a number of other good jobs over the years.
What did the white business owners do with those big tax cuts they got two years ago?

Show us the text of the tax cut where race is mentioned, Stupid.

Or are you such a racist you don't think black folks are smart enough to own a business. I'm guessing that's it, just another typical Dimwinger racist White Supremacist.

Now we not only have a person with dementia as President of our country, but his cabinet is filled with people based on race and gender instead of abilities.

Trump encouraged protests--not riots.
We know what Trump incited his goons to do.

The mob's deadly insurrection cannot now be re-edited into a candlelight procession in which they intoned a moving rendition of "We Shall Overcome."
Losing a couple of Prog cities by NBC warfare will be good for us.
Interesting comment. I wonder if the FBI will find it as interesting as I did. Let us know.

I know you don't believe that Republicans should be held responsible for their actions.
Why ? I'm not a Republican.
I think Cheney, Bush, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz and some others should be in Guantanamo. Now what ?

I believe it's pretty obvious that the violence at the Capitol was planned, but not by Trump supporters.

Last edited:

Retweeting Pelosi.
007.gif

Add Nazi Pelousy to the list of Dimwingers saying Trump is better than Barry Hussein.

Barry let Putin hijack 2016. Trump gave us the "most secure election in history" in 2020.

Trump > Barry Hussein.

Dems are 100% about identity politics.

The only tantrums are four years of Trump's tweet rages, name calling and alienating not only our allies but our intelligence agencies, scientists and medical experts.. Grow up.

Try not to be a blithering idiot, answer the question.

Interesting comment. I wonder if the FBI will find it as interesting as I did. Let us know.
Americans will have to be on high alert as TrumpScum's failed insurrection next targets state capitals.

Twenty federal criminal defendants related to last week's deadly pro-Trump riot at the US Capitol have been rounded up across the country since the insurrection

Armed protests being planned at all 50 state capitols, FBI bulletin says

These prissy boys are emotionally-driven in their mindless devotion to their Loser, and he remains delusional and hysterical.

Quislings in the GOP must summon the integrity and fortitude to forcefully denounce TrumpScum.

If a church teaches homosexuality is a sin, then it's adherents will probably eschew homosexual behaviour, but that doesn't give them the right to discriminate against homosexuals, or to refuse them service, unless they similarly refuse to serve other sinners, such as those entering into a second marriage, after divorcing their spouse, or those lie, steal, or covet, or blaspheme the Lord.

The Bible they claim to believe in also says to "Judge not lest you be judged", and to obey the laws of the land. If Christian chose to apply their beliefs "unevenly" - to follow some teachings and not others, especially beliefs that allow them to discriminate against some sinners and not others, all of these things put the lie to the notion that religion has anything to do with their discrimination against homosexuals.

The biological fact is that there are not just two genders. Gender is determined by chromosomes and there are more than two ways for those chromosomes to line up. That is why homosexuality has existed in every culture, on every continent, in every millenium, and all across the realm of biological species. It's not learned behaviour, and it sure as hell isn't a "choice".

It is not progressive who deny biology, but rather conservatives,

So should the state ministry of Truthiness regulate teaching in churches?

Perhaps the government can appoint the pastors to ensure that what the state supports is taught?

The point was to illustrate the hostility you Communists have for all liberty - freedom of religion as an example.

You've done well Comrade.

Forum List

Back