It's Cheating In Broad Daylight' - Aaron Rogers Calls Out Feinstein For Corruption / Insider Trading

Aaron Rodgers? The guy who just signed with the Jets? The guy who dated Shailene Woodley? (ate dirt and bark). The guy who made his career decision after immersing himself in total sensory deprivation for three days? (supposedly).

Sure, we're gonna get our political cues from two douchebags who were less successful in their NFL career than some of their peers.
Tell me again why it is you right wingers quote media personalities and celebrities more than left wingers do? :)
Hey stupid. His background and credentials aren’t what this is about. You dull-witted hack.

Let’s try to simplify this for a moron like you. Is he right or is he wrong?

See? Simple. You can’t debate on that level. It would require two things you lack: intelligence and honesty.

The answer is “no;” but I’ll pretend to ask you: Should Feinstein currently be tolerated as a Senator in the United States of America’s Congress?

Hey stupid. His background and credentials aren’t what this is about. You dull-witted hack.

Let’s try to simplify this for a moron like you. Is he right or is he wrong?

See? Simple. You can’t debate on that level. It would require two things you lack: intelligence and honesty.

The answer is “no;” but I’ll pretend to ask you: Should Feinstein currently be tolerated as a Senator in the United States of America’s Congress?
Let me simplify it for you even further. I don't care what Aaron Rodgers thinks...of anything. Honestly, I love you rightie cucks. You'll bray at the top of your lungs about actors and athletes being pawns of the left, but as soon one dumb-assed jock starts spouting the alt-right party line, you're all in. Aaron Rodgers doesn't get an opinion on Diane Feinstein. She was duly elected by the voters of her state. Unless she dies or is convinced by her peers or constituents to resign....NO ONE has a fucking thing to say about it. So yes, she should be tolerated.

Shit, I once saw Orin Hatch take an imaginary pair of glasses off his face, you've got Grassley blabbering like a fool, and you've got the likes of Ron Johnson John Kennedy, and Marsha Blackburn as shining examples of the material it takes to be a US Senator as a Republican (a really low bar apparently)

There, that answer your question, lemming?

Let me simplify it for you even further. I don't care what Aaron Rodgers thinks...

So why pay attention to the thread?

If you had a brain, it might be possible that you could learn something from anyone.

As a general rule, I don’t place much stock in the political comments of social media influencers, tv stars, movie stars or athletes. Nevertheless, occasionally, one of them might make a statement worthy of some consideration.

You’re a very ignorant jackoff, JackoffWithNoBrains. You’re a very special kind of stupid.
:itsok:

So why pay attention to the thread?

If you had a brain, it might be possible that you could learn something from anyone.

As a general rule, I don’t place much stock in the political comments of social media influencers, tv stars, movie stars or athletes. Nevertheless, occasionally, one of them might make a statement worthy of some consideration.

You’re a very ignorant jackoff, JackoffWithNoBrains. You’re a very special kind of stupid.
:itsok:
You're not too bright are you Senator? I'm saying Aaron Rodgers didn't make a statement worthy of consideration. I don't care what he says or thinks he can say because he's a moderately famous mediocre athlete.
No one gives a shit what he says....except apparently, you. :)

You're not too bright are you

Tom’s more than you’ll ever be. Thanks for asking. 👍
I'm saying Aaron Rodgers didn't make a statement worthy of consideration.
Wrong. He did. You merely don’t agree. That’s your right. But you’ve always had the right to be an addle brained liberoid.
I don't care what he says or thinks he can say because he's a moderately famous mediocre athlete.
He is a quite famous and highly regarded talented athlete. Happen to agree that none of those things make his opinions any better than some other person’s opinions. The point is, he’s still absolutely correct.
No one gives a shit what he says....except apparently, you.
Jackoffs, like you, don’t get to decide about the things that matter to other people. It’s bad enough that you spew your own imbecility.

Well, yeah. It would be inconsistent to say "no", given how both Republican and Democratic congresscritters engage in insider trading. Which, by the current laws, is totally legal. To be consistent, you either have to demand all of them go, or none of them go.

Being a liberal, I'm consistent kind of by definition. You don't have to explain why you're so inconsistent. You've always been a corrupt party hack.

As far as ethics reform goes, it's the Democrats proposing it.

A few Republicans support that, but most don't.

Well, yeah. It would be inconsistent to say "no", given how both Republican and Democratic congresscritters engage in insider trading. Which, by the current laws, is totally legal. To be consistent, you either have to demand all of them go, or none of them go.

Being a liberal, I'm consistent kind of by definition. You don't have to explain why you're so inconsistent. You've always been a corrupt party hack.

As far as ethics reform goes, it's the Democrats proposing it.

A few Republicans support that, but most don't.
Sen. Frankenfeinstein however IS a US Senator. It’s tragic. But it is what it is.

And she shouldn’t be a Senator for more reasons than a Chinese car driver or insider trading. Like Sen. Festerlurch, she lacks the requisite mental ability to be serving.

In fact, it reminds me of our incumbent President, Spudz McAlzhemier.

Last edited:
Sen. Frankenfeinstein however IS a US Senator. It’s tragic. But it is what it is.

And she shouldn’t be a Senator for more reasons than a Chinese soy driver or insider trading. Like Sen. Festerlurch, she lacks the requisite mental ability to be serving.
But all the Republican politicians, especially the ones you smooch the keisters of, are demonstrably dumber than either of them.

I suppose I should go easier on you. You're actually too goddamned stupid to be a hypocrite. All you do is repeat what you've been programmed to say by the smarter fascists.

But all the Republican politicians, especially the ones you smooch the keisters of, are demonstrably dumber than either of them.
Unlike you, who can’t go down on Brandon enough, I don’t smooch keisters.

And the utter imbecility of your claim is sufficient to dismiss all you say.
I suppose I should go easier on you. You're actually too goddamned stupid to be a hypocrite. All you do is repeat what you've been programmed to say by the smarter fascists.
Your projection is showing.

Unlike you, who can’t go down on Brandon enough, I don’t smooch keisters.
True dat. You're more the tonguing-deep-into-the-rectum type.

So why did you fall for the fable that only Democrats did insider trading?

And why did you not know that Democrats are the ones trying to fix it?

It's kind of obvious who the brainwashed one is here.

True dat. You're more the tonguing-deep-into-the-rectum type.
Says the ^ Brandon salad tosser from his vast experience.
So why did you fall for the fable that only Democrats did insider trading?
Did I ever fall for that? Hm. I don’t seem to recall that. Maybe you can quote it?
And why did you not know that Democrats are the ones trying to fix it?
They aren’t. Why would you believe such nonsense?
It's kind of obvious who the brainwashed one is here.
Indeed. Clearly it’s you.

She already got the tiny wrist slap for the no-bid contract thievery, by getting removed from the Armed Services Committee.

Were it that she had an (R) by her name, she would've been run out on a rail over a decade ago.

I'm so old I remember when Agnew had to resign for accepting money from a contractor

LOL

It's what Congress does on a daily basis

'Aaron Rodgers and his former Green Bay Packers teammate David Bakhtiari called out Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., after a thread on Twitter took a look at some of her "unusual" stock trades.

Unusual Whales broke down Feinstein’s trades over the last decade or so and wrote that it helped her net worth allegedly reach $200 million. Feinstein became a senator in 1992 and before that, she served as the mayor of San Francisco.

Unusual Whales reported the 89-year-old Feinstein or her late husband, Richard Blum,
sold millions in Allogene Therapeutics stock before the market took a tumble in 2020 as well as made a $1 million purchase in Amyris Biotechnologies in 2009 before the company received a government contract.'

If you don't immediately recognize this as obvious INSIDER TRADING you have to be the most naive, ignorant dumbass on the planet.

These old, vorrupt, criminal, WHITE SUPREMACIST politicians have been doing it - OPENLY - for decades, abusing their govt positions / power to illegally enrich themselves.

Feinstein, Boxer, & the 'queen', Pelosi - Pelosi has been caught at least twice doing it and has never been held responsible.

Gotta love that 2-tiered Justice system white elitist Democrats came up with, enforce, and protect and how those old, rich, white supremacist protrvt each other.

_________

How are we as a nation just “cool” with actions like this? It’s cheating in broad daylight.

aMthseAB_normal.png

unusual_whales

@unusual_whales
Diane Feinstein returns to Senate. Feinstein, 89 years old, has some of the most unusual trades in Congress, over her thirty year career. In that time, her net worth sky rocketed to over $200 million. Let’s look at some of her unusual trades:
https://twitter.com/unusual_whales/status/1656394739497996289/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1656475445443928065|twgr^40f2c51080b14c0c7b233b9ab2ffdfa65c1b5313|twcon^s3_&ref_url=https://www.foxnews.com/sports/aaron-rodgers-david-bakhtiari-rip-dianne-feinstein-unusual-stock-trades

Aaron needs to focus on football. That's what he's paid to do. Not podcast, be a politician or go to clubs right before your first game with a new team. Aaron had too much fun and didn't work out at all leading up to game one. He didn't prepare.

Aaron Rogers is the perfect Republican. Like Ben Carson. Ben looks at the average person in the ghettos he grew up in and asks why can't they get out like I did. First off, he got help and wants to deny that help to them. But besides that. Ben Carson, and Aaron Rogers, have a special talent/skill that makes them A LOT of

Aaron Rogers is a slacker.

Aaron Rodgers went from the darkness to some neon lights -- hitting up a trendy Colorado bar just days after emerging from his isolation retreat.

The Green Bay Packers quarterback bolted for the venue in Vail less than a week after spending a few days and nights in complete darkness in a room in Oregon. In video of the GB QB, obtained by TMZ Sports, you can see the time away from sunlight and human touch didn't do any harm.

Aaron needs to focus on football. That's what he's paid to do. Not podcast, be a politician or go to clubs right before your first game with a new team. Aaron had too much fun and didn't work out at all leading up to game one. He didn't prepare.

Aaron Rogers is the perfect Republican. Like Ben Carson. Ben looks at the average person in the ghettos he grew up in and asks why can't they get out like I did. First off, he got help and wants to deny that help to them. But besides that. Ben Carson, and Aaron Rogers, have a special talent/skill that makes them A LOT of

Aaron Rogers is a slacker.

Aaron Rodgers went from the darkness to some neon lights -- hitting up a trendy Colorado bar just days after emerging from his isolation retreat.

The Green Bay Packers quarterback bolted for the venue in Vail less than a week after spending a few days and nights in complete darkness in a room in Oregon. In video of the GB QB, obtained by TMZ Sports, you can see the time away from sunlight and human touch didn't do any harm.
Aaron's ass is on the bench the rest of the season.

Forum List

Back