Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

Still as stupid and biased as ever, aren't you?

Of course I just answered my won question as you continue to use emoji's when you cannot formulate a reasoned response, as is your history.

' won' question.

lol .... priceless.

i'm not any part of the prosecution, sweetcakes. i am part of the court of public opinion.
But if you have evidence that absolutely convinces you of guilt, don't you think you are duty bound to make sure the prosecution has it?

Like Steve Bannon? Like Trump?
Like whatever you think you have. We don't need yet another trial to end in acquittal, only to have the disappointed howler monkeys shrieking that the accused is guilty, the prosecutor is a wimp, the judge is in on it and there's a conspiracy to let them off. If you have evidence the prosecution needs, by all means get it to them. Somebody has to make sure they know how to do a Google search and filter to only get the right information, because that's apparently how the jockeys do it. Please, please make sure they know to hit ONLY the hate merchant sites, because the LAST thing we need is a bunch of exculpatory evidence to find its way into the trial since that tends to let the accused walk free and we simply CANNOT have that happen again.

Ok. I am fine with the facts just spilling out. Aren't you?
Oh, I certainly am. I've just seen enough high profile trials end with the usual suspects acting like the acquittal never happened. They keep calling people murderers, for example, after they're found not guilty of murder. Since that's super annoying, they should make sure the prosecution has all the evidence that they just never seem to have. After the trial is just too late.

I've just seen enough high profile trials end with the usual suspects acting like the acquittal never happened.
True... but talking about how "all hell is going to break loose tomorrow", for example, doesn't exactly invite otherwise. Neither does sitting and watching TV for 3 hours and fanning the flames, instead of offering assistance or demanding your supporters stop. Eek. Not a very good look, by any measure.

There is no trial or criminal charges that can be brought by congressmen investigating.

That comes from DOJ investigations..... Right now, there is no DOJ investigation in to a criminal offense of instigating a soft coup de tat....though imo, there should be.

Clarke initially claimed executive privilege, to their questions....

And this next interview on Saturday, the word is that he's going to claim he has a right to remain silent, because he may incriminate himself in an actual crime..... I wonder what he and his lawyer think that or those crimes may be??? How would answering questions about the lead up to 1/6, and conversations with the president, be something criminal???

But if you have evidence that absolutely convinces you of guilt, don't you think you are duty bound to make sure the prosecution has it?

i'll leave it up to the select committee instigators & feds. seems they are getting all kindsa little tidbits from first person witness' & phone logs, & when, not IF, but when they get ahold of the archives surrounding jan 6 - oooohhhhh boy - that's gonna be a sad sad bigley sad day for yer chosen one & his flying monkeys.

1638530638117.jpeg

i'll leave it up to the select committee instigators & feds. seems they are getting all kindsa little tidbits from first person witness' & phone logs, & when, not IF, but when they get ahold of the archives surrounding jan 6 - oooohhhhh boy - that's gonna be a sad sad bigley sad day for yer chosen one & his flying monkeys.

View attachment 571169
We've seen this play out time and again, where the keyboard howler monkeys are absolutely sure that this one's going to sink him only to be disappointed. That's why I'm saying that if you are certain of guilt you'd better get what evidence you have to the prosecutors because we don't want to be hearing you going on about how they didn't know this or that in the trial. It's just like calling Kyle Rittenhouse a murderer. He's not, he was acquitted and if you're sure the jury got it wrong, why didn't you get your evidence to the prosecution? They really needed it.

' won' question.

lol .... priceless.
Predictable as all of your other stupid posts. A typo is all you can respond to since there is no intelligence within what you call a brain. Also not a response to anything related to this forum, but that is to be expected from one as biased and stupid as you.

We've seen this play out time and again, where the keyboard howler monkeys are absolutely sure that this one's going to sink him only to be disappointed. That's why I'm saying that if you are certain of guilt you'd better get what evidence you have to the prosecutors because we don't want to be hearing you going on about how they didn't know this or that in the trial. It's just like calling Kyle Rittenhouse a murderer. He's not, he was acquitted and if you're sure the jury got it wrong, why didn't you get your evidence to the prosecution? They really needed it.

i didn't like the rittenhouse verdict ... but it is what it is.

hmmmm ... i wonder, what were your personal feelings about OJ? he was found not guilty as well.....

& he ended up with a little karma knocking on his door. hell, that will probably go that way with donny as well. he may be 'teflon' when it comes to jan 6; & that is yet to be determined. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........
he's facing all kindsa criminal& civil liabilities as well. perhaps his destiny will follow along the same lines as al capone. ol' scarface didn't end up in prison for all the mobster thuggery he engaged in; but he ended up behind bars for tax evasion & died from syphilitic brain syndrome.

does your back hurt with all that ankle grabbing you do for donny ?

Last edited:
Predictable as all of your other stupid posts. A typo is all you can respond to since there is no intelligence within what you call a brain. Also not a response to anything related to this forum, but that is to be expected from one as biased and stupid as you.

i do believe we had this little b/f before.... so let's rehash. m'k?

when you ... little kitty cat ... have nothing to say except to try 'n insult ... which is most of the time anyway; & then that there 'insult' can't even come across with the correct spelling or grammar check -
a THREE letter word, no less ...

then, well - it will be pointed out to you. either you are too lazy to use spell check - even MORE lazy to not bother to self correct after it's been highlighted for you - or you really are that stupid.

t-o

t-o-o

t-w-o

t-h-e-r-e

t-h-e-i-r

t-h-e-y-'-r-e

w-o-n

o-n-e.

hmmmm ... i wonder, what were your personal feelings about OJ? he was found not guilty as well.....

& he ended up with a little karma knocking on his door. hell, that will probably go that way with donny as well. he may be 'teflon' when it comes to jan 6; & that is yet to be determined. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........
he's facing all kindsa criminal& civil liabilities as well. perhaps his destiny will follow along the same lines as al capone. ol' scarface didn't end up in prison for all the mobster thuggery he engaged in; but he ended up behind bars for tax evasion & died from syphilitic brain syndrome.

You will go to any nonsensical lengths to try to distort anything and anyone who has the nerve to point out the truth in opposition to you and your hate filled claims.

You continue to conflate things that are not equal with the demented fervor of a brain dead troll. Yet, that just exposes what you are without hope of ever growing out of your childish and unthinking spasms of hate for your betters.

i do believe we had this little b/f before.... so let's rehash. m'k?

when you ... little kitty cat ... have nothing to say except to try 'n insult ... which is most of the time anyway; & then that there 'insult' can't even come across with the correct spelling or grammar check -
a THREE letter word, no less ...

then, well - it will be pointed out to you. either you are too lazy to use spell check - even MORE lazy to not bother to self correct after it's been highlighted for you - or you really are that stupid.

t-o

t-o-o

t-w-o

t-h-e-r-e

t-h-e-i-r

t-h-e-y-'-r-e

w-o-n

o-n-e.

Okay, lets rehash this little doggy bitch. You claim to be the spelling police without any authority.

You claim to have all the facts yet cannot restate them in an original manner, just repewat what you are told by your keepers.

You continually lie to try and support your false claims while skipping your medications and doctors appointments. (They really would help you regain some semblance of sanity).

You consistently change any subject to suit your rabid agenda just to try and promote your own image of yourself, which still lacks any semblance of being human or intelligence.

In other words, you are a complete and unthinking failure. Just own it, you will be calmer.

What does any of that have to do with the scenario I see played out time and again where there's a trial and a verdict, but people keep hashing out their favorite little factoids and ignoring others as if they were Monday morning attorneys? As for OJ, I wasn't emotionally invested in the case, so don't feel strongly one way or the other. I certainly didn't care about the whole racial thing they tried to spin it into.

We'll have to wait and see how things play out for TRUMP!. He's not president any more, so what happens to him is not the front burner issue that some want to make it. You'd think they're trying to divert attention from the train wreck that's in office right now, or maybe they're just obsessed with hating the guy.

What does any of that have to do with the scenario I see played out time and again where there's a trial and a verdict, but people keep hashing out their favorite little factoids and ignoring others as if they were Monday morning attorneys? As for OJ, I wasn't emotionally invested in the case, so don't feel strongly one way or the other. I certainly didn't care about the whole racial thing they tried to spin it into.

We'll have to wait and see how things play out for TRUMP!. He's not president any more, so what happens to him is not the front burner issue that some want to make it. You'd think they're trying to divert attention from the train wreck that's in office right now, or maybe they're just obsessed with hating the guy.
That type of action is what certain types of doggies waste their time on, trying to change the subject so that they can further vent their frustrations and hate in public with no need to provide any facts, just their word on something.

The poster you are replying to is a prive example of a liberal troll and a total fool.

Okay, lets rehash this little doggy bitch. You claim to be the spelling police without any authority.

You claim to have all the facts yet cannot restate them in an original manner, just repewat what you are told by your keepers.

You continually lie to try and support your false claims while skipping your medications and doctors appointments. (They really would help you regain some semblance of sanity).

You consistently change any subject to suit your rabid agenda just to try and promote your own image of yourself, which still lacks any semblance of being human or intelligence.

In other words, you are a complete and unthinking failure. Just own it, you will be calmer.

We'll have to wait and see how things play out for TRUMP!.

well - he's fighting tooth & nail to keep them archives from the select committee. hmmmmm....

& his flying monkeys in & outa congress are rather nervous about the phone records being provided to the select committee. & this little gem just surfaced:

Jan. 6th Committee finds Trump White House metadata on letter pressing Georgia on election​

Sat, December 4, 2021, 1:01 AM
Jan. 6th Committee finds Trump White House metadata on letter pressing Georgia on election

Fifth Amendment pleas, White House metadata redraw picture of January 6 investigation​

Sat, December 4, 2021, 1:24 AM

Rachel Maddow looks at pieces of the January 6th investigation puzzle in which former DOJ official Jeffrey Clark and Trumpworld lawyer John Eastman, who performed similar roles in pressuring states to overturn Donald Trump's election loss, have invoked their Fifth Amendment rights, and now we've learned that Clark's letter to Georgia carries White House metadata fingerprints.
Fifth Amendment pleas, White House metadata redraw picture of January 6 investigation

He's not president any more,

there IS a god in heaven.

so what happens to him is not the front burner issue that some want to make it.

if only donny would stfu & go hide away at mar a lago - & not resurface until he's put in cuffs & frogmarched... but alas, he just can't help himself.... calling into FOX - - - CONtinuing to push the big lie ... teasing endlessly about his possible run for prez in 2014 ... CONstantly putting out bs 'releases' from the 'desk of the 45th president' & just in the last few days, whining & bitching that nodody will take him up on his offer to debate the 'stolen election'.

c'mon - yer chosen one can't keep that orange pie hole of his shut for more than a day.

Forum List

Back