Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

^^^

84007dbd3a822d16c6b5a25451a94a1d_w200.gif
Doing self portraits again as you continue to not be able to respond with any intelligence at all.

68 pages telling trump to get bent.... he's screwed... he lost ...

https://www.cadc.uscourts.gov/inter...590852587A60075CC4F/$file/21-5254-1926128.pdf

tick tick tick....
If so, idio0t, why are the demoncrats in such a hurry and so worried about it? They keep trying any and all tricks that they can come up with in such a hurry? They would appear to have serious doubts in this matter, like they should have had when they twice tried impeachment and failed.

You and your masters seem to have a problem with the truth, but that doesn't stop them from making fools of themselves. Kind of like you.

WEEKS of public hearings are coming....................

LIVE & UNEDITED.

UNDER OATH.

WEEKS of public hearings are coming....................

LIVE & UNEDITED.

UNDER OATH.
Other liars stating opinions, not facts, that you are not smart enough to put forth. You rabid liberals never learn and keep making the same errors in a continuous circle. No original thought, just hate and fear.

Other liars stating opinions, not facts, that you are not smart enough to put forth. You rabid liberals never learn and keep making the same errors in a continuous circle. No original thought, just hate and fear.

you bore me.

you bore me.
Funny how when you can't defend your lies or supply any evidence in support of your stance, you take a couple of days to come up with this type of comment. As usual it is inane, insipid and worthless, just like you.

Go have another hissy fit because no one believes you and your lies.

Typical reaction of a pathetic little puppy dog.

oh my my MY my my....

Missing "my, my my mind still?

Your hero's in this lynch mob have had almost a year and all they have done is try to bully and threaten anyone that they fear. Typical of you democrats and your first reactions to everything that shows how bad you are.

You should really just quit posting on this subject as it continues to expose how stupid you are.

well, let's review TWO of them there questions:

& the answer to #s 11/12:

Former DC National Guard official accuses generals of lying about Capitol riot

BY JORDAN WILLIAMS - 12/06/21 11:00 AM EST

Col. Earl Matthews, who at the time was the top attorney for then-D.C. National Guard commander Maj. Gen. William Walker, wrote a memo to the select committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack that was obtained by Politico.

In the memo, Matthews called Gen. Charles Flynn and Lt. Gen. Walter Piatt, director of Army staff, “absolute and unmitigated liars” for their recollections of the Capitol riot.

Matthews said the men lied in their testimonies to Congress about how they responded to pleas for the D.C. Guard to be deployed on Jan. 6, what they told the Department of Defense’s Office of Inspector General in a report released last month and that the Army has a document about the riot that is “worthy of the best Stalinist or North Korea propagandist,” Politico reported.

Former DC National Guard official accuses generals of lying about Capitol riot

:dig:

answer to #15

lol ... now we know why jim hominahominahomina jordan was....

GOP Rep. Jim Jordan confirms January 6 panel released text message he sent to Meadows

Dec. 15, 2021, 6:13 PM EST
By Dartunorro Clark, Ali Vitali and Haley Talbot
WASHINGTON — Rep. Jim Jordan's office confirmed Wednesday that the Ohio Republican was one of the lawmakers whose text messages to then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows were released this week by the congressional committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.
GOP Rep. Jim Jordan confirms January 6 panel released text message he sent to Meadows

more texts means more revelations coming.....

& yet again.
And yet again, you continue to use emojis. This continues to show how you cannot think of anything unless you are told what to think.

You are supremely stupid and a worthless little play thing bitch with zero original thoughts of your own.

I am growing tired of playing with you, so I think that you should go where you belong, the trash bin. I will move you there now.

Either grow a brain or realize just how stupid you are.

Continue to live your life in ignorance, it is what you do best.

Continue to live your life in ignorance, it is what you do best.

<snicker>

Liz Cheney might be onto something with criminal charges for Trump, legal experts say

C. Ryan Barber
Dec 15, 2021, 4:17 PM

• Rep. Liz Cheney has made multiple references to a criminal statute discussing Trump in recent days.
  • Cheney raised a law against "corruptly" obstructing or impeding an official congressional proceeding.
  • Her comments came days after a judge upheld the use of that statute against January 6 defendants.
In those remarks, legal experts saw a clear reference to a charge the the Justice Department has already brought against hundreds of January 6 defendants: "corruptly obstructing an official proceeding." It is the statute that could be relevant for any prosecution of Trump if evidence emerges that he planned or was aware of the violence that unfolded on January 6.
-Liz Cheney might be onto something with criminal charges for Trump, legal experts say

18 U.S. Code § 1512 - Tampering with a witness, victim, or an informant

18 U.S. Code § 1512 - Tampering with a witness, victim, or an informant

60ddd608e8787b00185eba61

BE BEST!

Looks like Pelosi is moving forward with her select committee.

Adam Kinzinger will be on the committee.

Pelosi only needs to appoint one more republican.

The committee is supposed to start their work next week.

Any "committee" who is hand picked solely by Nazi Pelousy is a joke from the start.

Forum List

Back