Your biased and unsupported Opinion is duly noted. Now, all you need is a valid argument and a sound line of reasoning to support it. Otherwise, you prove Me right when you post nothing but fallacy. Thanks, in advance.But seem to be the guy who resorts to the most lies when called upon your BS.
Sounds exactly like you are describing yourself while attempting to cover your flaws.Your biased and unsupported Opinion is duly noted. Now, all you need is a valid argument and a sound line of reasoning to support it. Otherwise, you prove Me right when you post nothing but fallacy. Thanks, in advance.
And yet another hate filled like that is not even your own thought.
A Trump Organization executive who prosecutors have been trying to flip is set to testify for a grand-jury investigation into the companyJacob Shamsian and Erin Snodgrass
Sep 1, 2021, 9:42 PM
A Trump Organization executive who prosecutors have been trying to flip is set to testify for a grand-jury investigation into the company
- Matthew Calamari Jr. is expected to testify before a grand jury in the Trump Organization inquiry.
- Prosecutors with the Manhattan district attorney's office have sought the exec's cooperation.
- They are still in talks over his father, the company's chief operations officer, Matthew Calamari.
all you can post is pictures of the type things that you enjoy.
Seriously, seek help.
lol ... sometimes it's all that your replies deserve. especially when all you do is repeat ad nauseum the same opining with no back up to show why your opinions matter.
^^^ irony at its best ^^^
No, my replies deserve an answer, which you never give, just repeat your diversions proving that you have noting of import or truth to say. You just continue to spew your garbage. But considering that your mind is in the sewer at all times and you seem to live in a bottomless pit of hate it is all we should expect. That and further emoji's as you continue to be unable to think of any inte4lligent comment to reply with.
BTW, what you consider "backup" for your comments (delusional opinions) is so one sided and you never challenge it that you must be in truth two dimensional, no depth.
When the actual truth comes out, you will be eating a great big pile of excrement. Of course that is your usual intake.factual facts that are factual.
the sky is blue, grass is green & donny is orange.
oh & the truth will come out. whether it's jan 6 or his shady business'.
Are you still trying to push a false narrative when even the FBI says it did not happen? Is your fantasy the only thing that matters to you?
SELECT COMMITTEE SUBPOENAS ORGANIZERS OF RALLIES AND EVENTS PRECEDING JANUARY 6TH INSURRECTIONSep 29, 2021
Washington—Today, Chairman Bennie G. Thompson announced that the Select Committee has issued subpoenas for deposition testimony and records to individuals tied to the events and rallies leading up to the January 6th insurrection, including the January 6th rally at the Ellipse that immediately preceded the violent attack on the U.S. Capitol. The subpoenas were sent to 11 individuals as part of the Select Committee’s efforts to collect information from them and their associated entities on the planning, organization, and funding of those events. In letters to rally organizers, Chairman Thompson instructed witnesses to testify at depositions and to produce a sweeping range of records.
“The Select Committee is investigating the facts, circumstances, and causes of the January 6th attack and issues relating to the peaceful transfer of power, in order to identify and evaluate lessons learned and to recommend to the House and its relevant committees corrective laws, policies, procedures rules, or regulations. The inquiry includes examination of how various individuals and entities coordinated their activities leading up to the events of January 6, 2021,” wrote Chairman Thompson.
Women for America First (WFAF) organized the January 6th, 2021 rally on the Ellipse, rallies at Freedom Plaza on November 14th and December 12th, 2020, and two “March for Trump” nationwide bus tours that generated interest and attendance at the Washington rallies, according to documents provided to the Select Committee regarding permits for the January 5th and 6th rallies as well as public information.
The subpoenas seek a range of records that include materials dealing with the planning, funding, and participation in the events and bus tours; social media activity of associated entities; and communications with or involvement of Trump Administration officials and lawmakers. The Select Committee issued subpoenas for records from the following individuals and their associated entities, and has instructed the individuals to testify at depositions:
Select Committee Subpoenas Organizers of Rallies and Events Preceding January 6th Insurrection
- Amy Kremer, founder and Chair of WFAF.
- Kylie Kremer, founder and Executive Director of WFAF.
- Cynthia Chafian, submitted the first permit application on behalf of WFAF for the January 6th rally, and founder of the Eighty Percent Coalition.
- Caroline Wren, listed on permit paperwork for the January 6th rally as “VIP Advisor.”
- Maggie Mulvaney, listed on permit paperwork for the January 6th rally as “VIP Lead.”
- Justin Caporale, of Event Strategies, Inc., listed on permit paperwork for the January 6th rally as “Project Manager.”
- Tim Unes, of Event Strategies, Inc., listed on permit paperwork for the January 6th rally as “Stage Manager.”
- Megan Powers, of MPowers Consulting LLC, listed on permit paperwork for the January 6th rally as “Operations Manager for Scheduling and Guidance.”
- Hannah Salem, of Salem Strategies LLC, listed on permit paperwork for the January 6th rally as “Operations Manager for Logistics and Communications.”
- Lyndon Brentnall, of RMS Protective Services, listed on permit paperwork for the January 6th rally as “On-Site Supervisor.”
- Katrina Pierson, former Trump campaign official, reportedly involved in the organization of the January 5th and 6th rallies and was in direct communication with the former President about the rallies.