Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

When did democrats try to block any audit?

There have been many of them in different states.

I don't know of any democrat blocking any audit.
Arizona, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin just to name a few. Come out of your leftist cave once in a while.

Wow, still unable to provide original thought or proof that is nonbiased. Of course you want anything that you can misrepresent to your opinions. Typical that you canot think for yourself, to busy being a tool.

facts aren't biased. i base my opinions on facts. you base yours on delusion.

Reuters​

Last updated on June 24th, 2021 at 04:15 pm

Reuters - Least Biased - Not Left - Not Right - Credible
Factual Reporting: Very High - Credible - Reliable

LEAST BIASED​

These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biases sources.

• Overall, we rate Reuters Least Biased based on objective reporting and Very High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing of information with minimal bias and a clean fact check record.

Reuters

facts aren't biased. i base my opinions on facts. you base yours on delusion.

Reuters​

Last updated on June 24th, 2021 at 04:15 pm

Reuters - Least Biased - Not Left - Not Right - Credible
Factual Reporting: Very High - Credible - Reliable

LEAST BIASED​

These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biases sources.

• Overall, we rate Reuters Least Biased based on objective reporting and Very High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing of information with minimal bias and a clean fact check record.

Reuters
Your hate and imagination are running away with you again.

If you ever had a thought that was not provided for you there might be a chance for you. As is, you are to far gone to have any hope of recovery.

When this false committee ends with no decision, perhaps you will finally be forced to admit how wrong you are on it and everything else you claim. Maybe even look for news items that don't dovetail with your hate and bias.

But you appear to be to invested in lies to permit that, and your ego will not allow any thought not provided with an aim toward spreading lies. As usual.

If you ever had a thought that was not provided for you there might be a chance for you. As is, you are to far gone to have any hope of recovery.

lol! here's a thought all my own, mouser -
47350275-9945331-image-a-60_1630452078139.jpg

kevin is scared AF.

fact.

:p

lol! here's a thought all my own, mouser -
47350275-9945331-image-a-60_1630452078139.jpg

kevin is scared AF.

fact.

:p
No, you stupid pile. He is favor of following the law, something democrats only do when it favors them.

Even a known moron like you should be able to understand that unless you are intentionally hate filled.

But I repeat myself since you are a democrat that that means filled with hate.

No, you stupid pile. He is favor of following the law, something democrats only do when it favors them.

Even a known moron like you should be able to understand that unless you are intentionally hate filled.

Right-wingers only care when they "get caught". Otherwise, their alleged Patriot Act does just what right-wingers and their cognitive dissonance allege to abhor. How typical for the right-wing. Vote blue not red!

Right-wingers only care when they "get caught". Otherwise, their alleged Patriot Act does just what right-wingers and their cognitive dissonance allege to abhor. How typical for the right-wing. Vote blue not red!
Typical stupidity from someone who has to use emoji's to speak for them because they lack the brainpower to come up with something of their own, let alone legitimate.

You and playtime should form a club, the stupid users of emoji's doing their thinking for them club. you could take turns being in charge.

Typical stupidity from someone who has to use emoji's to speak for them because they lack the brainpower to come up with something of their own, let alone legitimate.

You and playtime should form a club, the stupid users of emoji's doing their thinking for them club. you could take turns being in charge.
From my perspective, you have nothing but an ad hominem; nothing but fallacy, instead of any valid argument for rebuttal.

Looks like Pelosi is moving forward with her select committee.

Adam Kinzinger will be on the committee.

Pelosi only needs to appoint one more republican.

The committee is supposed to start their work next week.

gosh. how can this be anything but unbiased?

i ask you.

then go hurl.

He is favor of following the law, something democrats only do when it favors them.

^^^ so ignorant ^^^

On the substance of McCarthy’s complaint, congressional committees have routinely used subpoena power to obtain data from private companies, including phone records, emails and other communications.
McCarthy threatens companies that comply with Jan. 6 probe’s phone records requests
:itsok:

^^^ SO ignorant ^^^

:auiqs.jpg:

i'm not a (D). i am positive i've voted for more (R)s than you would think

'cause you can't think.

that makes my opinion of you a fact.

gosh. how can this be anything but unbiased?

i ask you.

then go hurl.

bullshit - there would have been complete equality on both sides as for as the number of members on each side & complete equality in subpoena power... but kevin mcspineless turned it down by selecting 2 of the 3 members are directly involved/implicated in the jan 6 insurrection. you don't get to sit on the jury of a criminal trial if you are a possible suspect in the crime.

From my perspective, you have nothing but an ad hominem; nothing but fallacy, instead of any valid argument for rebuttal.
From your "perspective" you are intelligent. In truth, just the opposite. You continue to post what you have been told without any verification at all which labels you as stupid.

^^^ so ignorant ^^^

On the substance of McCarthy’s complaint, congressional committees have routinely used subpoena power to obtain data from private companies, including phone records, emails and other communications.
McCarthy threatens companies that comply with Jan. 6 probe’s phone records requests
:itsok:

^^^ SO ignorant ^^^

:auiqs.jpg:

i'm not a (D). i am positive i've voted for more (R)s than you would think

'cause you can't think.

that makes my opinion of you a fact.
The only "fact" t you is someone agrees with you, especially when you continue to be so wrong and filled with hate.

You really should read what you paste and post as to the actual meaning, not what you want it to say.

But being a moron and a far left winger, you won't as it would upset your delicate little world of lies.

Forum List

Back