Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

At least an intake of news instead of the fantasy land you live.

is that why they are currently being sued by dominion & smartmatic re: election fraud & by the washington league for transparency and ethics re: their coronavirus coverage in deliberately 'reporting' disinformation? hey! here's a suggestion! go ingest some ivermectin & thank FOX for the outcome you get from it. lol....

Of course you being a dog this is a natural position for you,

your natural position is bending over & grabbing your ankles for donny.

Last edited:
is that why they are currently being sued by dominion & smartmatic re: election fraud & by the washington league for transparency and ethics re: their coronavirus coverage in deliberately 'reporting' disinformation? hey! here's a suggestion! go ingest some ivermectin & thank FOX for the outcome you get from it. lol....

your natural position is bending over & grabbing your ankles for donny.
As usual little doggy, you continue to promote lies that you masters tell you. Those suing are also the ones accused and in some cases proven to have cheated. Of course to your mind(?) cheating is natural and to be acclaimed. That is what those who cannot win legally due, in other words democrats. You know, your owners.

BTW, hang in there. Perhaps a deaf and blind dog will be used as a stud for you. Lord knows anyone who met you would refuse. Is that why you continue to be such a bitch? And a stupid one at that.

LOL!!!! prove it.
Prove what you claim id true. You are the one making the negative assr4tion. As for my proof, it is coming out more and more in the news and the various lawsuits in the courts and judges handing down orders to comply with the investigations instead of hiding from them.

Bitch of a moron.

Prove what you claim id true.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sure .... so you can then say they aren't legit? like you have.

every fucking time.

You are the one making the negative assr4tion.

you mean facts.

As for my proof,

uh ... what proof?

it is coming out more and more in the news

it is? what is? WHERE ARE THE LINKS? you have yet to produce anything at all about anything

at all. i have. numerous unbiased credible links. your only refudiation is claiming they are bogus. i don't do bogus, or biased for that matter.

and the various lawsuits in the courts and judges handing down orders to comply with the investigations instead of hiding from them.

links? sources? chop chop - show them THEN i'll show mine.

i've already shown links.... you haven't. not even one.

so you get to go first. i'll go have lunch, come back & still see nothing from you.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sure .... so you can then say they aren't legit? like you have.

every fucking time.

you mean facts.

uh ... what proof?

it is? what is? WHERE ARE THE LINKS? you have yet to produce anything at all about anything

at all. i have. numerous unbiased credible links. your only refudiation is claiming they are bogus. i don't do bogus, or biased for that matter.

links? sources? chop chop - show them THEN i'll show mine.

i've already shown links.... you haven't. not even one.

so you get to go first. i'll go have lunch, come back & still see nothing from you.
Silly me! I assumed that you were able to keep up with the news. I guess it is only the biased news that agrees with your hate and stupidity that you claim to have read. Or the news your keepers tell you about.

And you refuse to cite your sources as if that gives you some kind of authority. Mine are the entire news spectrum listened to carefully and prompting objective thought, something you obviously have been unable or unwilling to pursue.

BTW, going back to your favorite thing in the world, it is "repudiation", not "refudiation". Your spelling police owners have failed you yet again.

I also prefer to not cut and paste the opinions of others as being mine, something you do constantly.

Original thought is something you are also not familiar with as you have never displayed it here on this topic.

G eat your lunch, milk bones perhaps, and wait for your masters to tell you what to try next.

BTW, resorting to profanity as you did in this post just proves that you know you are wrong and losing the discussion.

Silly me!

good, we both agree on that.

I assumed that you were able to keep up with the news.

i do. do you?

I guess it is only the biased news

nope.

that agrees with your hate and stupidity that you claim to have read.

i don't watch fox news, nor newsmax, nor oann, nor RT. how many of them do you watch religiously.... i know fox is one of 'em.

Or the news your keepers tell you about.

that doesn't even make sense.

And you refuse to cite your sources

i have, several times on this here thread. i told you i'm not going to anymore. 2 can play that game, homie.

as if that gives you some kind of authority.

making more shit up doesn't make it true, either; .... homie.

Mine are the entire news spectrum

as long as it is right wing.... right?

right.

listened to carefully and prompting objective thought,

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
something you obviously have been unable or unwilling to pursue.

wrong.

BTW, going back to your favorite thing in the world, it is "repudiation", not "refudiation". Your spelling police owners have failed you yet again.

somebody better tell sarah palin that - that's where i got that from. it's such a hoot to use it!

you going to say ^^^ that ^^^ didn't happen too?

<snicker>

I also prefer to not cut and paste the opinions of others as being mine, something you do constantly.

i don't do opinions or blogs. i source facts that have been reported by reputable unbiased sources that are accepted at a university level. i don't even use wiki unless it is pertains to common knowledge areas.

i have proven that with several sources i used right here on this thread.

Original thought is something you are also not familiar with as you have never displayed it here on this topic.

opinions are not facts ... they can be based on facts, but when one does opine .... one must be prepared to back it up.

something you have lacked from day one.

G eat your lunch, milk bones perhaps, and wait for your masters to tell you what to try next.

<yawn>

BTW, resorting to profanity as you did in this post just proves that you know you are wrong and losing the discussion.

auCONtraire - your chosen one, cursing out of that filthy orange piehole of his has given permission to use profanity at will.

don't like it? blame your chosen one, donny.

Last edited:
good, we both agree on that.

i do. do you?

nope.

i don't watch fox news, nor newsmax, nor oann, nor RT. how many of them do you watch religiously.... i know fox is one of 'em.

that doesn't even make sense.

i have, several times on this here thread. i told you i'm not going to anymore. 2 can play that game, homie.

making more shit up doesn't make it true, either; .... homie.

as long as it is right wing.... right?

right.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wrong.

somebody better tell sarah palin that - that's where i got that from. it's such a hoot to use it!

you going to say ^^^ that ^^^ didn't happen too?

<snicker>

i don't do opinions or blogs. i source facts that have been reported by reputable unbiased sources that are accepted at a university level. i don't even use wiki unless it is pertains to common knowledge areas.

i have proven that with several sources i used right here on this thread.

opinions are not facts ... they can be based on facts, but when one does opine .... one must be prepared to back it up.

something you have lacked from day one.

<yawn>

auCONtraire - your chosen one, cursing out of that filthy orange piehole of his has given permission to use profanity at will.

don't like it? blame your chosen one, donny.

Is all of that the best your owners can do? Supply you with further disinformation and garbage. You truly are not worth any discussion as you refuse to accept anything except what you have made up. Typical of a poser filled with hate and lies. A perfect description of you. And you can't accept that you have been caught in one of your own traps, claiming it was authorized by one who you say you will never believe. Extremely stupid of you, but expected from one of your non existent brain power.

This alleged "scant evidence" is only and totally caused by the democrats trying with all they can do to block the audits. Once again, if it were truly a fair election what are they worried about? Perhaps proof that the elections were not fair?
What a coincidence, some the left believe the same thing about right-wingers. Only right-wingers are totally at fault for all of the misinformation y'all prefer over the "gospel Truth", at every opportunity.

Congressional panel tells telecom firms to preserve Jan. 6 records

By Mark Hosenball
August 30, 20216:31 PM EDT Last Updated 13 hours ago

WASHINGTON, Aug 30 (Reuters) - The congressional committee probing the deadly Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol on Monday told 35 telephone, email and social media companies to preserve records which could be relevant to its investigation, the panel announced.

Telephone companies receiving requests from the committee included AT&T Inc (T.N), T-Mobile US Inc (TMUS.O) and Verizon Communications Inc (VZ.N), as well as tech giants Apple Inc (AAPL.O) and Microsoft Corp (MSFT.O).

Messages also went out to some social media companies that were the subject of requests last week, including Facebook Inc (FB.O), Reddit, TikTok, Twitter Inc (TWTR.N) and YouTube.

In a statement revealing the data preservation requests, a spokesperson for the House of Representatives' Jan. 6 investigation committee, led by Democrat Bennie Thompson, said it had "sent letters to 35 private-sector entities, including telecommunications, email, and social media companies, instructing them to preserve records" which could be "relevant" to the committee's inquiry.

A source on Monday confirmed the committee would request preservation of phone records of :surprised1: former President Donald Trump, his daughter Ivanka, and his sons Eric and Donald Jr.

[ & jim jordan, mark gaetz, mark meadows, mo brooks, Qanon betty & Qanon veronica...]

to be continued...................

What a coincidence, some the left believe the same thing about right-wingers. Only right-wingers are totally at fault for all of the misinformation y'all prefer over the "gospel Truth", at every opportunity.
Other than you totally biased opinion, what proof do you have of this?

Just you claiming it does not make it true and acts as misinformation from your political bent.

If the left truly had noting to hide they would encourage these audits and smugly present the results as proof of their righteousness. But of course they cannot take the chance of their cheating being exposed so they rely on deviants like you to make their claims.

By Mark Hosenball
August 30, 20216:31 PM EDT Last Updated 13 hours ago

WASHINGTON, Aug 30 (Reuters) - The congressional committee probing the deadly Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol on Monday told 35 telephone, email and social media companies to preserve records which could be relevant to its investigation, the panel announced.

Telephone companies receiving requests from the committee included AT&T Inc (T.N), T-Mobile US Inc (TMUS.O) and Verizon Communications Inc (VZ.N), as well as tech giants Apple Inc (AAPL.O) and Microsoft Corp (MSFT.O).

Messages also went out to some social media companies that were the subject of requests last week, including Facebook Inc (FB.O), Reddit, TikTok, Twitter Inc (TWTR.N) and YouTube.

In a statement revealing the data preservation requests, a spokesperson for the House of Representatives' Jan. 6 investigation committee, led by Democrat Bennie Thompson, said it had "sent letters to 35 private-sector entities, including telecommunications, email, and social media companies, instructing them to preserve records" which could be "relevant" to the committee's inquiry.

A source on Monday confirmed the committee would request preservation of phone records of :surprised1: former President Donald Trump, his daughter Ivanka, and his sons Eric and Donald Jr.

[ & jim jordan, mark gaetz, mark meadows, mo brooks, Qanon betty & Qanon veronica...]

to be continued...................

Wow, still unable to provide original thought or proof that is nonbiased. Of course you want anything that you can misrepresent to your opinions. Typical that you canot think for yourself, to busy being a tool.

Other than you totally biased opinion, what proof do you have of this?

Just you claiming it does not make it true and acts as misinformation from your political bent.

If the left truly had noting to hide they would encourage these audits and smugly present the results as proof of their righteousness. But of course they cannot take the chance of their cheating being exposed so they rely on deviants like you to make their claims.
I am on the left. That is Standard practice for the right-wing, from my perspective. Just right-wingers alleging facts means nothing when they have no "gospel Truth" and prefer their bigotry and "hate on the Poor" to promoting and providing for the general welfare of the United States.

When did democrats try to block any audit?

There have been many of them in different states.

I don't know of any democrat blocking any audit.

I am on the left. That is Standard practice for the right-wing, from my perspective. Just right-wingers alleging facts means nothing when they have no "gospel Truth" and prefer their bigotry and "hate on the Poor" to promoting and providing for the general welfare of the United States.

With your perspective as a Nazi any who dare to not fall into lockstep with your hate must be attacked, sho9wing that you truly are on the left, the left side of sanity.

Forum List

Back