Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

yep.

he already did testify in front of congress. & there were well over 100 cops on duty that day ... some testified already. don't know if the 4 that will testify tomorrow have already - so what's yer point?

That he was in charge of the Capitol police. And six separate time called Nancy's guy to approve use of the National Guard that day. Six times Nancy's guy denied his request.

lol .... link? you think she is in charge of capital security, just like jordan is bleating, don't you?

oh dear. who do you think actually has the power to call in the NG?

learn the facts about the chain of command & who refused to get them in there. & with the defensive & offensive equipment to do the job.
Back atcha But I have the feeling you already now that. But you are a partisan Trump hater that fully supports this shit show Nancy is going to run because you think it's going to help your party,

That he was in charge of the Capitol police. And six separate time called Nancy's guy to approve use of the National Guard that day. Six times Nancy's guy denied his request.

Back atcha But I have the feeling you already now that. But you are a partisan Trump hater that fully supports this shit show Nancy is going to run because you think it's going to help your party,
Who was "Nancy's guy?

And who has control of Capitol police?

Nah I call him Dead man walking.

Unprecedented in the history of the Congress. Never has one party had veto right over the nominees by the other party to a commission. Never.

then apparently you don't know about the negotiations that went on with a member from each party tasked with coming to an agreement in may/june to that very thing? along with the equal # of picks on each side , there was to be full equal subpoena power, & also to have the commission wrapped up by dec, huh? i'm pretty sure the picks were not going to be ANYBODY from congress currently serving either.

that sucks for you.

A bit of honesty on your part that she didn't want them on her panel becasue they would ask tough questions would be refreshing.

oh - you mean like why didn't nancy not do anything about security?

like that?

What truth? Okay, for starters:

1) Who told people where congressmembers' private offices were?

2) Why were banned tours given to rioters the previous day? Who gave them?

3) How much talk was there before the fact implying some people knew it would happen?

4) What was Trump doing and saying for the several hours of the riot before he spoke to the nation?

5) Why did Trump tell the crowd hewould march with them (he actually also said "we"), and instead went to a TV to watch them?

6) who removed the panic buttons, and why?

7) why was help denied to the congress, when they pleaded for it?

Oh there's more...
Hmm, those sound like questions...not truths. Questions that should probably be answered. Too bad this committee won't go about the business of finding any truth around them. They already have the answers to those questions in their minds, before they've even had a meeting.

But...I do have the answer to one of the questions for you, already.

#5: that video of trump in the tent watching those tvs was not then watching the riot. That is just partisan left wing media telling that lie.

All you have to do is think about it, and actually watch the video, closely! Look at the video, what was on the monitors in that tent? It was just cameras pointing at a stage, a stage that trump was about to go make a speech on. That video was taken before the trump speech, not after.

Also, there is no way that anyone close to the trump campaign would ever let don Jr make a cell phone video of them watching the riot on TV, especially with all the high profile people present, who would have a LOT to lose if a video like that, of then watching the riots on TV, were to ever get out, and dancing and celebrating it.

That question is a partisan question designed with only one thing in mind, to slander and damage the trump campaign, and they plastered that all over cnn and other left wing shows, and nobody ever even actually looked at the video, they just all took their word for it.

I imagine you will find a lot of that during these hearings.

Thats my point. There won't be any facts. It doesn't matter what really happened, all this committee is interested in is showing the people the narrative they want to show them.

Honestly, this is ALL just campaign fodder for 2022 and then 2024.

Maybe we should start some investigations on why the democrat party is trying to use government power to influence elections......
They did this exact same dance leading up to 2020. First sham investigations, then covid (now delta variant), then lockdowns (blame them on nonvaxxers and repubs), keep stirring the race pot, homeless---behind the scenes election misdeeds--voila, dems win again. Don't be mislead.

Hmm, those sound like questions...not truths.
Right. I know what a question mark is. Let's find some truths to answer those questions. You asked: "What truths?". I think I gave the right answer. Not what you hope is the answer, or what I hope is the answer. The correct answer. Those truths. That's what they will be looking for, and they will find some.
hat video of trump in the tent watching those tvs was not then watching the riot. That is just partisan left wing media telling that lie.
I didn't imply otherwise.. They moved the party to the White house. I thought everyone knew that already. So the commission won't really be talking about what you said.

In fact, they will be talking about what I said. All of it.

I think there will be a lot of facts to come out. Like the actions or inactions of the former president and his congressional sycophants.
And you,, like those on the committee, are showing why its impossible to be impartial and unbiased when it comes to the truth. You, like them, already have a truth in your mind, and they, like you, will not accept any answer unless it aligns with that "truth" in your minds.

Right. I know what a question mark is. Let's find some truths to answer those questions. You asked: "What truths?". I think I gave the right answer. Not what you hope is the answer, or what I hope is the answer. The correct answer. Those truths. That's what they will be looking for, and they will find some.

I didn't imply otherwise.. They moved the party to the White house. I thought everyone knew that already. So the commission won't really be talking about what you said.

In fact, they will be talking about what I said. All of it.
Hmm, so you have proof that they had a "riot watching party" at the white house?

I'd like to see a link that actually shows trump, and the rest of them having a "riot party" at the white house.

They did this exact same dance leading up to 2020. First sham investigations, then covid (now delta variant), then lockdowns (blame them on nonvaxxers and repubs), keep stirring the race pot, homeless---behind the scenes election misdeeds--voila, dems win again. Don't be mislead.
Dude, is the cult completely devoid of facts?

' nancy's guy' has no authority. so whatever the hell you are talking about is not factual. there were nutters actively hunting her down & you think she had any reservations? you're nuts.

Back atcha But I have the feeling you already now that. But you are a partisan Trump hater

lol ... projection.

that fully supports this shit show Nancy is going to run because you think it's going to help your party,

i don't have a party. but yer ASSumption only shows yer stoogery. kudos for making it so obvious.

DC Guard chief details Pentagon delays during Jan. 6 riot at Capitol​

Walker calls restrictions on his ability to deploy his force ‘unusual’​

Scores of District of Columbia National Guardsmen loaded on buses at the Washington Armory and were ready to deploy as pro-Trump rioters breached the Capitol on Jan. 6, but minutes turned into hours as they awaited permission from the Pentagon to move out.

Maj. Gen. William J. Walker, the commander of the D.C. National Guard, told lawmakers Wednesday that written instructions issued ahead of the insurrection from then-acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller and then-Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy limited his ability to deploy his troops where, as a commander, he felt they were needed.

On Jan. 6, Walker and top officials from the U.S. Capitol Police and Metropolitan Police Department pleaded for permission to send the National Guard to help secure the Capitol during a phone call around 2:22 p.m. with defense officials. But Walker said he didn’t receive the go-ahead to send his troops to the Capitol until just after 5 p.m.

Because the District of Columbia is not a state and thus does not have a governor, the president is the commander in chief of the D.C. National Guard. The chain of command runs down to the Defense secretary and the Army secretary.

‘Unusual’ restrictions​

McCarthy’s written instructions from Jan. 5 required Walker to seek specific permission to deploy a 40-member quick reaction team. McCarthy also required Walker to send him a “concept of operation” before that team could be used.

“Based on the Defense Department’s public timeline, once requested, it took the National Guard over three hours to arrive at the Capitol. Now remember, we were all watching this on CNN, and Fox and MSNBC, and it’s a riot,” the Ohio Republican said. “We need to know why the Pentagon took so long to deploy the National Guard.”
DC Guard chief details Pentagon delays during Jan. 6 riot at Capitol

why did donny get rid of mark esper & installed an 'acting' secretary of defense, chris miller just a few days after the election when he was going to leave office? why did chris miller put out this memo on january 4th re: the NG?

EtEfZKiWMAAlJMj.jpg

hmmmmm.....

Hmm, so you have proof that they had a "riot watching party" at the white house?

I'd like to see a link that actually shows trump, and the rest of them having a "riot party" at the white house.

that will be addressed with witness' testifying b4 congress...

Not that strongly worded, no, but people were with Trump in the White house watching it. (And didn't march with the herd, as promised several times). I would like to know what was said.

Wouldn't you?

Not that strongly worded, no, but people were with Trump in the White house watching it. (And didn't march with the herd, as promised several times). I would like to know what was said.

Wouldn't you?

the authors of the newest book that just came out stated that ivanka sought out daddy back at the WH several times as the riot was raging, trying to get him to call off his base to no avail.

let's see her testify to that.

the authors of the newest book that just came out stated that ivanka sought out daddy back at the WH several times as the riot was raging, trying to get him to call off his base to no avail.

let's see her testify to that.
Let's find out what happened and what was said around the time Trump tweeted a direct hit on Mike Pence, just after the Vice President had to be evacuated to a safer space and as the crowd was chanting, "Hang Mike Pence".

Republicans had an opportunity to equal control over the investigation. They universally rejected it

When given a chance to name Republicans to the select committee, Kevin McCarthy shoved it in Pelosi’s face.
She sent him packing

It was Republicans who put Pelosi in charge of the Select Committee
As such she gets to reject members who supported the insurrection
Republicans put Nancy Pelosi in charge of the Select Committee? God, you're an idiot! Pelosi is the Speaker of the House...THAT'S what puts her in charge!

So, we already know this committee is a kangaroo court staffed with Dims and Trump hating RINOs.

Do you deuchebags actually believe this thing has any credibility whatsoever?
It's political theatre and a total waste of time and taxpayer money! Why is Nancy Pelosi so afraid of having someone on that committee that might ask "inconvenient" questions? What she's setting up now is akin to a "show trial" and will have about as much credibility!

Wouldn't you?
Sure, but watching news coverage of an event is far and away a totally different thing than having a party.

Hey, if they find that trump indeed was having a party and celebrating the riots, yeah, we need to know that. Its just that, with a totally partisan group, there will never be an answer, because even if they find that it didn't happen, they will either ignore it, downplay it, or spin it, because any truth that doesn't align with their goal will be squashed.

Hence, no actual truth will be found, only "their" truth will be found.

Sure, but watching news coverage of an event is far and away a totally different thing than having a party.
Ah, okay. Well glad we got THAT cleared up.

Hence, no actual truth will be found, only "their" truth will be found.
That does not follow. People will be on record. Under oath. They can't force anyone to say anything. These are preemptive excuses on your part.

What you've failed to do is show Pelosi telling Irving to do anything. Irving made the decision on his own. He did not ask Pelosi. Therefore, saying Pelosi directly did anything is a lie.

Furthermore, saying that they had inadequate security is completely different than saying they caused anything. Inadequate security doesn't mean that they caused anyone to punch, kick, mace and beat police.

The videos don't show anything of the sort. It's a lie you've been led to believe. There aren't "liberals" instigating the riot. It's hundreds of Trump supporters who decided to storm the capitol.

The videos show people breaking through windows. They show people beating cops. They show cops shoving people back through tunnels. Then, when they rioters have completely overwhelmed them, they show cops standing by so that they don't get the shit beat out of them more.

You've been told something which is a lie and you believed it.
Apparently you didn't read my links. Pelosi controls everything there is to control about the House, including the Sergeant at Arms.

I saw what I saw on the videos with my own eyes. Unlike you and your blithering idiot minions, I watch the news.

Forum List

Back