Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

So, Nancy's panel is all about Trump.
And others. It happens Trump was and is the lead voice in the big lie, which caused the riot. And that he spoke to the crowd immediately beforehand, then sprinted to a TV. Sounds like you need to go complain to him.

That's just your excuse you have prepared. This is the game McCarthy and the GOP is playing. And now you are a pawn in this game.

I bet they do uncover some truth.
Its not an excuse, its fact. Not a single member of that committee is unbiased. Not a single Democrat of that committee is not chomping at the bit to start throwing around accusations, and try to get Republicans in trouble.

Not a single Democrat on that committee doesn't already have their minds made up and already know what, and probably who, they want to charge with crimes.

Again, no truth will be found. Its impossible with that much hate and contempt just waiting to be released.

??? He put his objection in writing, and tried to get Senators to join him. And yet Nancy chose him for her panel. So, again, that can't be reason she kicked off Jordan and Banks.

ok, he did put it writing. no one backed him up in the senate. you dn't think he knew that ahead of time?

jordan did. in fact there were 4 ready willing & able to do that.

oh well - kevin took a chance & blew it. & what did pelosi do? she appointed a (R). oh dear, is this the part where you call kinzinger a RINO? :heehee:

She should say, "Just take my word for it"?
Might as well, at the end of all of this, that's what its boil down to.

If I believed she was truly interested in discovering facts, I'd understand, but, there is no way, no how that she, nor any of her appointed committee are going to be unbiased.

I can promise you, there is no possible way that they won't find all the dirt they want. I can tell you that with certainty even before the committee even meets because, just like the dems wanted to impeach trump before he was inaugurated, they want to find dirt on him and anyone around him, again, before the first meeting of this committee.

So "just take my word for it" would be as good as anything else she will do...actually, it would save untold millions of wasted taxpayer dollars.

THe hearings starts tomorrow.

yep.

Sund will not testify.

he already did testify in front of congress. & there were well over 100 cops on duty that day ... some testified already. don't know if the 4 that will testify tomorrow have already - so what's yer point?

Nancy had him fired,

lol .... link? you think she is in charge of capital security, just like jordan is bleating, don't you?

after he proved he make six separate requests to Nancy's guy in the House for the National Guard.

oh dear. who do you think actually has the power to call in the NG?

Doesn't that give you even a little pause?

learn the facts about the chain of command & who refused to get them in there. & with the defensive & offensive equipment to do the job.

And others. It happens Trump was and is the lead voice in the big lie, which caused the riot. And that he spoke to the crowd immediately beforehand, then sprinted to a TV. Sounds like you need to go complain to him.

what a yellow belly - he said he was gonna 'walk to the capital with them' instead left & watched his pawns commit sedition.

what a yellow belly - he said he was gonna 'walk to the capital with them' instead left & watched his pawns commit sedition.
Yep. And he even said "we", referring presumably to assorted samples of his groin spawn and felon collection, who sat/stood there and grinned and clapped their hands.

Number of them who marched with the herd: 0

Number of them who went and had a party and watched on TV: All.

Subpoena all of them.

So your opinion they wont find any truth is fact. Sure pal. Get that nonsense out of here.

I bet they do find some truth. I also think you know thwy will. So the preemptive excuses start flying.
That's just your excuse you have prepared. This is the game McCarthy and the GOP is playing. And now you are a pawn in this game.

I bet they do uncover some truth.
Its not excuses I'm trying to fly. Its just that the democrats have been telegraphing for over 4 years. Its easy to see what their intentions are.

I, along with any other person who's being honest, already knows where this is going. Its not hard to see.

I bet they do find some truth. I also think you know thwy will. So the preemptive excuses start flying.

I could say the same about you, and the rest of the left. You already know this whole thing is a shame, so you are deflecting early to make it seem legitimate.

Its not an excuse, its fact. Not a single member of that committee is unbiased. Not a single Democrat of that committee is not chomping at the bit to start throwing around accusations, and try to get Republicans in trouble.

Not a single Democrat on that committee doesn't already have their minds made up and already know what, and probably who, they want to charge with crimes.

Again, no truth will be found. Its impossible with that much hate and contempt just waiting to be released.
Piglosi should recuse herself--she made clear at Trumps 2019 SOU speech that she is not fit to govern.

Then i guess you will have to focus on the facts. We had a chance to have an independent commission, but the GOP shot that down.
Thats my point. There won't be any facts. It doesn't matter what really happened, all this committee is interested in is showing the people the narrative they want to show them.

Honestly, this is ALL just campaign fodder for 2022 and then 2024.

Maybe we should start some investigations on why the democrat party is trying to use government power to influence elections......

ok, he did put it writing. no one backed him up in the senate. you dn't think he knew that ahead of time?

jordan did. in fact there were 4 ready willing & able to do that.

oh well - kevin took a chance & blew it. & what did pelosi do? she appointed a (R). oh dear, is this the part where you call kinzinger a RINO? :heehee:
Nah I call him Dead man walking.

Unprecedented in the history of the Congress. Never has one party had veto right over the nominees by the other party to a commission. Never.

A bit of honesty on your part that she didn't want them on her panel becasue they would ask tough questions would be refreshing.

Thats my point. There won't be any facts. It doesn't matter what really happened, all this committee is interested in is showing the people the narrative they want to show them.

Honestly, this is ALL just campaign fodder for 2022 and then 2024.

Maybe we should start some investigations on why the democrat party is trying to use government power to influence elections......
I think there will be a lot of facts to come out. Like the actions or inactions of the former president and his congressional sycophants.

Forum List

Back