Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

Now you're just babbling, because the chronology of the posts clearly shows where I can back up what I say with documented facts. All you've done so far is just deny and lie ad nausea. You're done, and not worth anymore time or effort.
The only links you have posted in this thread came from fake news media.

Show me facts, not journalists opinions.

That's it??!! That's the best you've got as a reply/retort? :laughing0301:

You're caught in a lie, you can't disprove my Trump list nor can you disprove my taking apart your pathetic right wing propaganda with simple documented facts.

All you can do is lie, deny and repeat. No sense in wasting further time and effort on a joke like you.

Blah, blah, blah. Run along, your mommy is calling.

Definition of insurrection

: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

This is exactly what that stupid bitch that got shot was doing when she got her ass shot.
That may be your accepted definition. Here's mine:

Insurrection means “a violent uprising by a group or movement acting for the specific purpose of overthrowing the constituted government and seizing its powers. An insurrection occurs where a movement acts to overthrow the constituted government and to take possession of its inherent powers.” [Younis Bros. & Co. v. Cigna Worldwide Ins. Co., 899 F. Supp. 1385, 1392-1393 (E.D. Pa. 1995)]

Where is a link to yours?

Tell that to the men that were there and quite aware of the White House refusal to send help. Hillary lied. Susan Rice lied. It was a terrorist attack against our nation and they passed it off as a spontaneous reaction to a video.

Hillary should have been taken down.
And NOTHING ever came from the hearings....NOTHING! They were a dog and pony show to take Hillary down. But the hearings on the Insurrection are going to bring to light the involvement of multiple repub members of congress who aided the insurrection. It will bring out the names of the repub congress people who gave the thugs a tour of the Capitol pointing out where they need to go when they break in. It will bring out who financed the whole operation and how trump cheered and encouraged the carnage.

The House select committee meeting are going to be Must Watch TV. And Kevin will be on the outside looking in....except when he has to testify how trump refused to call off his mob.

"“a violent uprising by a group or movement acting for the specific purpose of overthrowing the constituted government and seizing its powers. "

Thats exactly what happened on 6Jan21. Thanks for posting that and agreeing.

A good example would be the CHOP/CHAZ areas of Seattle and Minneapolis. They overthrew the existing government and law enforcement in the areas they occupied. BLM/Antifa actually carried out violent, deadly acts.

Authorities knew weeks in advance what was coming AND DID NOTHING.
There have been plenty of threads Exposing this sham. It's your choice to stick your fingers in your ears
None of the threads about this “sham” ever actually produce any evidence for the conspiracy.

Capitol police didn’t take the warnings seriously. After all, it’s not like Trump supporters are known for being violent thugs, are they?

Considering Pelosi is part of this... Little hard to swallow that she should have anything to do with it at all. Now is it true what is said about her part in the 6th? I don't know... But it just seems silly to expect results to be believed in any meaningful fashion when she's choosing who looks.

I don't care who gets blamed for that... I'll say it again.. GOP and DNC are the same results in a different manner. They are both after the same thing, and it's not for the good of the country. I don't know who runs those PRIVATE organizations... But it's not the people we elect.
You don’t have to believe the results you can just look at what’s uncovered and decide for yourself. Pelosi is involved because she is the speaker of the house. Just like McConnell and McCarthy are “leaders”. All or partisan hacks and jokes IMO but that’s what we got. Voters keep electing idiots like that then gridlock is all we are going to see

And NOTHING ever came from the hearings....NOTHING! They were a dog and pony show to take Hillary down. But the hearings on the Insurrection are going to bring to light the involvement of multiple repub members of congress who aided the insurrection. It will bring out the names of the repub congress people who gave the thugs a tour of the Capitol pointing out where they need to go when they break in. It will bring out who financed the whole operation and how trump cheered and encouraged the carnage.

The House select committee meeting are going to be Must Watch TV. And Kevin will be on the outside looking in....except when he has to testify how trump refused to call off his mob.
I repeat: There was no insurrection.

The breaching of the Capitol was incited by planted FBI agents acting surreptitiously and by planted leftist activists posing as Trump supporters with all intent to carry out the wishes of Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and the rest of the Democrat Party to blame Trump and his supporters for what was orchestrated by the left.

Its a fact they cleared him and did not reveal his name out of concern from retards such as yourself.

He's a secret service agent....so public disclosure in a climate were anti-gov't yahoos publicly target people for violence wouldn't be a smart thing to do. How people defend some Jan. 6th asshole trying to breach a barricade to get at senators as the Capital is being over run with rioters is beyond me. That more weren't shot by any of the cops is a miracle to me.

"“a violent uprising by a group or movement acting for the specific purpose of overthrowing the constituted government and seizing its powers. "

Thats exactly what happened on 6Jan21. Thanks for posting that and agreeing.
Evidently you did not read far enough into my link. The legal definition comes at the very end. I posted it in the quote right above the URL.

Nice try, troll!

...and on Jan 6 there was no attempt to overthrow the constituted government. The attempt was to stall the installation of an unconstitutionally elected future governing body, namely the Biden Crime Family Administration thus protecting the constituted government.

Last edited:
Correct. The South wanted to secede, not take over.
No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.

Clipper How about admitting the truth, that Pelosi is an ego maniac who strives only for power that she will lose at the next election. She owned no one and is driven only by her own evil.

No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.
So you are claiming that bitcoin is illegal and those using it should be arrested? Got quite a way to go to sell that one.

Forum List

Back