Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

This whole thing is total bullshit. Pelosi needs to do this because she has no original ideas and also because she's petrified of Trump's popularity. In other words, she's stupid. Trump is still tormenting her small mind and there doesn't seem to be anything she can do about it beside impeach or investigate. Our government owns a lot of land. Why don't we use some of it to put Pelosi, Schumer, Durbin, Watters, McConnell and a bunch of the other old useless legislators out to pasture.
The GOP has shielded and defended Dump no matter what the cost....and brother, it's going to cost them in elections in years to come no matter how hard they try to screw the USPS or enact voter suppression tactics in red states.

Pelosi is trying to pack this committee with only those who will vote as she te3lls them to vote.

She has no business choosing or rejecting any from the opposition party as it only leads to a false committee.
Many right-wingers are true witness bearing challenged and only know how to practice the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge).

Nor do I... Thus... This is a pointless exercise except to those who don't care about truth. Whatever it is.
I have no doubt that Pelosi is going to try and politicize this, but between the fluff at least evidence will be laid out for the people to view. Having a guy like Jordan who just lies and denies is worthless. I’m fine with opposing points of view but not when reality can’t be recognized

Your final sentence is a bold faced lie. As the chronology of the post shows, you did NOT address one item of the link I provided that shows the timeline of documented press/public statements by Trump prior to and on the day of Jan. 6th. You can't lie in a printed medium, don't cha know.

As for your parroted memes, that's old hat that was long ago debunked. Case sin point:

Fact check: Quotes from Democratic leaders about riots, unrest taken out of context​

Sen. Cory Booker says he may 'feel like punching' Trump but he doesn't want to sink to his level​

And again, TV celebrities can take sides, say whatever they want ... just like right wing media (Clear channel, Fox News, Murdoch media, etc.), but again, they are not the POTUS.

Now, run-a-long and continue to lie and deny. Only the man in the mirror buys into your blather.
And you must be that boy in the mirror. One day maybe, you'll be able to run with big dogs, but this isn't it.

I have no doubt that Pelosi is going to try and politicize this, but between the fluff at least evidence will be laid out for the people to view. Having a guy like Jordan who just lies and denies is worthless. I’m fine with opposing points of view but not when reality can’t be recognized
Considering Pelosi is part of this... Little hard to swallow that she should have anything to do with it at all. Now is it true what is said about her part in the 6th? I don't know... But it just seems silly to expect results to be believed in any meaningful fashion when she's choosing who looks.

I don't care who gets blamed for that... I'll say it again.. GOP and DNC are the same results in a different manner. They are both after the same thing, and it's not for the good of the country. I don't know who runs those PRIVATE organizations... But it's not the people we elect.

When the defendants go to trial, the prosecution has no choice but to release all the video to the defendant's lawyers.
That may apply only to the videos that the prosecution plans to use to convict a particular defendant...not ALL of the thousands of hours that may show FBI agents doing their mischief.

Totally different. They werent attacking the capitol like that dumb inbred bitch.
trump's words caused the girl to be murdered....just like he shot the gun himself. He lathered his cult with anger as he repeated the Big Lie over and over...until they became a riotous mob and attacked the Capitol in an effort to stop the certification of the winner, Joe Biden. So....when trump talks about the girl being murdered....he needs to look in the mirror.

And you must be that boy in the mirror. One day maybe, you'll be able to run with big dogs, but this isn't it.
That's it??!! That's the best you've got as a reply/retort? :laughing0301:

You're caught in a lie, you can't disprove my Trump list nor can you disprove my taking apart your pathetic right wing propaganda with simple documented facts.

All you can do is lie, deny and repeat. No sense in wasting further time and effort on a joke like you.

translation: another acolyte of Cheeto Jeezus who can't logically or factually disprove content, so he just bluffs and blusters. Pathetic, but not unexpected.
Another comment from a demented liberal whose uninformed knee-jerk reactions to posts on this site have nothing whatsoever to do with what is now common knowledge.

Another comment from a demented liberal whose uninformed knee-jerk reactions to posts on this site have nothing whatsoever to do with what is now common knowledge.
Now you're just babbling, because the chronology of the posts clearly shows where I can back up what I say with documented facts. All you've done so far is just deny and lie ad nausea. You're done, and not worth anymore time or effort.

Forum List

Back