Pelosi and House Democrats Screw Up Everything Again

This is the kind of crooked shit the Democrats are trying to block.

Trump businesses employ thousands of people. If a Trump business is effected by the pandemic, why wouldn't those businesses be able to get help like any other? Appoint an IG to oversee any participation by a Trump business. But, by what right does the Govt have to take punitive actions against Trump's business or any other if they meet the eligibility guidelines? In the future, would a President from the private sector have to agree that any business they own would be exempt from any Govt help during a National Emergency? It doesn't make sense to me. Strict oversight of course. But, otherwise, it seems kind of crazy when employees and families work and support themselves in many of these businesses.

Can you tell us what Pelosi added to the bill?
No I couldn’t because it was all fluff. If she had good ideas she’d be on tv right now trying to make the GOP look bad. Problem is, this was a bipartisan bill, and the GOP caved on a lot to get it passed. She came in with a list of demands, last minute, that weren’t going to pass. Like I said, if she had something of substance, she’d be on tv right now telling us. Or she would’ve not waited until the last fucking minute. All weekend senate dems and GOP have been putting this thing together. No, this was a clear block to tank the already tanking markets. She’s fucking over our 401Ks right now, hard. But it’s going to also tank the states who are going to be shelling out unemployment to 30% of the people. The same states that are gonna be on the frontlines fighting the virus. This is all about the politics, and the upcoming election. This is a new low.

Didn't Obama help some major corporations ?

I recall GM being one. That seemed to create a lot of dust in the blogosphere.
That he did. There also wasn’t a mandatory shut down of all non-essiential business, just bailing out business that fucked themselves over. But Obama wasn’t orange, and doesn’t have an R in front of his name with an election coming in November.

No he just appeared on Late night talk shows

The bill created with bipartisan support in the senate, with many concessions made by the GOP, was shot down as Nancy Pelosi (a congresswoman not a senator) stepped in last minute with a list of demands. The bill promised 1.8 trillion in relief to individual families with a 3,000$ check, 500 billion to financially aid states and cities in need, and support for business loosing money that have been forced to shut down.

Since you wrote 3,000$, and not the correct $3,000 I take it you are illerate or not from this country. Which is it?

Can you tell us what Pelosi added to the bill?
No I couldn’t because it was all fluff. If she had good ideas she’d be on tv right now trying to make the GOP look bad. Problem is, this was a bipartisan bill, and the GOP caved on a lot to get it passed. She came in with a list of demands, last minute, that weren’t going to pass. Like I said, if she had something of substance, she’d be on tv right now telling us. Or she would’ve not waited until the last fucking minute. All weekend senate dems and GOP have been putting this thing together. No, this was a clear block to tank the already tanking markets. She’s fucking over our 401Ks right now, hard. But it’s going to also tank the states who are going to be shelling out unemployment to 30% of the people. The same states that are gonna be on the frontlines fighting the virus. This is all about the politics, and the upcoming election. This is a new low.
Pelosi just can't do this. Surely her sheep won't follow her on this block. Partisan politics has to stop NOW!! Is there nothing that woman wouldn't do to get Trump...even sink this country into depression.

Pelosi says House will draft its own coronavirus funding bill
Senate Republicans and OUR President are trying to help the situation during this time of crisis, but House Democrats throw a monkey wrench into the motor again. Great job Pelosi on wasting precious time and resources trying to overturn election 2016 with your dumbassed impeachment. Bunch of buffoons.

It is Senate Republicans who are screwing it up. They want to funnel most of the money to their business pals so they can waste it on stock buybacks and increasing CEO pay.

Unfortunately, we are probably going to have to wait for her to present a separate bill. Let's see what is in her version and debate it if we must.

She didn't even read ObamaCare, but she's not passing this because Soros and the ChiComs are at war with America

You already tried this line in other posts.

And I'll ask again expecting deflection or lies.
Give me some actual proof of Soros involvement.
Actual PROOF.

Why aren't conservatives placing the blame for the impeached president trump's botched response to COVID-19 where it belongs, on President Obama?

You blamed him for the 2008 Great Republican Recession, which began over four months before he was first elected and over six months before he was first inaugurated.

So, get with it, conservatives. If you're going to rewrite history, really make it far fetched. After all, you must defend the biggest buffoon this world has ever known, and you adore him.

Trump is doing a great job despite obstructionist liberals. Again, the only thing the Democratic House has done since 2018 is try to overturn the election of 2016.

Trump is not doing a great job. you are completely senile.

The bill created with bipartisan support in the senate, with many concessions made by the GOP, was shot down as Nancy Pelosi (a congresswoman not a senator) stepped in last minute with a list of demands. The bill promised 1.8 trillion in relief to individual families with a 3,000$ check, 500 billion to financially aid states and cities in need, and support for business loosing money that have been forced to shut down.

Since you wrote 3,000$, and not the correct $3,000 I take it you are illerate or not from this country. Which is it?
I’m an RN, and English is my first language, not my major, you racist fuck. Do I need to do an accent test for you? If I pronounce my L’s as L’s instead of R’s do I get to be considered Japanese-American then? Oh I also write dates as DD-MM-YY, but that’s the way work makes me, so I guess that means I’m foreign. Get bent, and choke to death on my nuts.

Unfortunately, we are probably going to have to wait for her to present a separate bill. Let's see what is in her version and debate it if we must.
Markets are already tanking, and are going to drop like a meteor tomorrow because because this bill was supposed to be passed. Now we have to wait another week for this to pass congress, and then the senate.

Markets are already tanking, and are going to drop like a meteor tomorrow because because this bill was supposed to be passed. Now we have to wait another week for this to pass congress, and then the senate.

Sounds awful

People have learned from Obama's bail out that there needs to be some rules put on the money. The Republicans do not want to worry about any of that, and Trump doesn't want to comment on whether or not his hotels can profit off the bill. Democrats want to make sure this bill has the things it needs to last through the emergency, and not have to worry about once the big companies get their bail out, if workers still need money to get through things, Republicans are no longer worried about getting things taken care of because the companies got what they needed.

Companies very much so should be forced into conditions like not being able to buy back stocks for as long as they owe the government money, nor give their CEOs bonuses or raises either. ALL the bail out money should be paid back before any of that can happen. I'm honestly not in favor of bail outs for companies period, because they should have planned for the bad times and put money away for it, rather than giving huge bonuses all the time and expected a safety net if anything ever happened.

Unfortunately, that is looking likely now. I am betting a lot Green New Deal stuff, total student loan debt cancellation and maybe amnesty might all be in it. So, we are in for a long debate.

No, this was a clear block to tank the already tanking markets. She’s fucking over our 401Ks right now, hard.

Nice deflection on BLAMING Pelosi for something on Sunday, March 22, 2020,
when the market has already tanked 30ish % under Dotards unLeadership.
So according to you, all future tankings are on Pelosi?

People have learned from Obama's bail out that there needs to be some rules put on the money. The Republicans do not want to worry about any of that, and Trump doesn't want to comment on whether or not his hotels can profit off the bill. Democrats want to make sure this bill has the things it needs to last through the emergency, and not have to worry about once the big companies get their bail out, if workers still need money to get through things, Republicans are no longer worried about getting things taken care of because the companies got what they needed.

Companies very much so should be forced into conditions like not being able to buy back stocks for as long as they owe the government money, nor give their CEOs bonuses or raises either. ALL the bail out money should be paid back before any of that can happen. I'm honestly not in favor of bail outs for companies period, because they should have planned for the bad times and put money away for it, rather than giving huge bonuses all the time and expected a safety net if anything ever happened.

I think the Dems are looking for cancellation of all student loan debt and likely implementation and Green New Deal stuff.

It doesn’t benefit the sanctuary and illegals enough so punish those who pay for everything even further.

Forum List

Back