Pedo accusations

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is against the rules to accuse another member of pedophilia. If your beef is with the "Pedo Joe" comments, well, life is full of disappointments. It's free speech, even if it's childish and crass, but I fail to see how it's any worse than the other tripe that gets spewed here daily.
there is no problem censoring other words that are less offensive why(nagger) (kunt) are censored for disappointments for some reason?

I believe those words may be censored by default by the forum software, although I'm not sure. Regardless, you are asking us to censor a word because you, personally, have an issue with it. We make that exception for you, who is next? What if a member here has been raped in the past? Should we no longer allow rapist accusations at people like Bill Clinton and Brett Kavanaugh? What else do we start censoring because someone else's fragile sensibilities are hurt? Another poster who commented early on indicated that a thread he deemed racist shouldn't be allowed. Maybe the OP of that thread is racist, or maybe there are some legit points that could be debated. How far down the slippery slope do we go before we turn into Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube?

One of the reasons why I've participated at this site for so long is because of how liberal we are with the rules compared to most others and we've even ratcheted things up a bit over the past few years because it was getting too much like a zoo. With free speech comes a responsibility, but also a certain amount of tolerance. The key is finding the right balance.
close the thread.

if you take away their option to call everyone nazis, pedos, and pedo enablers, they will have almost nothing left but screaching "fake news" and "tds".
Its always fun watching you partisan shitheads pretend your side dont do exactly what you are bitching about :lol:
solid analysis, hero.

Considering he's 100% correct.
that's your opinion. my opinion differs. read the board and tell me who is constantly calling others nazis pedos etc, and then get the fuck out with your both sides do it ridiculousness.
I am sure there are qualified therapists in germany. Seek help.
Your delusion isnt healthy.

When I was 16, I got laid by a 20 yr old chick. Is she a pedo? Was I raped? Did she teach me how to fuck a woman proper?
Yes, yes and who knows.

When you were 20 did you fuck a 16 year old chick? Hopefully she didn’t teach you that what she did was ok because it wasn’t.
pedophilia refers to pre pubescent. Not 16 year olds.
So she’s just a rapist?
Doesnt sound like he got raped. It sounded consensual.

Considering he's 100% correct.
that's your opinion. my opinion differs. read the board and tell me who is constantly calling others nazis pedos etc, and then get the fuck out with your both sides do it ridiculousness.

Your opinion is wrong, plain and simple, Sanctimonious Sally, but I think you already know that. You're seeing what you want to see. You aren't privy to the hundreds of report violations I read every month in the reporting queue. Trust me when I tell you your fellow lefties are just as revolting as the Trumpeteers.

Is is most frustrating to be a victim of sexual abuse in my childhood but it is even more frustrating to be here and have to see the abuse of the word Pedo in every thread over people trying to humiliate another person...
Why in the world does USMB allow it to happen?
It only fosters a denigration of this message board.
It is unnecessary and distracts from the subject matter.
Can we at least only restrict it to the taunting zone or create a thread/section that caters to those obsessed with it's use?
If there were not so many pedo defenders and enablers it probably would not be mentioned so often. You have an ignore button CCP butt boy so you should use it if you are offended.

Even though I could go on about horror stories of my childhood I will never in any manner defend allowing people who do help enable pedos a free pass. Thus I will remain per some on here, "uncivilized" and I will encourage fellow Christians and like minded people that they do not have to be "civilized" either if it means allowing dysfunctional deviants around children.

It is against the rules to accuse another member of pedophilia. If your beef is with the "Pedo Joe" comments, well, life is full of disappointments. It's free speech, even if it's childish and crass, but I fail to see how it's any worse than the other tripe that gets spewed here daily.
there is no problem censoring other words that are less offensive why(nagger) (kunt) are censored for disappointments for some reason?

I believe those words may be censored by default by the forum software, although I'm not sure. Regardless, you are asking us to censor a word because you, personally, have an issue with it. We make that exception for you, who is next? What if a member here has been raped in the past? Should we no longer allow rapist accusations at people like Bill Clinton and Brett Kavanaugh? What else do we start censoring because someone else's fragile sensibilities are hurt? Another poster who commented early on indicated that a thread he deemed racist shouldn't be allowed. Maybe the OP of that thread is racist, or maybe there are some legit points that could be debated. How far down the slippery slope do we go before we turn into Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube?

One of the reasons why I've participated at this site for so long is because of how liberal we are with the rules compared to most others and we've even ratcheted things up a bit over the past few years because it was getting too much like a zoo. With free speech comes a responsibility, but also a certain amount of tolerance. The key is finding the right balance.
close the thread.
:itsok:

When I was 16, I got laid by a 20 yr old chick. Is she a pedo? Was I raped? Did she teach me how to fuck a woman proper?
Yes, yes and who knows.

When you were 20 did you fuck a 16 year old chick? Hopefully she didn’t teach you that what she did was ok because it wasn’t.
pedophilia refers to pre pubescent. Not 16 year olds.
So she’s just a rapist?
Doesnt sound like he got raped. It sounded consensual.
If you asked 100 16 year old straight boys if they would let a 20 yr old fuck them upside their heads, how many would say yesm?

Why in the world does USMB allow it to happen?

I'm about 3 weeks into it here at this board, but this is a question I am asking a lot right now. Topics such as this:

The same different contradiction.

• Started by nawpar
  • Today at 9:46 AM

have no place in society anywhere. If this kind of stuff is allowed on this board, I dunno if this is the place for me.
It's the place to be to see for yourself just how wrong, reprehensible, and hateful conservatives truly are.

close the thread.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back