The same different contradiction.

nawpar

Jan 9, 2013
Ohio
The left is contradicting themselves when they say "Whites and blacks are behaviorally the same." and "Whites are morally inferior.".
If whites and blacks are the same, then we are the same amount racist, supremist, and would be oppressor's.

I know whites and blacks are behaviorally different because blacks are killing each other, more than others, and because there is a word that makes black people violent, and other things.
Because blacks and whites are behaviorally different:
They are more likely to draw the foul, when interacting with the police.
They make less money.
They are more likely to choose to commit crime.
They are less likely to gain privilege's.
Black school children are more likely to interrupt the class.
Other stuff.

Replace the words of blacks and whites and add the word human...
I was not black yet I was very adamant about interrupting class, which is why I had the board of education used on me.

I wish I made as much as Michael Jackson.

I am a criminal for smoking a joint..

I have zero privilege in life I have to work for every little thing I get and how I exist...

To me cops are pigs, nuff said.

Who thinks that all people act exactly the same, that is a very illogical assumption because we are not all the same...If your view was valid we'd all look the same to act the same...

White kill, blacks kill all the other colors of humans kill also it is the nature of humans...

I feel superior to no one nor do I feel inferior to anyone. We all have our special talents we hone to exist.

Last edited:
The left is contradicting themselves when they say "Whites and blacks are behaviorally the same." and "Whites are morally inferior.".
If whites and blacks are the same, then we are the same amount racist, supremist, and would be oppressor's.

I know whites and blacks are behaviorally different because blacks are killing each other, more than others, and because there is a word that makes black people violent, and other things.
Because blacks and whites are behaviorally different:
They are more likely to draw the foul, when interacting with the police.
They make less money.
They are more likely to choose to commit crime.
They are less likely to gain privilege's.
Black school children are more likely to interrupt the class.
Other stuff.
Nobody of significance thinks white people are inferior. Your straw-man doesn't even have straw and also does not have a representative man. Culturally, black people tend to be kind of like republicans, never speaking bad of other black people, by in large. It is this culture, not any organic biologic difference. I do not know how that culture will ever get past this. It is probably the one greatest source of segregation, preventing total successful integration in America, turning middle class neighborhoods to decline and high crime zones. Middle class Americans will not continue to live in high crime neighborhoods by choice, tending to move away, rather than take a chance with their children's upbringing.

Racism has no place online or anywhere in society. This is a disgusting topic.

Kdb52N18.png

Forum List

Back