Attack the message not the messenger

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
That was at one time a golden rule on most message boards and it is an excellent rule.

Time and again we see posters on here not even attempt to discuss or argue about the point of a post they simply attack the messenger.

Some of that is not a problem but when you see so many do it then it becomes a big problem for any message board since the real purpose of any message board is to engage in discussion not just come on here and say your source is a biased site, you are a troll, you are a racist etc.etc. and then just run off.

In your attempt to show why the message is bogus by argument, logic and reason you can easily include any of the above and in that context it would be valid.

To the liberal, you need verification from "trusted" far left news sources for their to be any "credibility" to a story. That's kind of a problem

They always discount every link as not coming from a "credible" source, the problem is DA that it is all of their "credible" sources that are the ones trying to HIDE the facts in the first place!

That was at one time a golden rule on most message boards and it is an excellent rule.

Time and again we see posters on here not even attempt to discuss or argue about the point of a post they simply attack the messenger.

Some of that is not a problem but when you see so many do it then it becomes a big problem for any message board since the real purpose of any message board is to engage in discussion not just come on here and say your source is a biased site, you are a troll, you are a racist etc.etc. and then just run off.

In your attempt to show why the message is bogus by argument, logic and reason you can easily include any of the above and in that context it would be valid.
Did you just realize this board is that way?

YOU'RE one of the main reasons why.

1614127145078.jpeg

Give him a break... he's only been a member for thirty-nine months...

YOU'RE one of the main reasons why.

View attachment 460902
Hola hinchado. Mirarse en el espejo. Si?

I learned all about it the first time here. LOL

No....i just never got around to lodging a complaint before.

"lodging a complaint"
Guess what happens when I do? Usually it gets me a week on the beach. Sometimes a month.

To the liberal, you need verification from "trusted" far left news sources for their to be any "credibility" to a story. That's kind of a problem
An to the conservative you need verification from "trusted" far right news sources to be any "credibility" to a story. So how about we find the most credible news sources from both the left and right. I don't think this will be easy but it's worth a try and then try to use those a hopefully somewhat reliable. Although recently I found some Martians hiding in my refrigerator, I knew the National Enquirer was spot on. Death Angel what do you consider far left news sources? I will counter with what I consider far right news sources.

"lodging a complaint"
Guess what happens when I do? Usually it gets me a week on the beach. Sometimes a month.

Even a bad day fishing beats a good day at work...

Actually I have mentioned it before.

"lodging a complaint"

Even a bad day fishing beats a good day at work...

Well, I know the owner....he allows me to do stuff like dat. hehheh

An to the conservative you need verification from "trusted" far right news sources to be any "credibility" to a story. So how about we find the most credible news sources from both the left and right. I don't think this will be easy but it's worth a try and then try to use those a hopefully somewhat reliable. Although recently I found some Martians hiding in my refrigerator, I knew the National Enquirer was spot on. Death Angel what do you consider far left news sources? I will counter with what I consider far right news sources.
Probably the same place psycho junior found Peter Navarro.

Hey filthy scum, I changed my avatar from the black face one so are you happy? That's you in my avatar now.

Yes, either from one of their trusted newspeak sources or from one of their beloved "studies". It appears that many of our Liberal friends spend all day scouring the internet for the "study" that tells them exactly what they want to believe. Then they proudly post it thinking they have proved their point.

Forum List

Back