Pedo accusations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2011
sw mizzouri
Is is most frustrating to be a victim of sexual abuse in my childhood but it is even more frustrating to be here and have to see the abuse of the word Pedo in every thread over people trying to humiliate another person...
Why in the world does USMB allow it to happen?
It only fosters a denigration of this message board.
It is unnecessary and distracts from the subject matter.
Can we at least only restrict it to the taunting zone or create a thread/section that caters to those obsessed with it's use?

Is is most frustrating to be a victim of sexual abuse in my childhood but it is even more frustrating to be here and have to see the abuse of the word Pedo in every thread over people trying to humiliate another person...
Can we at least only restrict it to the taunting zone or create a thread/section that caters to those obsessed with it's use?

Stop voting for pedos and we won't have to keep bringing it up.

so you want facts and truth to be censored because it hurts your feeling???

I'm about 3 weeks into it here at this board, but this is a question I am asking a lot right now. Topics such as this:

The same different contradiction.

• Started by nawpar
  • Today at 9:46 AM

have no place in society anywhere. If this kind of stuff is allowed on this board, I dunno if this is the place for me.

I'm about 3 weeks into it here at this board, but this is a question I am asking a lot right now. Topics such as this:

The same different contradiction.

• Started by nawpar
  • Today at 9:46 AM

have no place in society anywhere. If this kind of stuff is allowed on this board, I dunno if this is the place for me.
dont let the door hit you where the good lord split you,,

Wait, your signature has a little kid waving his bare ass at a group of adults, right?

Oh the poor baby wants to limit free speech, typical liberal

1614099155434.png

Caption this
:lol:

Wait, your signature has a little kid waving his bare ass at a group of adults, right?
It's called "mooning" you never did it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back