Peaceful counter-protestors show up to free speech rally and violence erupts.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Trump supporters were holding a "Free Speech" rally, which many believes means "Hate Speech" rally and violence erupted for some unknown reason. One "counter-protestor" that was interviewed stressed what she believes to be an important message that black Trump supporters in particular must be singled out, confronted and their faces spit in in order to cure them of their "brainwashing". A male Trump supporter suffered injuries that required hospitalization. Reporters at the scene were unable to determine the cause of the unrest, although they suspect President Donald Trump and white supremacists are likely to blame.

Trump supporters were holding a "Free Speech" rally, which many believes means "Hate Speech" rally and violence erupted for some unknown reason. One "counter-protestor" that was interviewed stressed what she believes to be an important message that black Trump supporters in particular must be singled out, confronted and their faces spit in in order to cure them of their "brainwashing". A male Trump supporter suffered injuries that required hospitalization. Reporters at the scene were unable to determine the cause of the unrest, although they suspect President Donald Trump and white supremacists are likely to blame.

"One "counter-protestor" that was interviewed stressed what she believes to be an important message that black Trump supporters in particular must be singled out, confronted and their faces spit in in order to cure them of their "brainwashing".

Another dumb democrat idea! This one isn't gonna end well for the "counter-protestor"

Trump w/his divisive rhetoric has managed to whip up the citizenry so much that we're against each other throats.

He needs to go.
"black Trump supporters in particular must be singled out, confronted and their faces spit in in order to cure them of their "brainwashing"."
Trump didn't say this, an anti Trump protestor said it. In my world, I am responsible for what I say and do.

"black Trump supporters in particular must be singled out, confronted and their faces spit in in order to cure them of their "brainwashing"."
Trump didn't say this, an anti Trump protestor said it. In my world, I am responsible for what I say and do.
What the hell does that have to do w/the POTUS, who's the most powerful man in the world, own words?

Are you that stupid?

Trump w/his divisive rhetoric has managed to whip up the citizenry so much that we're against each other throats.

He needs to go.
are you saying we all need to agree with you?

What the hell does that have to do w/the POTUS, who's the most powerful man in the world, own words?

Are you that stupid?
can't you read?

He needs to go.

I think that pople would be at each other anyway.

I've learned that it's next to impossible to try to get along with either side of the circus, so long as it remains a circus.

I have noticed that lately I've found myself carrying myself out of character. It does rub off on you if you aren't careful. Whenever that happens it's time to move on and to return to meaningful things and to spend more time with like-minded people with a practical goal.

Last edited:

Are you that stupid?
You keep missing the point, It has nothing to do with Trump. Didn't I make that clear?

I can't wait for November 4th....that's when we take our streets back from these punks......
Why not now?

This is Trump's America. Things got worse/like this under HIS watch.

What's he doing to fix it?
Because we don't want to give the liberal media any ammunition to fib....but the day after election day these punks had better just go home.....

He needs to go.
Trump has nothing to do with this---these are you garden variety violent Bernie/anti-fa/communists using Terror to try to extort political power----aka TERRORISM. The lefts brown shirts should be treated as the terrorists that they are and shot. The rest of us shouldn't have to live in fear of these savages attacking others.

Are you that stupid?

What does Donald Trump have to do with that batsh*t crazy woman who wants to spit in the face of black Trump supporters?

He needs to go.

YOu people listen to Trump a lot? Follow him blindly or something? Cause it is always you people attacking like the barbarians that you are.

Forum List

Back