Paycheck FAIRNESS Act Blocked By Republicans! What's New!

they really do think women are stupid and all will fall for the BS
simply amazing what they think of women

the stats clearly say you are wrong

Yeah, like stats from huffpo or media matters.
Jake, women really aren't as stupid as you think they are, bro.
You have fallen for the far left propaganda, don't do it, restrain yourself.
Come back where you started and belong, you know....being conservative. :lol:

[MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION]

Stats are stats, whether reported by the left or the right, whether being progressive or conservative or libertarian or whatever, does not change that 65% of unmarried women, 55% of all women, and millennial women overwhelmingly voted against the GOP.

Those stats are the only thing, and what they imply, that matters.

The window began closing on the far right with the Cruz debacle and the debt and budget votes last fall, and has been shut by firmly the GOP mainstream rejections overwhelmingly of TPM candidates in the primaries

Dang, how many of these bills have been passed since the 1960's.
Not a one of them has done any real good.
All it's done is keep jobs for lawyers.
Talk about insanity.
Well this one did not work, so we will pass another one and another one and on and on.
Talk about brain dead.
I have many woman friends and relatives who make more money than their husbands.
The left continue to fall for the propaganda of the left.

The GOP is going to be astounded even though it has worked at pissing off women voters the last six years.

"how did this happen?", asks the wuckfits in the GOP leadership

Yeah, when I go to the grocery store and listen to women talking, that's all they're talking about. :lol:

Jake, Jake, Jake :eusa_hand:

How cool is that?
[MENTION=17949]Meister[/MENTION] a guy who does the grocery shopping! :D

Hey, so do i!!

Antares is failing to tell the rest of you the loss lines were against projected profits without ACA.

The company is doing fine, but folks are going to have their workloads increase as the good little peons they are or they are going to be terminated and have to find other employment

Brought it on themselves.

No they weren't Jake, sorry.

They were put in place to help off set the debacle for a time. (they expire in 3 years)

They were to help mitigate the coming to be needed premium increases.

You shouldn't tangle with on any of the ACA stuff, you know I'll beat your brains out with it.

Antares is failing to tell the rest of you the loss lines were against projected profits without ACA.

The company is doing fine, but folks are going to have their workloads increase as the good little peons they are or they are going to be terminated and have to find other employment

Brought it on themselves.

No they weren't Jake, sorry.

They were put in place to help off set the debacle for a time. (they expire in 3 years)

They were to help mitigate the coming to be needed premium increases.

You shouldn't tangle with on any of the ACA stuff, you know I'll beat your brains out with it.

FakeJake has brains? Hmmm, learn something new everyday.

You folks could have avoided your untimely pending employment demise, but your greed shortstopped that, Antares.

again folks. this is the BS nonsense crap you get off left wing and Democrats sites
allthingsDemocrat? seriously folks, don't support that ugly site

nothing BUT class warfare because they HAVE NOTHING ELSE to run on

you like the Democrats playing these types OF GAMES with your life?

it's a disgusting tactic they have like I said, BECAUSE they have: nothing positive to run on...

Last edited:
You folks could have avoided your untimely pending employment demise, but your greed shortstopped that, Antares.

You are quite the sociopathic little lair aren't you Jake?

I seriously have never seen a bigger liar on the internet than you, too funny.

.....and such a devout self proclaimed "most Christian man"on this board.

Antares, nobody is mad at you except yourself.

There is no question where the American people will come down when they realize that it will be their and their fellow workers' needs or that of the corporations.

The breaking point and new regulation of the corporations are less than ten years away, and the new age will make the Progressive Age look positively libertarian in comparison.

And, just like before, the corporatists will have brought it on themselves.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back