Paycheck FAIRNESS Act Blocked By Republicans! What's New!

I believe that a business should have the ability to pay people for their work. Of course as long as they follow the rules of the minimum wage.

What you ask for is nationalizing the private sector for one group of people. That isn't right.

Far right shit birds (like Listening, for instance) can only cry now, they have little political power, they are the weak link in American culturr, it's a good day for America.

I know Mia Love here in Utah, she will be better than Matheson for sure. She would take your vote, and laugh at you behind your back, Listening.

If we keep pissing women off, we will eventually lose at all.

Last edited:
We might as well face it folks

Liberals today stands for COMMIE...They believe they should be able to FORCE Businesses to do what they want

and now you wonder why jobs are scarce under this regime

Have we anything more stupid, than paycheck fairness?

seriously people...get a clue

Some women are dumb enough to vote democrat just so they get free birth control and a veiled attempt at "fairness" (oh brother).

The democrat slogan should be "vote for us and your neighbor will give you free stuff."

Far right shit birds (like Listening, for instance) can only cry now, they have little political power, they are the weak link in American culturr, it's a good day for America.

I know Mia Love here in Utah, she will be better than Matheson for sure. She would take your vote, and laugh at you behind your back, Listening.

If we keep pissing women off, we will eventually lose at all.

Sure thing, I'll bet you know her personally Jake.

Hell to hear YOU tell it you are probably on her staff and are one of her "closest" advisers.

Anatares, I have met her, talked to her, and I think she is a good candidate.

She is conservative, and she knows exactly to how to work an audience from normal GOP to the far weird right.

She'll take all their votes easily.

She does not like ACA but knows that it is a fact and not going away.

She won't say it, but I think she believe single payer is inevitable.

The lie about women making less compared to men has been proven over and over due to factors like raising a family, etc.

If women want to make as much as a man, then don't get married and have a family that takes them away from the job 1-4 years. They're called lesbians...

Women make the same wage as a man if they are doing the same job. This democrat Act is a lie.

Incorrect.

The factors that contribute to wage inequality are complex and varied, not to be explained away by ignorant rightwing dogma, where women in fact are not paid the same for doing the same job:

Women in “male” jobs such as computer programming still face a pay gap compared with their male counterparts, even though they may be paid higher salaries than women in traditionally female fields. It will take more than individual women pursuing careers in “male” fields to ensure fair pay for all.

http://www.aauw.org/files/2014/03/The-Simple-Truth.pdf

Women make the same wage as a man if they are doing the same job. This democrat Act is a lie.

Incorrect.

The factors that contribute to wage inequality are complex and varied, not to be explained away by ignorant rightwing dogma, where women in fact are not paid the same for doing the same job:

Women in “male” jobs such as computer programming still face a pay gap compared with their male counterparts, even though they may be paid higher salaries than women in traditionally female fields. It will take more than individual women pursuing careers in “male” fields to ensure fair pay for all.

And many of those factors such as years of experience, hours worked each week, willingness to travel, willingness to be on call, etc., make the jobs different.

Incorrect.

Liberals are the ones who explain it all away with their trite theory that's all because of discrimination.

When you account for experience, seniority and hours worked each week, women make as much or more than men.

However, you see, women have these things call children which impose demands on them that detract from their careers.

For example, consider by job. I'm a software consultant who has to travel every week. I probably make about 25% more than most software engineers because of the burden of weekly travel. A woman with kids could never take such a job. The only women doing this job have no kids. However, according to brainless drones like you, the difference in pay between people in the software business is solely the result of discrimination.

Anatares, I have met her, talked to her, and I think she is a good candidate.

She is conservative, and she knows exactly to how to work an audience from normal GOP to the far weird right.

She'll take all their votes easily.

She does not like ACA but knows that it is a fact and not going away.

She won't say it, but I think she believe single payer is inevitable.

We all know Single Payer is inevitable.

Our ACA block is running 145% loss and our Pre ACA block is running at 106% loss.

Not a dime of the Risk Corridor money has been sent to our State.

We will lose 40(at least, the biggest losses come in the last quarter, so we'll see} million this year.

The ACA is doing EXACTLY what it is designed to do.

We might as well face it folks

Liberals today stands for COMMIE...They believe they should be able to FORCE Businesses to do what they want

and now you wonder why jobs are scarce under this regime

Minimum wage is a good idea because it affects everyone fairly and equally. This grants one group the right to tell a business that I want more or I'll sue you.

Not right.

Antares is failing to tell the rest of you the loss lines were against projected profits without ACA.

The company is doing fine, but folks are going to have their workloads increase as the good little peons they are or they are going to be terminated and have to find other employment

Brought it on themselves.

Incorrect.

According to your source, women and men are overwhelmingly NOT working the same jobs:

While a pay gap exists in nearly every occupational field, jobs traditionally associated with men tend to pay better than traditionally female jobs for the same level of skill required. And even in 2014, women and men still tend to work in different kinds of jobs. This segregation of occupations is a major factor behind the pay gap.19, 20

In 2012, the U.S. civilian workforce included slightly more than 140 million full- and part-time employed workers; 53 percent were men, and 47 percent were women.21 Nearly 40 percent of working women were employed in traditionally female occupations such as social work, nursing, and teaching. In contrast, fewer than 5 percent of men worked in these jobs. Forty-five percent of working men were in traditionally male occupations, such as computer programming, aerospace engineering, and firefighting, compared with just under 6 percent of women in those jobs.22 Women are more likely to work in professional, office and administrative support, sales, and service occupations, and men are more likely to work in construction, maintenance and repair, and production and transportation occupations.

Forum List

Back