Pawlenty Drops Out

It's still way too early - so I am not going to "endorse" any particular candidate at this point - but I can say this with certainly - Ron Paul will not get the nomination.

Well fuck, what would anyone do without a warrior102 endorsement?

Never more than a minor distraction at best.

The more interesting question is, Who's next?

San-snore-um or Huntsman...much to my chagrin. Huntsman is a good guy if you can believe Esquire magazine.

Paul and Bachmann will both leave too but not at their own choosing (it will be in the face of outrage within the party).

Too much money and ego involved. Newt will have to be dragged out of the tent kicking and screaming all the way. Johnson will fade away, his campaign never cranked up.

I'm not sure what your Newt comment is based on since he was most popular in 1994 and didn't even run until 2012. I think he's going to go very early. He's not committed to this.

to bad, I think he should have discounted the strawpoll, pual always does well and goes now here, bachmann will fail later on in the primaries, on neutral ground...........I am sorry hes out.

Yes, all very good and accurate observations in my opinion, T. I agree on all points. But as someone said, he was running out of money and his placing in the Straw Poll didn't give him an incentive to spend (or try to raise) anymore of something he didn't really have that much of, considering his low polling.

I sure hope so. Give Paul the nomination now and spare us the drama.

Pawlenty to Drop GOP Presidential Bid - FoxNews.com

Next best thing to Romney dropping out. Get rid of the faux conservatives.

more like "get rid of the only two people who can debate on the issues". I like the way things are looking from a Left perspective ;) :)

You're referring to a liberal "debate on the issues" which is people telling you what you want to hear. Pass.

:::shoots a glance over towards the white house::::

Really? ;) Did you mean to showcase Homey the Pres while he's on vacation like that?

I don't answer questions that insult the President by title. Strange little quirk I have going. You drop 'homey', I'll answer.
Your non-statement and stated reasons already answered it. So don't worry.

Can't do it, huh. Good to know.

I don't think Bachmann will get the nomination, but given how badly the Community Organizer has screwed up the economy, the GOP could run the Cheney/C'Thulhu ticket and win at this point

I think Romney could lose. He's another free spender in the W, McCain mode. He contradicts himself which unlike when Democrats do it the liberal media will report. And the Left who preach tolerance will once again demonstrate they have none scaring people about a Mormon becoming President. He's getting it relatively light right now from the left and their military wing, the media, specifically because they want him nominated. They even try to help with the innuendo they are afraid most of him. Clearly they are not given how hard they are working to get him nominated.

The media doesn't report on left wing flip floppers? Was I dreaming the Kerry/Bush race?

What exactly is this "liberal media" (myth, myth...yes?) doing to promote Romney?

I don't think Bachmann will get the nomination, but given how badly the Community Organizer has screwed up the economy, the GOP could run the Cheney/C'Thulhu ticket and win at this point

I think Romney could lose. He's another free spender in the W, McCain mode. He contradicts himself which unlike when Democrats do it the liberal media will report. And the Left who preach tolerance will once again demonstrate they have none scaring people about a Mormon becoming President. He's getting it relatively light right now from the left and their military wing, the media, specifically because they want him nominated. They even try to help with the innuendo they are afraid most of him. Clearly they are not given how hard they are working to get him nominated.

The media doesn't report on left wing flip floppers? Was I dreaming the Kerry/Bush race?

What exactly is this "liberal media" (myth, myth...yes?) doing to promote Romney?

A Measure of Media Bias

educate yourself, you fool.

A Measure of Media Bias

You can read a liberal study rationalizing that liberalism is truth and therefore it's not biased to report the news with a constant liberal skew

or

You can watch the news and see the overt liberal agenda.

The liberal media made some references to it generally as how it's a harmless, amusing personal foible that has nothing to do with anything. But follow up or hold him accountable for it? Yes, you're dreaming.

Tim Pawlenty never had the charisma of a true leader. He never smiled. He just didn't have enthusism to motivate the crowd unlike Palin who can excite and make you feel proud to be a American patriot. He just didn't have that natural born leadership quality.

A Measure of Media Bias

Excuse me...weren't you just whining about name calling...something about insults? I'm pretty sure that was you. Anyway, I was wondering if you had anything more recent?

Media is corporate, period. If you want examples of actual liberal media, you'd have to read The Nation, Salon, Mother Jones, Think Progress, etc., not CNN, NBC or FOX.

So let's pretend we are talking about just CNN and NBC. What have THEY done to "hype" Flip-Flop Romney?

Last edited:

The liberal media made some references to it generally as how it's a harmless, amusing personal foible that has nothing to do with anything. But follow up or hold him accountable for it? Yes, you're dreaming.
Got any examples? Which liberal media sources have been "over reporting" on Romney's considerable flip-flops?

Can you name an issue that Romney hasn't flip-flopped on?

Are Kerry and Romney comparable flip-floppers? Anyone got a side by side?

We all know Minnesota is a liberal state, but it does have a GOP controlled legislature and in last years governor's race, a recount had to be used. This indicates that Minnesota isn't THAT liberal.
In a Minnesota a June 26th USA/Survey Poll, Pawlenty was in a virtual tie with Obama, where as Bachmann lost to Obama by 14 points.
To a majority of Minnesotans, Bachmann is a joke/embarrassment. Minnesotans know her very well and are very up on her long history of being ,,,,well wacky! All the way from hiding behind a bush watching a Gay Rights event to claiming she was kidnapped by two lesbians (which she pressed charges but the charges were dropped by the police because of Bachmann's ever changing story of the events).
It's very hard to understand why anyone would even consider Bachmann as presidential material. It's just plain crazy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back