Paul Krugman: HIllary is being "Gored"

So you see no correlation between Russian "donations" to the Clinton Foundation and the sale of our uranium mines? You may be too far gone off the leftist cliff to make a rational connection. Others are not so blind..
Our entire justice system didn't, but thanks for the endless malevolent gossip for 25 years. Quite the phony scandal industry for the dupes...I'll go with the law, thanks, not the disastrous New BS GOP.

New ???

Her trustworthiness sucks. But that's new ????
New since Newt and his talking points and Rush about 1987, and only gotten worse...

But, Krugman isn't talking about them. He's quoting Reuters and the AP. Those are usually Clinton stalwarts.

Uh Oh....he might be right.
Or course he is. Where do you think all this crap starts? lol. And goes on forever....All way over the top.

So you see no correlation between Russian "donations" to the Clinton Foundation and the sale of our uranium mines? You may be too far gone off the leftist cliff to make a rational connection. Others are not so blind..

Not that I care:

Even if You Believe the Left’s Excuses, Hillary Clinton Still Violated Criminal Law
Nice opinion. I'll go with our justice system.

If I were in your shoes, I would too.

He's closed within 4 points (RCP has dropped her from 272 to 229) and his numbers are growing.

You need to hold down the fort in the hopes he can't catch her before the election.

Stonewalling has worked for her in the past.
Your charges have all been dismissed. Why should she bother with it forever? He'll blow it totally.

She shouldn't have taken off 2 weeks. And delayed a presser. She'll be much better as a president.

Are Secs. State smart enough to destroy evidence on more than a dozen devices, then claim there were only 2 devices?

Hillary is not the bastion of honesty and transparency.

And the press is letting her have it.

I love this election cycle.

Penn and Teller are not this entertaining.
The press is FOS, just looking for controversy for their 24/7 bs. Journalism is almost dead, and Fox is a bs propaganda joke...

That is the irony of this whole thing.

The left keeps saying there is no media bias.

And now..........

i don't think anyone disputes that faux news is biased.

Correct.

And who is stupid enough to claim that MSNBC is a straight shooter ?

But when the right kept all the MSM is liberal yak going....all the left did was say "no way".

MSM isn't biased......until now....apparently.

I don't think Paul Krugman is whining about FOX.

Your delusions are duly noted. Straight shooter? They are there to make money. Period. That is their only loyalty. The fact that trumpsters think that media isn't supposed to report his insane statements is your problem.

The fact that media don't push the conspiracy theory lies and insanity pushed by breitbart, infowar a, drudge and the rightwingnut blogosphere is simply doing their job.

The problem is not media "bias". The problem is what trumpsters want to pretend is news.

Hillary won't last; her health is too bad, and even if she manages to win she is facing impeachment for major felonies. Her best bet is to try and slip away quietly and move to Dubai or somewhere with no extradition treaties with the U.S., for the same reason Haliburton relocated.

Hillary is not the bastion of honesty and transparency.

And the press is letting her have it.

I love this election cycle.

Penn and Teller are not this entertaining.
The press is FOS, just looking for controversy for their 24/7 bs. Journalism is almost dead, and Fox is a bs propaganda joke...

That is the irony of this whole thing.

The left keeps saying there is no media bias.

And now..........

i don't think anyone disputes that faux news is biased.

Correct.

And who is stupid enough to claim that MSNBC is a straight shooter ?

But when the right kept all the MSM is liberal yak going....all the left did was say "no way".

MSM isn't biased......until now....apparently.

I don't think Paul Krugman is whining about FOX.

Your delusions are duly noted. Straight shooter? They are there to make money. Period. That is their only loyalty. The fact that trumpsters think that media isn't supposed to report his insane statements is your problem.

The fact that media don't push the conspiracy theory lies and insanity pushed by breitbart, infowar a, drudge and the rightwingnut blogosphere is simply doing their job.

The problem is not media "bias". The problem is what trumpsters want to pretend is news.

Are you drunk ?

In the context of the OP, how does your little rant make any sense ?

I totally agreed with the person I was responding too.

This thread is about how Paul Krugman thinks the MSM is "goring" Hillary Clinton. Something I find ironic.

Please read up next time so that you don't make a fool of yourself.

Why is what gets reported my problem....I supported Bernie.

Not that I care:

Even if You Believe the Left’s Excuses, Hillary Clinton Still Violated Criminal Law

He's closed within 4 points (RCP has dropped her from 272 to 229) and his numbers are growing.

You need to hold down the fort in the hopes he can't catch her before the election.

Your charges have all been dismissed. Why should she bother with it forever? He'll blow it totally.

She shouldn't have taken off 2 weeks. And delayed a presser. She'll be much better as a president.

What charges you stupid moronic ignorant lying POP ?

I am not charging her with anything.

I posted an article by Paul Krugman who is worried about her being "Gored".

I find it ironic that the left who is so quick to defend the media is now calling them out for biasing things against their gal.

That's it.

You have a 50 word vocabulary and not much comprehension to match (and spare me how you are a retired teacher....that simply does not wash looking at the quality and depth of your posts).

Why don't you look at what Krugman says and see if you agree.

He isn't going after Fox...he knows they will lie about her.

He is talking MSM.

The rest of the media lets the innuendo go on. That's what he's complaining about.

No, he is complaining that they are actively participating.

Did you read the article. No Fox examples....Reuters and the AP.

Our entire justice system didn't, but thanks for the endless malevolent gossip for 25 years. Quite the phony scandal industry for the dupes...I'll go with the law, thanks, not the disastrous New BS GOP.

New ???

New since Newt and his talking points and Rush about 1987, and only gotten worse...

But, Krugman isn't talking about them. He's quoting Reuters and the AP. Those are usually Clinton stalwarts.

Or course he is. Where do you think all this crap starts? lol. And goes on forever....All way over the top.

Please show me, in the article, where he mentions Fox.

Now, if you, in your partisan ignorance, think that this means I think Fox is Fair and Balanced, you need to migrate over to the cretin forum.

We all know that Fox spins as does MSNBC and CNN.

Not that I care:

What charges you stupid moronic ignorant lying POP ?

I am not charging her with anything.

I posted an article by Paul Krugman who is worried about her being "Gored".

I find it ironic that the left who is so quick to defend the media is now calling them out for biasing things against their gal.

That's it.

You have a 50 word vocabulary and not much comprehension to match (and spare me how you are a retired teacher....that simply does not wash looking at the quality and depth of your posts).

Why don't you look at what Krugman says and see if you agree.

He isn't going after Fox...he knows they will lie about her.

He is talking MSM.
Actually, he's talking about MSM allowing RW innuendo to go unchallenged...

New ???

Now, if you, in your partisan ignorance, think that this means I think Fox is Fair and Balanced, you need to migrate over to the cretin forum.

And about 50X as much...

Here is Krugman's final statement:

And here’s a pro tip: the best ways to judge a candidate’s character are to look at what he or she has actually done, and what policies he or she is proposing. Mr. Trump’s record of bilking students, stiffing contractors and more is a good indicator of how he’d act as president; Mrs. Clinton’s speaking style and body language aren’t. George W. Bush’s policy lies gave me a much better handle on who he was than all the up-close-and-personal reporting of 2000, and the contrast between Mr. Trump’s policy incoherence and Mrs. Clinton’s carefulness speaks volumes today.

Notice that her e-mails ( and I really could care less....it's her handling of the situation) are no where to be found.

Her being part of the a major lie brigade following the attacks on Benghazi (do I think she screwed up...no.....do I think she jerked us around afterwards....there is no question).

Nice try Paul. You squirmy little maggot.

Yeah I hope they report on what these done...and for clinton........*crickets*

Hillary is arguing that she is the subject of a double standard.

This is so ironic.

The right has complained about the MSM for a long long time and the left has always said they were full of crap.

Now.........

Nate Silver now has his chances at over 30% and apparently improving.

I wonder if people like him more or her less.

Either way, Silver says there are more undecideds than ever......

This is going to be interesting.

Did it occur to Krugman that Hillary is a freaking ghost who is being propped up by the media while she is either too sick, too mentally incompetent or injured or just too damned timid to take legitimate questions from the media? She hasn't held a Q&A press conference in over 275 days.

Did it occur to Krugman that Hillary is a freaking ghost who is being propped up by the media while she is either too sick, too mentally incompetent or injured or just too damned timid to take legitimate questions from the media? She hasn't held a Q&A press conference in over 275 days.

Of course not.

Krugman writes revisionist history about Bush.

But expects us to see his argument as valid.

I still find the whole concept ironic.

New ???

And about 50X as much...

No, they spin as much.

You one stupid moron.

Whoops.

HIllary's margin is now 2.8. She's lost almost 5 points.

I hope she's got something up her sleeve beside a baggy upper arm.

Forum List

Back