Paul Krugman: HIllary is being "Gored"

Well,

She may well be getting gored.

RPC has her up 3.0 points.

But the electoral distribution has shifted.

Toss-ups has moved up 20 to 175.

Chinton is now down from 229 to 209 (she peaked at 272).

Trump is still at 154.

Election with no toss ups.....

Trump is over 200 which he was not before.......
Problem for the New BS GOP is the undecided don't believe the GOP propaganda machine....Buh bye!

And your proof for this claim is ?????
In November...you think indies and undecideds are Foxbots like you?

Don't watch Fox news.

Can you be any bigger a fraud.

Teacher my ass.

Well,

Trump is still at 154.

Problem for the New BS GOP is the undecided don't believe the GOP propaganda machine....Buh bye!

Don't watch Fox news.

Teacher my ass.
Didn't say I was a good teacher lol...I was just treading water waiting to run my late Aunt's Casa Blanca Bar in Spain. Read the book.

So what part of the New BS GOP's propaganda service do you get your BS propaganda? Rush? lol. So you think they listen to that drivel, whatever it is?

Well,

Trump is still at 154.

Don't watch Fox news.

Teacher my ass.
Didn't say I was a good teacher lol...I was just treading water waiting to run my late Aunt's Casa Blanca Bar in Spain. Read the book.

So what part of the New BS GOP's propaganda service do you get your BS propaganda? Rush? lol. So you think they listen to that drivel, whatever it is?

Where did I ever say I was GOP ? Dork.

I can't stand Trump.

This whole election is a disaster.

Don't watch Fox news.

Teacher my ass.

I can't stand Trump.

Oh yeah. But you believe lots of Pubcrappe, certainly. Like Hillary is crooked and dishonest...

Don't watch Fox news.

Teacher my ass.

I can't stand Trump.

Oh yeah. But you believe lots of Pubcrappe, certainly. Like Hillary is crooked and dishonest...

I don't need them to tell me that.

I've seen it for myself.

Terms like crooked and dishonest are far reaching. Once again, I question you as a teacher.

I've seen Hillary at work enough to know that I don't trust her. She and her husband were great stonewallers and crybabies when it came to controversy.

I liked Bill as a President. He threw the far left under the bus and did some great things for this country.

I'm thinking maybe Clinton and Trump should just join forces and rape America senseless.

The Donald represents American citizens, Crooked Hillary, assuming she makes it to the election, represents the opposite. This is a great election. The choice is so obvious to rational American citizens, not so much for low information folks who hate America.

The "Goring" continues.

She's only up 1.8 and RCP no toss ups are now at 245 for Trump.....a gain of 50.

And it's not getting any better.

Those from Houston are probably happy that Hillary looks like she's going to blow a bigger lead than the Oilers did to the Bills.

Below 1 point.

She is now at 0.9.

Electoral college distribution remains unchanged.

Hillary made her own bed. The Democrats were giddy at the prospect of running against Trump. And they openly pushed for that result. Well, they got it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back