Lying, Crooked Hillary is having a psuedo press conference with her pals on her new jetliner

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
She very slowly said that cybersecurity has always been a priority issue for her and the mean, old Ruskies have always been a cybersecurity threat. :p No follow up questions as to why Lying, Crooked Hillary had Secretary of State emails on a server that was easily hacked.

Speaking of hacking...holy shit! She just had a hacking coughing fit and they cut the feed! :p Seriously I hope she is okay and gets more bed rest and has her doctors adjust her prescriptions, etc.

The Hill-Beast answered the two toughest questions that US Pravda media could muster up the courage to ask her on the plane:

1) How was your Labor day?

2) Do you have a Labor Day message for us?

TRUE STORY!

Lying, Crooked Hillary and her MSM including most commentators on FOX are doubling down on the fallacy that "The Russians" provided Wikileaks with her hacked emails.

If Hillary is a liar (which she is), what's that make Trump?
2015 Lie of the Year: Donald Trump's campaign misstatements

Donald Trump's file

Let us know when Trumps lies put our national security at risk like the Hill-Beasts'.

Deflection.
Denial.
Why are you afraid of the truth?
As ducumented, Trump is a pathological liar. Trump has not had the opportunity to put our national security at risk, yet. And a huge majority of experts of national and world security say he shouldn't ever have the opportunity to deal with either. And Trump supporters don't care. Amazing and dangerous.

She exhibits symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia with The Donald/Putin Conspiracy etc., and the hacking coughing attacks seem to be a serious lung/cardiovascular issue that a glass of water will do nothing to help. Notice the lesbian transgender with the giant zoom lens that can't even focus at the range she is pretending it is blocks for Crooked Hillary as she seeks the afro american with that emergency shot he keeps on him.

WTF?

We can hear even the pro-Crooked Hillary MSM host holding in laughter at 1:01! :p We should not laugh at such a serious disease though. It brought back memories of the great movie Brian's Song.

Last edited:
now all of those people who made those Hillary Coughing Compilations we see on u-tube, gonna have to start all over again with the september edition. Im worried for Donald, will he request to be ten feet away from Hillary at the debate? would anyone want her germs?

She exhibits symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia with The Donald/Putin Conspiracy etc., and the hacking coughing attacks seem to be a serious lung/cardiovascular issue that a glass of water will do nothing to help. Notice the lesbian transgender with the giant zoom lens that can't even focus at the range she is pretending it is blocks for Crooked Hillary as she seeks the afro american with that emergency shot he keeps on him.

WTF?

We can hear even the pro-Crooked Hillary MSM host holding in laughter at 1:01! :p We should not laugh at such a serious disease though. It brought back memories of the great movie Brian's Song.

I'm sure if you vetted Trump half as hard as you vetted Clinton and if you had any objectivity at all, you'd feel the same way about Trump as you do Clinton.
I did, that's why I would never vote for neither Trump or Clinton. Both are not even close to being fit to lead the US.
What excuse could you ever dream up about voting for either one, other than having zero pride and being easily manipulated?

Forum List

Back